• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Neat then :p

-So would she get hit?- :p
---
-And as they were debating on what curses could the weapons have... This scene happened-

---
-Fate doesn't has trust in him either...-
---
Kama: "Yeah, he sees it as similar enough to eradicate it as well"
Is she even herself with thet Hedlok's control?
___

...DUDE!

"Stunned silent."
___

Moon: Do you have any other suggestions?!

Buff Frog: Ve must trust Stsr and the others...

___

Lapis: Just like how he's gone after magic...
Coyle: "Of course I am!"
---
Deadpool: "Badass..."
---
Juri: "Not blindly trusting him would be a good call."

-Toffee starts to attack Juri for being "too smart"? :V-
---
Palu: "And I bet technology of any kind will be next too."

"Swords start spinning at him from his right and left sides!"
-he trying to keep up!-

-Same for Atalanta-
---
-Yes, ohohoho~-
---
Erika: This is hard...
-Blakes tries to fake out and aim... only to immediately dash sideways with her Semblance before doing so, changing where the bullet comes from-
---
-then?-
---
-so hard...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fair enough...

"It's just made from a simple arrangement of sticks and wooden planks."
___

"He teleported away from them, and threw Curios that he intended to leave behind."
___

"But for now, she's in a dead dimension..."
It was the only final boss I have high difficulty against.

-Welp, it should work for now-
---
-They were struck by them-
---
-Trapped, but alive...-
Is she even herself with thet Hedlok's control?
___

...DUDE!

"Stunned silent."
___

Moon: Do you have any other suggestions?!

Buff Frog: Ve must trust Stsr and the others...

___

Lapis: Just like how he's gone after magic...
---
---

---
Rin: "That answers it..."
---
Hayate: "...Woah"

-Naofumi and Filofell to their knees, exhausted, but the effects of the Shield of wrath are gone. Itsuki is admittedly awed the shield can do that, albeit Ren compares to a cheat item while Motoyasu proclaims it won't go like this next time, to which Filo teases "what's wrong? Sore loser~?" Motoyasu says he could have one-shotted it, but Naofumi is glad it's over... Then, however, a second soul eater appeared-

-Aaaaaaaaaaand it was killed by a bunch of strikes of light, and a new female voice said "how pathetic"-
---
-What Uni asked-
---
Kama: "Potentially..."
-Blakes tries to fake out and aim... only to immediately dash sideways with her Semblance before doing so, changing where the bullet comes from-
---
-then?-
---
-so hard...-
-And it was meant to go to BB?-
---
-Weeeell...-
---
Erika: "Well, um... This is complicated"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Trapped, but alive...-
That doesn't sound promising...

Perfect, Sir Gareth! Now we can start mining!
___

"He took to the air to lure them around for a minute."

"He figures swinging his scythe st them would put it at high risk of getting contaminated with the Phadon that has become one with these terrible creatures, so he's trying to stall for time and set up more projectile attacks."
___

"The only one of the Space Pirate Commanders in such a state..."

---
---

---

-he trying to keep up!-

---
-then?-
---
-so hard...-

---
---
-Trapped, but alive...-

---

-Naofumi and Filofell to their knees, exhausted, but the effects of the Shield of wrath are gone. Itsuki is admittedly awed the shield can do that, albeit Ren compares to a cheat item while Motoyasu proclaims it won't go like this next time, to which Filo teases "what's wrong? Sore loser~?" Motoyasu says he could have one-shotted it, but Naofumi is glad it's over... Then, however, a second soul eater appeared-

-Aaaaaaaaaaand it was killed by a bunch of strikes of light, and a new female voice said "how pathetic"-
---
-What Uni asked-
---

---
-Weeeell...-
---
"A razorang hit one of Hedlok's ARMS while Coyle answered that question."
___

...Wait, who?

Is this just all a set-up...?
___

Quite cautious..

"Elitre Silver Zebesians surrounded the crater, all ready to strike on command."

But this is none of your concern.
___

"Palutena would be wrong, since Toffee has no vendetta with technology, and in fact his species has even made considerable use of their own advanced technology in recent years. It's only magical and supernatural powers that go beyond what he believes natural, mortal-bound laws would normally allow to happen that he considers a problem, and Kama can verify that."

"Magic, Gods and Goddesses, and the Morphin Grid all happen to fall under that category. There's more out there, but these are the most important examples, and the former two can be wiped out simultaneously with what he's been planning all along."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-What Uni asked-
---
___

...Wait, who?

___

Quite cautious..

"Elitre Silver Zebesians surrounded the crater, all ready to strike on command."

___

"Palutena would be wrong, since Toffee has no vendetta with technology, and in fact his species has even made considerable use of their own advanced technology in recent years. It's only magical and supernatural powers that go beyond what he believes natural, mortal-bound laws would normally allow to happen that he considers a problem, and Kama can verify that."

"Magic, Gods and Goddesses, and the Morphin Grid all happen to fall under that category. There's more out there, but these are the most important examples, and the former two can be wiped out simultaneously with what he's been planning all along."
Coyle: "Hey! Those things took years to develop! Be more mindful!"
---
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Juri: "It's definitely my concern when I got a friend on the line, you asshole!" :glare:
---
-then again, technology could also allow devastation if used wrongly, just look at our real world and the climate change from everything we did :V-

-so it's probably in Toffee's "maybe one day" list :V-

"There are a lot of swords to dodge!"
-and he's a big target due to Brass-

---
-Weeeell...-
---
-yes-
---
-hm?-
---
Pan: "Yeah..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Did you see the latest RWBY, KoP?

-Brass and Hedlok extend their fists in six different directions, trying to cover as much of her path as possible rather than aiming for her-
I haven't watched it yet, but I'll definitely mention once I have.

"Seeing this, Penny quickly flew straight at Brass in an effort to tackle them."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That doesn't sound promising...

Perfect, Sir Gareth! Now we can start mining!
___

"He took to the air to lure them around for a minute."

"He figures swinging his scythe st them would put it at high risk of getting contaminated with the Phadon that has become one with these terrible creatures, so he's trying to stall for time and set up more projectile attacks."
___

"The only one of the Space Pirate Commanders in such a state..."
Yeah... Against the Remnant of Fate, I didn't die once. Against the Corrupted Essence, I died a few times, but it wasn't so frustrating. Nightmare Reize was stupidly easy LMAO. But the Grand Triumvirite? Yeah, that was absolute pain... Just like in my first playthrough if I'm honest.

Gareth: "Let's get going then, we will build a great forte!"
---
-Probably summoning a Skeleton Sentry could be helpful-
---
-The only one alive...-
___

...Wait, who?

___

Quite cautious..

___

---
---
Juri: "It's definitely my concern when I got a friend on the line, you asshole!" :glare:
---
-then again, technology could also allow devastation if used wrongly, just look at our real world and the climate change from everything we did :V-

Rin: "We don't care!" -shot right at it!-
---
-Then descends a person, the same woman from the end of the previous, her full appearance was revealed-
Glass_Anime.png

-She says "you call yourself heroes when you couldn't deal with small fry like this? Pathetic, only the shield one has the worth to be called one" as she then asks Naofumi his name. She introduces herself as Glass, and points at him with her fan, saying he can consider her his enemy, and the episode ends-

-The name of the next episode is revealed after the ED: 'The Raven Invader'-
---
Fate: -Saw them- This is the worst...
---
-He knows nothing about Cybertronians for example, but they are naturally-ocurring technological beings, so maybe nothing against the race itself-

-But they do possess a number of relics of mysterious origin that would raise his eyebrow-
-yes-
---
-hm?-
---
-She blocked with her pointer-
---
-I need to remember- :p
---
Erika: "But I'm sure we can figure something!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah... Against the Remnant of Fate, I didn't die once. Against the Corrupted Essence, I died a few times, but it wasn't so frustrating. Nightmare Reize was stupidly easy LMAO. But the Grand Triumvirite? Yeah, that was absolute pain... Just like in my first playthrough if I'm honest.

---
---
-The only one alive...-
I'm scared to finish the campaign now lol

We totally will! First we need to find some stone and coal!

___

"He does so, providing himself with some cover fire."
___

"The Space Pirates are nearly leaderless..."

-that worked-
"She then punched Hedlok in the face and drew her swords at the ARMS."

---
---
---

-and he's a big target due to Brass-

-yes-
---
-hm?-
---

---
---
-The only one alive...-

---
-Then descends a person, the same woman from the end of the previous, her full appearance was revealed-
View attachment 306367
-She says "you call yourself heroes when you couldn't deal with small fry like this? Pathetic, only the shield one has the worth to be called one" as she then asks Naofumi his name. She introduces herself as Glass, and points at him with her fan, saying he can consider her his enemy, and the episode ends-

---
---
-He knows nothing about Cybertronians for example, but they are naturally-ocurring technological beings, so maybe nothing against the race itself-

-But they do possess a number of relics of mysterious origin that would raise his eyebrow-

---
---
When we're through with you, your work will be put back by decades! "Also shot right at it"
___

A Greater-Scope Villain...

And now we know who she is...
___

Give me my finger back, and I'll see to it thet enough magic remains for your friends to survive.

"They're surrounded..."
___

"When the most fantastic, magical, divine and supernatural powers in the multiverse such as those relics are gone, he'll be satisfied."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm scared to finish the campaign now lol

We totally will! First we need to find some stone and coal!

___

"He does so, providing himself with some cover fire."
___

"The Space Pirates are nearly leaderless..."
Eh, go do it, it's worth it. :p

Paris: "Where do we mine the coal?"
---
-The Grimm would go at the summoned skeleton, which distracts them-
---
-So they should be in chaos for a while now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eh, go do it, it's worth it. :p

Paris: "Where do we mine the coal?"
---
-The Grimm would go at the summoned skeleton, which distracts them-
---
-So they should be in chaos for a while now-
I'm definetly going to. :p

Mostly in caves, hut we can also find them in cliffsides!
___

Specter: (Good. That Sentry should buy me some time of my own, while still keeping these beasts far away from the others...)

"Hiding and preparing more Throwing Sickles and Spider Scythes."
___

"Good news for Chaldea, Mewni and the Galsctic Federation at least... The Pirates as a whole won't be a threat for a while."

"Back to Shirou and the Pokemon?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-cats annoyed-
---
LOL
---
Pandora: "Hopefully..."

She then punched Hedlok in the face and drew her swords at the ARMS."
-IT ROARS AT HER BEFORE BLASTING AT HER DIRECTION-

---
Glass_Anime.png
Glass_Anime.png

---
---

When we're through with you, your work will be put back by decades! "Also shot right at it"
___

___

Give me my finger back, and I'll see to it thet enough magic remains for your friends to survive.

"They're surrounded..."
___

"When the most fantastic, magical, divine and supernatural powers in the multiverse such as those relics are gone, he'll be satisfied."
-the Golden Hedlok blasted Rin-
---
Zelda: "At least, she's right about Naofumi being the only competent one."
---
Juri: "Don't do it, Moon. It's definitely a trick."
---
Palu: "Anything else you know, Kama?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm definetly going to. :p

Mostly in caves, hut we can also find them in cliffsides!
___

Specter: (Good. That Sentry should buy me some time of my own, while still keeping these beasts far away from the others...)

"Hiding and preparing more Throwing Sickles and Spider Scythes."
___

"Good news for Chaldea, Mewni and the Galsctic Federation at least... The Pirates as a whole won't be a threat for a while."

"Back to Shirou and the Pokemon?"
Excellent. :p

Gareth: "I think we could look for either noe!"
---
-A few of the Grimm were one-shotted, others were hurt-
---
-Bac to Shirou and the Pokémon-
___

___

"They're surrounded..."
___

---
---
---
-Rin was sent flying off-
---
Osakabehime: "I told you it wasn't Malty!"
---
-Yeah... Even Fate agrees with Juri-
---
Kama: "He's right now confronting your allies"
-cats annoyed-
---
LOL
---
-That only fuels BB further-
---
-Yeah, somehow- :p
---
Erika: "Oh, hide and seek!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
I'll let you know when I've began. :p

Onward, then! To adventure!
___

"And that's when he sent out Throwing Sickles."
___

(Come to think of it, where's your own Pokemon?)

(Firebrand, right?)

"She's hit, but quickly regains her footing."

-cats annoyed-
---
LOL
---

---
---
---

---
---

---
---
---

-That only fuels BB further-
---
-Yeah, somehow- :p
---
Erika: "Oh, hide and seek!"
"Jenny's mad, and flew towards Coyle at high speeds!"
___

Peridot: Yeah, you were right about this one...
___

Star: Yes, she's right! We can still take still him! Ruby and Nanoha almost got him!

"Moon is so conflicted..."
___

QUEEN MOON?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
___

___

Star: Yes, she's right! We can still take still him! Ruby and Nanoha almost got him!

___

QUEEN MOON?
-Coyle whackec some icy nunchuks at her-
---
Zelda: "How can you be so sure?" -has Yiga flashbacks-
---
Ruby: "Let's do this, Star!"

-on one hand, the change to save people she cares about, on the other... Juri has a point-
---
Palu: "Where?"

"She's hit, but quickly regains her footing."
-HE TRIES TO GRAB-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll let you know when I've began. :p

Onward, then! To adventure!
___

"And that's when he sent out Throwing Sickles."
___

(Come to think of it, where's your own Pokemon?)

(Firebrand, right?)
Alright then. :p

-Cave nearby-
---
-Which damaged a number of them-
---
Shirou: "(We separated...)"
___

___

___

QUEEN MOON?
---
---

-on one hand, the change to save people she cares about, on the other... Juri has a point-
---
-Rin shot from behind-
---
Osakabehime: "She is literally with the heroes as the new girl jumped in"
---
Nanoha: "I can charge one more time..."
---
Kama: "Inside the well of all magic"
-then what?-
---
-kek-
---
Pandora: "Huh?"
-Failing at hitting her-
---
Erika: "How about we play hide and seek?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright then. :p

-Cave nearby-
---
-Which damaged a number of them-
---
Shirou: "(We separated...)"
"Zombie noises are heard, and it soon approaches them,"

A hostile mob!
___

"Followed by Spider Scythes!"
___

(Then let's find him, too.)

-HE TRIES TO GRAB-
"IT WORKS!"

-Rin shot from behind-
---
---
---
---
---

---
What?! That's new!

"Struck by the icy nunchuks"

___

Well, that answers it! :p
___

Star: Yeah! I don't need my wand to beat him!

"Toffee was clearly unconcerned. And maybe, he's right to be..."

Moon: ...What if they fail to defeat him? What if they already have?
___

Lapis: Excuse me, what?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Rin shot from behind-
---
---
---
What?! That's new!

___

___

___

-they froze Jenny on the spot-
---
Zelda: "I suppose... but I still think Malty and the king are worth keeping an eye on."
---
Ruby: "Let's do this!"

Juri: "That guy seems to run on deception. Doesn't matter what you decide, he'll probably kill us by the end of it when we least expect it."
---
Palutena: "Oh dear..."

"IT WORKS!"
-LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PUNCHES-

-the Hedlok grab, basically-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: -starting to get tired-
---
Pandora: "Sure, why not?"
Atalanta: "B-Blake?"
---
Erika: "Okay then~!"
"Zombie noises are heard, and it soon approaches them,"

A hostile mob!
___

"Followed by Spider Scythes!"
___

(Then let's find him, too.)
Gareth: "Huh? Do we have weapons?"
---
-Which cut plenty of them in half-
---
Shirou: "(You're right...)"
What?! That's new!

___

___

___

---
Zelda: "I suppose... but I still think Malty and the king are worth keeping an eye on."
---

Juri: "That guy seems to run on deception. Doesn't matter what you decide, he'll probably kill us by the end of it when we least expect it."
---
Rin: "Jenny, no!" -tried to get to her-
---
Osakabehime: "Oh, I won't argue that"

-Next episode started where the last ended, with Glass personally challenging Naofumi-

-He tries to scan her, but gets nothing, Glass asks why is he not attacking yet, thinking he might send hi servants, referring to the other heroes, who get mad at being called that and use special techniques on her, al of which are useless-
---
-Nanoha is charging on the surrounding mana-
---
Kama: "Yes, that's what I said"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Saw the latest RWBY episode:

You were right, Uni, Watts speech was absolutely badass, and, given who it was directed at, cathartic.

Gareth: "Huh? Do we have weapons?"
---
-Which cut plenty of them in half-
---
Shirou: "(You're right...)"
...I forgot to mention we should craft a wooden sword!
___

"Specter Knight did some wall jumping to keep their attention on him while also keeping q safe distance."
___

(No one gets left behind right now...)

-LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PUNCHES-

-the Hedlok grab, basically-
"She frees herself when the grab combo is finished, but at least a quarter of her Aura is taken out because of it."

---
---

---
---

-Next episode started where the last ended, with Glass personally challenging Naofumi-

-He tries to scan her, but gets nothing, Glass asks why is he not attacking yet, thinking he might send hi servants, referring to the other heroes, who get mad at being called that and use special techniques on her, al of which are useless-
---
---
"Rin is able to catch the frozen Jenny, who was trapped in a rather comically panicked facial expression in the block of ice."

"Winter tried to return the favor by firing an Ice Beam at Coyle."

"The fight with Dark Samus took a lot out of her, but it's not gonna stop her from trying to help Rin."

___

Peridot: I don't think anyone would...

Sh-She can't be scanned?
___

"Toffee just casually corrupts more of the surrounding magic, giving Nanoha less mana to draw from and weakening Ruby's Silver Eyes."

Moon: So what else do you suggest?!
___

ALPHYS MENTIONED THE WAND'S SELF-DESTRUCTION MAY HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH WHEREVER TOFFEE VANISHED TO... HOW DO WE KEEP HIM FROM ATTACKING MAGIC'S SUPPOSED SOURCE?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Atalanta: "B-Blake?"
---
Erika: "Okay then~!"
Blake: "Hm?"
---
Pan: "I'll hide first."

I know, right?

"She frees herself when the grab combo is finished, but at least a quarter of her Aura is taken out because of it."
-hit laughs at her-

---

---
---
"Rin is able to catch the frozen Jenny, who was trapped in a rather comically panicked facial expression in the block of ice."

"The fight with Dark Samus took a lot out of her, but it's not gonna stop her from trying to help Rin."

___

Sh-She can't be scanned?
___

"Toffee just casually corrupts more of the surrounding magic, giving Nanoha less mana to draw from and weakening Ruby's Silver Eyes."

___

ALPHYS MENTIONED THE WAND'S SELF-DESTRUCTION MAY HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH WHEREVER TOFFEE VANISHED TO... HOW DO WE KEEP HIM FROM ATTACKING MAGIC'S SUPPOSED SOURCE?
-Coyle udnerestimated the little fox and didn't try to dodge-
---
Zelda: "How odd..."
---
-Ruby also trying to use her eyes more-

Juri: "Never said I had a plan, just that doing exactly what the manipulating snake wants can't be good."
---
Palu: "At this point, it's probably too late. Best we can do is get him out and clean up the mess."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know, right?
For a moment there, it seemed like Cinder actually regained some of her old confidence and sadism, but Watts shut her down almost instantly. While his life was at her mercy. Dude's gotten more badass with each Volume, while Cinder got a serious reality check. I have no idea what she'll do after all this, but she might start fighting smarter again.

On an unrelated note, have I mentioned that Ironwood needs to ****ing die?

-hit laughs at her-
"She doesn't let it's mockery get to her and instead focuses to channel her Maiden powers."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For a moment there, it seemed like Cinder actually regained some of her old confidence and sadism, but Watts shut her down almost instantly. While his life was at her mercy. Dude's gotten more badass with each Volume, while Cinder got a serious reality check. I have no idea what she'll do after all this, but she might start fighting smarter again.

On an unrelated note, have I mentioned that Ironwood needs to ****ing die?

"She doesn't let it's mockery get to her and instead focuses to channel her Maiden powers."
Yes, Watts is a goddamn badass. He's basically Roman, but even more competent.

And yes, Ironwood really needs to be stopped. At this point, I bet Salem's gonna be out for the rest of the volume just to focus on him.

Speaking of deaths... Hazel ;-;7

-are they strong enough?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

You were right, Uni, Watts speech was absolutely badass, and, given who it was directed at, cathartic.

...I forgot to mention we should craft a wooden sword!
___

"Specter Knight did some wall jumping to keep their attention on him while also keeping q safe distance."
___

(No one gets left behind right now...)
I'm a simple man: Cinder gets trashed? I like

Gareth: -GASP- "To our table now!"
---
-Making sure to not strike with his main scythe-
---
-Indeed, no one must...-

___

Sh-She can't be scanned?
___

___

---
---

Juri: "Never said I had a plan, just that doing exactly what the manipulating snake wants can't be good."
---
Palu: "At this point, it's probably too late. Best we can do is get him out and clean up the mess."
Rin: "Hold on, I'l try to deal with her"
---
-Glass with her fans uses a technique called Reverse Four Seasons, with which she easily sent the other heores and their parties flying and says "yeah, servants alright", as Naofumi and his party also try to attack her, first by trapping her in Shield Prison, from which she instantly escaped, followed by Filo trying to attack her, and while she commends her for her speed, still sends her off with ease, then Raphtalia tried to attack from behind, but she easily cuts her magical sword in half. Naofumi summoned snaked from his shield and all bite her, but they do nothing-

-Glass asks about his flaming shield, and seeing no option, activates the Shield of Wrath once again, affecting Filo who tries to attack again uneffectively and Naofumi is attacking with flames-
---
-It hurts Nanoha in trying to get more, she kept trying-
---
Kama: "In a nutshell..."
---
Atalanta: "Are you okay?"
---
Erika: "Then I'll count!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-Indeed, no one must...-
I figured you would particularly enjoy Watts' speech and how it uttely destroyed Cinder's pride. :p

After all her actions and screw-ups combined, she totally had it coming.

"The zombie tries to follow them out the cave as they retreat, and it catches fire as soon as it steps into the sunlight, taking damage from it."
___

"He can't afford to make that mistake..."
___

"Some Sidehoppees attack them, along with, of all things, a Golden Torizo."

Yes, Watts is a goddamn badass. He's basically Roman, but even more competent.

And yes, Ironwood really needs to be stopped. At this point, I bet Salem's gonna be out for the rest of the volume just to focus on him.

Speaking of deaths... Hazel ;-;7

-are they strong enough?-
Eh, I dunno if I'd say he's quite like Roman, but he's definitely the smartest and overall most dangerous of Salem's minions.

Salem is literally incapacitated and her flying Monstro expy is gone. Ironwood has no excuse to keep doing what he is other than to be in complete control of everything. His sanity's gone, and he's turned himself into the main villain of the Atlas arc.

And yeah, sorry about your favorite villain...At least he went out doing what he thought was right. He played a huge role in putting Salem out of the picture for a while.

"She's still able to conjure up a surprisingly strong windstorm."

---

I know, right?

-hit laughs at her-

---
---

---

---
---
-Indeed, no one must...-

---
-Glass with her fans uses a technique called Reverse Four Seasons, with which she easily sent the other heores and their parties flying and says "yeah, servants alright", as Naofumi and his party also try to attack her, first by trapping her in Shield Prison, from which she instantly escaped, followed by Filo trying to attack her, and while she commends her for her speed, still sends her off with ease, then Raphtalia tried to attack from behind, but she easily cuts her magical sword in half. Naofumi summoned snaked from his shield and all bite her, but they do nothing-

-Glass asks about his flaming shield, and seeing no option, activates the Shield of Wrath once again, affecting Filo who tries to attack again uneffectively and Naofumi is attacking with flames-
---
---

---
"Coyle is now frozen in a block of ice as well."

(Don't worry, Rin..Coyle can't fight back for now,.) "Proud of herself"

___

Will the Shield of Wrath's powers have any affect on this villain..?
___

"Ruby's Silver Eyes are considerably weaker this time, and she noticed."

(Nanoha! Don't use so much magic, you're hurting yourself!)
___

DIDN'T WE ALREADY FAIL TO ENTER THE DIMENSION WE SUSPECTED HE WAS IN...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Blake: "Yeah..."
---
Pan: "Rermember to close your eyes." :p

"She's still able to conjure up a surprisingly strong windstorm."
I was referring to how both Roman and Watts managed to be huge threats without needing any kind of superpowers. Neither have Semblances.

-he tries to walk through it-

---

---
---

___

___

___

-Coyle trying to break out of it-
---
Zelda: "...Would it?"
---
Ruby: Maybe if I go for the golden pools before they're corrupted again...
---
Palu: "We could try again...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was referring to how both Roman and Watts managed to be huge threats without needing any kind of superpowers. Neither have Semblances.

-he tries to walk through it-
Ah, that clarifies ir. Yeah, they're both skilled fighters, and cunning manipulative villains, competent despite never discovering their Semblances.

Though maybe Watts will be luckier than Roman and live long enough to discover his. :V

"He can manage to, but it's a literal slow struggle forward."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I figured you would particularly enjoy Watts' speech and how it uttely destroyed Cinder's pride. :p

After all her actions and screw-ups combined, she totally had it coming.

"The zombie tries to follow them out the cave as they retreat, and it catches fire as soon as it steps into the sunlight, taking damage from it."
___

"He can't afford to make that mistake..."
___

"Some Sidehoppees attack them, along with, of all things, a Golden Torizo."
Gareth: "Woah, that's so convenient!"
---
-Or else, he would end just as another puppet-

-Again-
---
Shirou: "(Okay, so obviously the gold guy has to be the most dangerous"

___

___

___

---
---
---
Rin: "Then we need to dispose of her"
---
-Naofumi enveloped her in flames, however, even those did nothing. She created a sword out of energy from her fan and threw it, exploding as he blocked it. She tells him to stop holding back, and he agrees, as he traps her in Shield Prison and once again performed the Iron Maiden. But alas, not even that worked, with her remarking it's less potent than she imagined. Naofumi tries to scan her once again-

Glass Stats.png

-Glass says it's nothing personal, but now she must kill him... But then she's surprised and said something a time limit saying that it's too soon for it to finish. While she's on that, Naofumi tells Raphtalia to use light magic to blind her, and that works as he heals Filo and they jumped off the ship, unable to beat her as of now. She tries to attack with more energy swords, but he blocked them. The wave is ending, and Glass says that for now their battle must end here, but next time she'll make sure to kill him as she vanished into light-
---
Nanoha: "But I must...!"
---
Kiara: "Can we really be succesful in that?"
Blake: "Yeah..."
---
Pan: "Rermember to close your eyes." :p
BB: "Awww, the audience numbers are increasing~"
---
-She does so as she starts counting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gareth: "Woah, that's so convenient!"
---
-Or else, he would end just as another puppet-

-Again-
---
Shirou: "(Okay, so obviously the gold guy has to be the most dangerous"
Ho ho, indeed! See, the undead cannot survive in the daylight in this world!
___

"And that's one of the absolute last things he wants to ever happen ..."
___

(Fireball and I will deal with the lesser creatures.)

(Then the rest of us will focus on the gold guy!)

"The Golden Torizo marches towards them, before suddenly jumping back and firing vertical energy waves from it's arm."

---
---
---
---
-Naofumi enveloped her in flames, however, even those did nothing. She created a sword out of energy from her fan and threw it, exploding as he blocked it. She tells him to stop holding back, and he agrees, as he traps her in Shield Prison and once again performed the Iron Maiden. But alas, not even that worked, with her remarking it's less potent than she imagined. Naofumi tries to scan her once again-

View attachment 306587

-Glass says it's nothing personal, but now she must kill him... But then she's surprised and said something a time limit saying that it's too soon for it to finish. While she's on that, Naofumi tells Raphtalia to use light magic to blind her, and that works as he heals Filo and they jumped off the ship, unable to beat her as of now. She tries to attack with more energy swords, but he blocked them. The wave is ending, and Glass says that for now their battle must end here, but next time she'll make sure to kill him as she vanished into light-
---
---
"Jenny was still trying to break free herself."

(And fast!) "Ready to attack again if they can't dispose of Coyle in time"
___

This is a really unusual villain... And an equally intriguing one...
___

"Toffee makes contact with more of the little amount of pure magic that remains and is corrupting more of it by the minute."

(You can't fight him if you're severally injured!)

Moon: ...We can try to wait fir his defeat for a few minutes more.

Buff Frog: Do not lose faith in Star and friends...
___

I kinda doubt it...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ah, that clarifies ir. Yeah, they're both skilled fighters, and cunning manipulative villains, competent despite never discovering their Semblances.

Though maybe Watts will be luckier than Roman and live long enough to discover his. :V

"He can manage to, but it's a literal slow struggle forward."
If he ever has one.

Roman was planned to have a Semblance that is literally hyperspace, but they didn't really know how to really implement it or something like that, so they went with the idea that he doesn't have one to show that you don't need a Semblance to have an impact.

Watts seems to have been intentionally designed from the beginning to not have one, and was even specified to be alongside Mercury and Roman as one of the "badass normals" of the show that are skilled without a Semblance.

Besides, do you want someone like Watts to have a Semblance? :V

-he trying to get Brass buff-

BB: "Awww, the audience numbers are increasing~"
---
-She does so as she starts counting-
Blake: "What?"
---
-Pan tries to hide-

---

Glass Stats.png
Glass Stats.png

---
---

___

___

"Toffee makes contact with more of the little amount of pure magic that remains and is corrupting more of it by the minute."

___

I kinda doubt it...
-the Hedlok on her head breaks free and roars-
---
Zelda: "Mysterious..."
---
-Ruby trying to reach it to boost her eyes-

Juri: "What he said, I guess."
---
Palu: "We could try?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If he ever has one.

Roman was planned to have a Semblance that is literally hyperspace, but they didn't really know how to really implement it or something like that, so they went with the idea that he doesn't have one to show that you don't need a Semblance to have an impact.

Watts seems to have been intentionally designed from the beginning to not have one, and was even specified to be alongside Mercury and Roman as one of the "badass normals" of the show that are skilled without a Semblance.

Huh, didn't know that about Roman. Cool trivia! It would've fit him lol

And...yeah, fair point. :V

"Penny flies through the winds and swings some swords at him as she flies by."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ho ho, indeed! See, the undead cannot survive in the daylight in this world!
___

"And that's one of the absolute last things he wants to ever happen ..."
___

(Fireball and I will deal with the lesser creatures.)

(Then the rest of us will focus on the gold guy!)

"The Golden Torizo marches towards them, before suddenly jumping back and firing vertical energy waves from it's arm."
Gareth: "...But, that's ot how undead actually are..."
Charlotte: "It's a game" :p
---
-To say the least-
---
-Shirou dodged out of one-

___

___

___

I kinda doubt it...
---
---

---
Rin: "...Oh for God's sake!" -shoots it it-
---
-The wave has ended, and they were left to wonder many questions... Thankfully, the village was fine, with the group that associated with Naofumi and the old lady being having defeated many monsters. As many were cheering, Naofumi was asking himself questions, right when he was trying to analyze Glass, a counter appeared in his stat menu-

Countdown.png

-It made him wonder, just what are the waves? Why did Glass want to kill him in particular? He's not getting it, but knows that to get the answers, they must prepare for the next wave, and for that he needs to get more skills, as he absorbs the Soul Eater he killed into the shield. He has no problem with learning more skills, but Raphtalia and Filo can't, they need class upgrades and Aultcray has forbid hem from doing so... And speaking of him, the royal guard's captain tells him the King wants to see him-

-In this world, while no cameras exist, there's still spells to record moments in crystal balls. and Aultcray saw what Naofumi did-

Aultcray Crystal Ball.png

-He begrudgingly admits, he did a good job to fend the waves, Naofumi scoffs. Aultcray proceeds to ask how he's got this power, saying he has abilities unbefitting of the Shield Hero, so it's his duty to say it. Naofumi's reaction? That if he wants to know, he should kneel down to him-

Smug Naofumi.png

---
Nanoha: "B-But...!"
---
Andersen: "Or we just die"
---
-Pan tries to hide-
BB: "Seems they ship you~!"
Atalanta: "Eh?"
---
-While Erika still counts-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Huh, didn't know that about Roman. Cool trivia! It would've fit him lol

And...yeah, fair point. :V

"Penny flies through the winds and swings some swords at him as she flies by."
They revealed it after the sheep faunus that accompanies Robyn was shown to have a similar Semblance, confirming the idea was recycled.

-as in Brass or Hedlok? :V-

---
Blake: "Not this again..." -slight media awareness because RWBY Chibi, so she knows of Bumblebee :V-
---
-yee-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-To say the least-
---
It's definitely a game! Now let's make a wooden sword!
___

"To be an unwilling, controlled Servant to a great evil again..."
___

"It spits acid blobs at them all after that."

They revealed it after the sheep faunus that accompanies Robyn was shown to have a similar Semblance, confirming the idea was recycled.

-as in Brass or Hedlok? :V-
Well, at least they found a new use for the idea eventually. Where was this mentioned?

"Hedlok!"

If he ever has one.

---
-Pan tries to hide-

---
---

---
---
-To say the least-
---

Rin: "...Oh for God's sake!" -shoots it it-
---
-The wave has ended, and they were left to wonder many questions... Thankfully, the village was fine, with the group that associated with Naofumi and the old lady being having defeated many monsters. As many were cheering, Naofumi was asking himself questions, right when he was trying to analyze Glass, a counter appeared in his stat menu-

View attachment 306608

-It made him wonder, just what are the waves? Why did Glass want to kill him in particular? He's not getting it, but knows that to get the answers, they must prepare for the next wave, and for that he needs to get more skills, as he absorbs the Soul Eater he killed into the shield. He has no problem with learning more skills, but Raphtalia and Filo can't, they need class upgrades and Aultcray has forbid hem from doing so... And speaking of him, the royal guard's captain tells him the King wants to see him-

-In this world, while no cameras exist, there's still spells to record moments in crystal balls. and Aultcray saw what Naofumi did-

View attachment 306609

-He begrudgingly admits, he did a good job to fend the waves, Naofumi scoffs. Aultcray proceeds to ask how he's got this power, saying he has abilities unbefitting of the Shield Hero, so it's his duty to say it. Naofumi's reaction? That if he wants to know, he should kneel down to him-

View attachment 306610
---
Nanoha: "B-But...!"
---
Andersen: "Or we just die"

---
"Winter used Ice Shard!"
___

Damn this guy's defiant!
___

"He just turns it into more corrupted magic."

"Seeing that they're running out of time to defeat Toffee"

(...Just please be careful, whatever your next move is...)

You can't even see them. What hope do you still have?
___

"Punched Anderson with a vine for saying that."

Top Bottom