• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I guess not...)
And now I don't know how to continue this :p

-Her teacher smiles at her-
-awwww-

-Tanya be like "well, it's too late to get to the meeting point, so you might as well give up", but Weiss stands in front and declares he'll still go, followed by various soldiers doing the same, and te troops all went off, to her chagrin-
------
Kama: "Big mistake~" -shoots arrows before she could see Ruby!-
------
Hayate: "So am I..."
-Fate and Nanoha curious too-
------
Drakkon: "Like those three mage children who seem to also use advanced technology"
Now that's DETERMINATION!
___

"True, Kama could easily tell him...I just haven't made mention of the fact that the wands are linked for a while :p"

Star: Narwhal Blast! "Aimed at Kama's arrows, then Kama herself."
___

Just give me a moment to reactivate her, then!

"She goes to do just that"

___

Or the new Foreigner Servant...Speaking of which, one of the Servants contracted with you has been reported missing.
Zelda: "Sounds like something Link would do."
---
-before she could see Ruby?-

-so that means Ruby just Semblanced her way around them then?-
---
-this'll be awesome-
---
Dr. Coyle: -before Toffee pointed out the Servant- "Or that girl with the extendable sword..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've more or less ran out of ideas for this segment, myself. :p But I do have just one last thing to add to it.

(I wish I knew how to help...put a stop to him...)

"She yawning, a bit too sleepy to continue talking"
Weiss: "You need to rest first..."

// Maybe we can have Nora upgrade some stuff for Yang? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "You need to rest first..."

// Maybe we can have Nora upgrade some stuff for Yang? :p
(...You kept your promise that you'd get rest...so I guess I should, too.) "Smiling, tired Vulpix"

Yang might not be back yet, but I'd be down for that since it could've happened at a separate time. :p

I've also thought about having Peridot interact with Harleen again at some point since the she was one of the people she befriended when the Cluster was a thing, but they haven't interacted much since.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I'll be waiting!)

"Gotta make sure her Pokemon is happy :p"

"Atalanta finds curry recipes that use sausage or precooked burger as the key ingredient."
___

(Meaning you're used to hiding information...?)

(You just want something in return, don't you?)
___

No! Don't you dare go! You can beat that evil wax figure...!

"It seems like wax Sherlock Holmes has him cornered...only for the kid to reveal that he tricked him into stepping outside around sunrise, just in time for the sunrise itself to happen, to wax Holmes' horror."

"The leader of the wax figures immediately began to melt the moment the first rays of sun made contact with him."
___

Believe me, I know Chaldea's humans aren't ordinary among their kind...
-Her feline ears perked instantly-
---
Moriarty: "You have guessed correctly, young ninja"
---
-Both the kids and adults cheer on that-
---
Shockwave: "But that doesn't rids them of limits..."
Now that's DETERMINATION!
___

"True, Kama could easily tell him...I just haven't made mention of the fact that the wands are linked for a while :p"

Star: Narwhal Blast! "Aimed at Kama's arrows, then Kama herself."
___

Just give me a moment to reactivate her, then!

"She goes to do just that"

___

Or the new Foreigner Servant...Speaking of which, one of the Servants contracted with you has been reported missing.
---

---
-this'll be awesome-
---
Dr. Coyle: -before Toffee pointed out the Servant- "Or that girl with the extendable sword..."
-Tanya is annoyed at this, she wanted the opposite of this!-
---
-I suppose she did-
---
-What happens?-
---
Drakkon: "Ah yes, Saber. We are currently tracking him down to recover him"

Sitonai: For some reason it feels like I haven't done a thin in months.
-Her current thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...You kept your promise that you'd get rest...so I guess I should, too.) "Smiling, tired Vulpix"

Yang might not be back yet, but I'd be down for that since it could've happened at a separate time. :p

I've also thought about having Peridot interact with Harleen again at some point since the she was one of the people she befriended when the Cluster was a thing, but they haven't interacted much since.
Ooooooh, Harleen sounds nice

-Her current thoughts?-
Kanna: I'll show my sensei how strong I am! :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Her feline ears perked instantly-
---
Moriarty: "You have guessed correctly, young ninja"
---
-Both the kids and adults cheer on that-
---
Shockwave: "But that doesn't rids them of limits..."
"Time for some sausage or hamburger curry!"
___

"Sighed" (What do you want?)
___

"Wax Sherlock Holmes curses that he was outsmarted by a child who wears short pants before melting down to his head. The kid gives a one-liner about having closed the case, but it's ruined by him sneezing, which causes the dying wax leader to mock him, saying that he was as adorable as the policemen said he was."

"His mockery is short lived since his melted wax head from slides off the roof gruesomely splattering on the ground, killing the cursed wax figurrine for real. Even the male twin was a bit grossed out by this."
___

Not in the least...

Ooooooh, Harleen sounds nice
Besides, Peri could use another companion right now since Lapis is with Tamamo, while Altera (Peri's only surviving close Servant friend) has been infected with Phazon...

---

---
-this'll be awesome-
---
---
-I suppose she did-
---
-What happens?-
---
Well, she didn't get the opposite of it!
___

"Jenny threw razorangs at Kama from the front and back in the meantime, taking care to not hit Ruby."
___

Commencing activatio-

"Before Alphys could speak further, the android in question literally jumped from her case, and landed with such force that it launched Alphys halfway across the room."

WAHHH!

"The android in question? She looked so human that it seemed she was designed for others to believe she really was one."

???: SALUTATIONS! Penny Polendina, newly appointed Head of Beacon security, reporting for duty!

(Yep, I'm doing this :p)
___

All proof that Chaldea still has their strengths. I dare say, some advantages that we lack.

"He also wonders if a certain Shielder-qualifying Servant could take Saber's place for the time being..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: I'll show my sensei how strong I am! :b:
-Ki-Hunters that stayed attacked!-
"Time for some sausage or hamburger curry!"
___

"Sighed" (What do you want?)
___

"Wax Sherlock Holmes curses that he was outsmarted by a child who wears short pants before melting down to his head. The kid gives a one-liner about having closed the case, but it's ruined by him sneezing, which causes the dying wax leader to mock him, saying that he was as adorable as the policemen said he was."

"His mockery is short lived since his melted wax head from slides off the roof gruesomely splattering on the ground, killing the cursed wax figurrine for real. Even the male twin was a bit grossed out by this."
___

Not in the least...
-So she tries those ingredients...-
---
Moriarty: "Nothing in specific, just one thing of value"
---
Sideways: Hahaha, that was amazing!
---
Knock Out: "At least they'll make good slaves once submitted" :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-I suppose she did-
---
-What happens?-
---

Sitonai: For some reason it feels like I haven't done a thin in months.
___

"Jenny threw razorangs at Kama from the front and back in the meantime, taking care to not hit Ruby."
___

Commencing activatio-

"Before Alphys could speak further, the android in question literally jumped from her case, and landed with such force that it launched Alphys halfway across the room."

WAHHH!

"The android in question? She looked so human that it seemed she was designed for others to believe she really was one."

???: SALUTATIONS! Penny Polendina, newly appointed Head of Beacon security, reporting for duty!

___

All proof that Chaldea still has their strengths. I dare say, some advantages that we lack.

"He also wonders if a certain Shielder-qualifying Servant could take Saber's place for the time being..."
-poor Tanya :p-
---
-Ruby stopped behind Kama, shooting her-
---
Azura: "That... That is fascinating..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Any plans on keeping the upper hand?"

Besides, Peri could use another companion right now since Lapis is with Tamamo, while Altera (Peri's only surviving close Servant friend) has been infected with Phazon...
Harley: -innocently whistling-

-Ki-Hunters that stayed attacked!-
-Kanna using her draconic abilities!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

Commencing activatio-

WAHHH!

___

---
---
---
-Despite her chagrin, she later after their training does a motivational speech, saying that some may not return, but while they're not eternal, the Empire is, and their sacrifice will help to it, motiving them all!-

-She later in her office laments doing that speech... Weirdly tho, she does say that she doesn't remembers doing that, and that it could have been a side effect from her magic jewel-
---
-Which made Kama an easy target for the razorangs-
---
Shamal: "I do sense life from her, she does possess a Linker Core..."

Hayate: "So she really is like Rein!"
---
-Buzzsaw still spying on them btw, well hidden and camouflaged amongst the equipment-
-Toffee will reply Coyle's question?-
-Kanna using her draconic abilities!-
-Taking them off with ease-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So she tries those ingredients...-
---
Moriarty: "Nothing in specific, just one thing of value"
---
Sideways: Hahaha, that was amazing!
---
Knock Out: "At least they'll make good slaves once submitted" :p
"And what flavor does she use? Same berries?"
___

(Great...)

(You really need us to pay you just to tell us about this?)
___

"Meanwhile, his twin sister finishes off the remains of hte other cursed wax figures by throwing them into the fireplace. When their great uncle investigates, they tell the truth, but he laughs it off as the kids just pulling a practical joke with their wild imaginations, not even bothering to be mad at them over it."

"He instead just expresses joy when they reveal they solved the case and found his wax replica's head."
___

Those who won't be submitted to the zoo will instead be ideal workers!

Harley: -innocently whistling-
"She sees a nervous Peri on patrol, aiming her plasma blaster in every direction in case an enemy tries to strike."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-Despite her chagrin, she later after their training does a motivational speech, saying that some may not return, but while they're not eternal, the Empire is, and their sacrifice will help to it, motiving them all!-

-She later in her office laments doing that speech... Weirdly tho, she does say that she doesn't remembers doing that, and that it could have been a side effect from her magic jewel-
---
---

---
-Buzzsaw still spying on them btw, well hidden and camouflaged amongst the equipment-
The hell did that jewel do...?

___

"They both sliced Kama as a result!"

___

Penny: Greetings, Dr. Alphys! Are Dr. Gaster and the others present?

"Readjusting her glasses" I-I'm afraid not, Penny...L-Long story, but we may have a job for you soon. Also, there's some people here who'd like to meet you!

Penny: Salutations! My name is Penny Poledina! Combat ready Huntress! The scientists who so kindly administered my repairs have told me much about your organization!
___

I'm glad you asked, because I do have a plan to keep the upper hand. Recall how we all split up to fight alone the last time we launched an attack against Chaldea...

"None of them are aware of Buzzsaw's presence, at least."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And what flavor does she use? Same berries?"
___

(Great...)

(You really need us to pay you just to tell us about this?)
___

"Meanwhile, his twin sister finishes off the remains of hte other cursed wax figures by throwing them into the fireplace. When their great uncle investigates, they tell the truth, but he laughs it off as the kids just pulling a practical joke with their wild imaginations, not even bothering to be mad at them over it."

"He instead just expresses joy when they reveal they solved the case and found his wax replica's head."
___

Those who won't be submitted to the zoo will instead be ideal workers!
-A few different berries that would make it spicier-
---
Moriarty: "Yes" -he said with a straight face-
---
Paris: "Happy ending?"
---
-Those who are resistant and after they have their quaota filled, well, no reason to keep such stubborn individuals-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A few different berries that would make it spicier-
---
Moriarty: "Yes" -he said with a straight face-
---
Paris: "Happy ending?"
---
-Those who are resistant and after they have their quaota filled, well, no reason to keep such stubborn individuals-
"It ends up being even better than their last curry :p"
___

"Both frogs sigh out of annoyance."
___

"The sheriff and deputy drive by again, and the former is so confident that the twins didn't solve the case, that he takes a long sip of his cup of coffee upon asking if they succeeded."

"He naturally does a scalding spit take after being told the answer. Which scalds his deputy, who does a scalding spit take himself before they drive off in horror. The entire family laughs at them over this."
___

A perfectly beneficial reward for both Homeworld and the Decepticons alike, wouldn't you all say?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It ends up being even better than their last curry :p"
___

"Both frogs sigh out of annoyance."
___

"The sheriff and deputy drive by again, and the former is so confident that the twins didn't solve the case, that he takes a long sip of his cup of coffee upon asking if they succeeded."

"He naturally does a scalding spit take after being told the answer. Which scalds his deputy, who does a scalding spit take himself before they drive off in horror. The entire family laughs at them over this."
___

A perfectly beneficial reward for both Homeworld and the Decepticons alike, wouldn't you all say?
-Charizard rank?-
---
-But it wasn't unexpected?-
---
-So do the watchers-

Chen Gong: Pardon to interrupt, young Master, but I found an interesting thing about our summonings.
---
Shockwave: "Correct"
Mixmaster: "Hmmmm, perhaps we could even steal some resources from those other foreigners"
Scrapper: "Easy there, we must learn more about them first, we can't rush inadvertdly"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Charizard rank?-
---
-But it wasn't unexpected?-
---
-So do the watches-

Chen Gong: Pardon to interrupt, young Master, but I found an interesting thing about our summonings.
---
Shockwave: "Correct"
Mixmaster: "Hmmmm, perhaps we could even steal some resources from those other foreigners"
Scrapper: "Easy there, we must learn more about them first, we can't rush inadvertdly"
"Heck yeah!"
___

"Not at all..."

(And we're not gonna give you some of mom's treasure for it.)

(We'll...have to think about this. I'm not sure it's worth it, now, Hurricane...)

"They're wondering what to give him. Maybe Space Pirate tech or something? But even then, they don't trust Moriarty with that. It'd have to be more like currency, if anything."

___

"Especially Sideways? :p"

(Ho? What is it, my Royal Advisor?)
___

There's a reason why we're waiting for the others to return...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Taking them off with ease-
-Scathach must be so proud...-

"She sees a nervous Peri on patrol, aiming her plasma blaster in every direction in case an enemy tries to strike."
Harley: "Sup?" :p

---
---

---

___

___

"Readjusting her glasses" I-I'm afraid not, Penny...L-Long story, but we may have a job for you soon. Also, there's some people here who'd like to meet you!

Penny: Salutations! My name is Penny Poledina! Combat ready Huntress! The scientists who so kindly administered my repairs have told me much about your organization!
___

I'm glad you asked, because I do have a plan to keep the upper hand. Recall how we all split up to fight alone the last time we launched an attack against Chaldea...

Deadpool: "Is it drugs?"
---
-then Ruby used her Semblance, becoming a red torpedo, to catch and carry Kama in the air, causing Kama to experience something oddly similar to her death as Ruby literally breaks her down to a molecular level :p, before eventually stopping, everything going back to normal as she shoots her-

Yang: "Damn... my sister really has grown." :p

// Because I figured Ruby would be smart enough to use her Semblance to put foes in a disadvantageous spot :V
---
Azura: -didn't understand a single word Shamal or Hayate said- "So you've... found a perfectly good android?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "I'm gonna assume your plan is for us to stick together..." -hates it because of how introverted she is, but if it's what's needed, she'll do it-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
-then Ruby used her Semblance, becoming a red torpedo, to catch and carry Kama in the air, causing Kama to experience something oddly similar to her death as Ruby literally breaks her down to a molecular level :p, before eventually stopping, everything going back to normal as she shoots her-

// Because I figured Ruby would be smart enough to use her Semblance to put foes in a disadvantageous spot :V
---
Azura: -didn't understand a single word Shamal or Hayate said- "So you've... found a perfectly good android?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "I'm gonna assume your plan is for us to stick together..." -hates it because of how introverted she is, but if it's what's needed, she'll do it-
Osakabehime: "...What if it was Beeing X?"

-Viktoriya informs Tanya that a messenger has arrived to tell her something, and thus she meets with Erich, who informs her that they must do an immediate deployment. She is hesitant asking for 6 more months of training, to which he counters by stating how he's been informed her training, much as he clearly is still wary of her, has still given excellent results-
---
-Kama is thus seemingly gone...-
---
-Understandable- :p

Shamal: "And one alive"

Hayate: "Nice to meet you~!"
---
Drakkon: "There is strength in numbers, I will give you that"
"Heck yeah!"
___

"Not at all..."

(And we're not gonna give you some of mom's treasure for it.)

(We'll...have to think about this. I'm not sure it's worth it, now, Hurricane...)

"They're wondering what to give him. Maybe Space Pirate tech or something? But even then, they don't trust Moriarty with that. It'd have to be more like currency, if anything."

___

"Especially Sideways? :p"

(Ho? What is it, my Royal Advisor?)
___

There's a reason why we're waiting for the others to return...
Atalanta: -Sparkly eyes-
---
-And he seems to be waiting...-
---
-Yeah, even him- :p

Chen Gong: It appears they are preparing catalysts for potential new summons.
---
Scrapper: "We should also study any new material they can potentially bring before use"
-Scathach must be so proud...-
-Yes, and knows she can only get stronger-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: -Sparkly eyes-
---
-And he seems to be waiting...-
---
-Yeah, even him- :p

Chen Gong: It appears they are preparing catalysts for potential new summons.
---
Scrapper: "We should also study any new material they can potentially bring before use"
"They're devouring their curry!"
___

(We'll...think about it. We don't have anything on hand we could give you.)

(Not at all. Thanks anyway, I guess.)
___

(What does that mean...? More new Servants?)
___

Good thinking, Scrapper!

Harley: "Sup?" :p
"She was so on edge that this initially made her panic."

Peridot: STAY BACK SPACE PIRATE! Oh. Wait, it's just you. Greetings, Harleen.

---

---
---

-Viktoriya informs Tanya that a messenger has arrived to tell her something, and thus she meets with Erich, who informs her that they must do an immediate deployment. She is hesitant asking for 6 more months of training, to which he counters by stating how he's been informed her training, much as he clearly is still wary of her, has still given excellent results-
---
---

---
Guess we'll find out later...
___

Star: ...Awesome.

Marco: I wouldn't count on her actually being gone that easily...
___

Penny: I was indeed designed to be just like many of you!

This is Azura, she's in the middle of a...let's say very urgent project. Hayate here is a young member of a magical protection squadron, and Shamal is a member of her family who's currently acting as one of our medics.

Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you all! I look forward to ensuring everyone has a safe stay here at the newly rebuilt Beacon Academy. Oh! I almost forgot to ask! Is it true that you all know my friend Ruby Rose? Is she here right now?

___

No matter what combination of their members teams up, one way or another, Chaldea always fights as one. Why shouldn't we? It boils down to the age old solution of fighting fire with fire.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They're devouring their curry!"
___

(We'll...think about it. We don't have anything on hand we could give you.)

(Not at all. Thanks anyway, I guess.)
___

(What does that mean...? More new Servants?)
___

Good thinking, Scrapper!
-Violent eating noises-
---
Moriarty: "Ah, the youth of today"
---
Chen Gong: It appears he's now trying to aim at specific people to summon.
---
Scrapper: "My thanks"
Long Haul: "Hey, I don't want to bother, but what if they by chance discover us first?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Violent eating noises-
---
Moriarty: "Ah, the youth of today"
---
Chen Gong: It appears he's now trying to aim at specific people to summon.
---
Scrapper: "My thanks"
Long Haul: "Hey, I don't want to bother, but what if they by chance discover us first?"
"No one has ever seen them eat like this:p"
___

"These ones are too good..."
___

(Ho! Who from human history, myth or books is he trying to summon?!)
___

This army who took over Chaldea's base?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yes, and knows she can only get stronger-
-Scathach could even argue that Kanna is already outdoing her mother in terms of draconic combat-

-it's entirely due to her new stone, obviously, but the fact that Kanna is already showing strong results with it shows just how skilled she is?-

"She was so on edge that this initially made her panic."

Peridot: STAY BACK SPACE PIRATE! Oh. Wait, it's just you. Greetings, Harleen.
Harley: "You okay, pal?"

---
---

---
___

___

This is Azura, she's in the middle of a...let's say very urgent project. Hayate here is a young member of a magical protection squadron, and Shamal is a member of her family who's currently acting as one of our medics.

Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you all! I look forward to ensuring everyone has a safe stay here at the newly rebuilt Beacon Academy. Oh! I almost forgot to ask! Is it true that you all know my friend Ruby Rose? Is she here right now?

___

No matter what combination of their members teams up, one way or another, Chaldea always fights as one. Why shouldn't we? It boils down to the age old solution of fighting fire with fire.
Deadpool: "More training equals more skill, right?"
---
-Ruby uses her Semblance again in order to actually land without getting hurt-

-when on the ground, rose petals are swirling around here and it just looks awesome-

Yang: "Seems a little too easy with how much trouble she gave everyone before... Keep your guard up, everyone."
---
Azura: "I think she's helping defend the base, if I recall."
---
Dr. Coyle: "I volunteer in supervising security footage with the inventors! Having eyes over every room in their base is bound to be invaluable help."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Unavailable the rest of the day, and most of tomorrow and the day after.
"No one has ever seen them eat like this:p"
___

"These ones are too good..."
___

(Ho! Who from human history, myth or books is he trying to summon?!)
___

This army who took over Chaldea's base?
-Not at all- :p
---
-Indeed they are...-
---
Chen Gong: I would need to inspect closer.
---
Long Haul: "Yeah, them"
___

___

___

---

-when on the ground, rose petals are swirling around here and it just looks awesome-

Yang: "Seems a little too easy with how much trouble she gave everyone before... Keep your guard up, everyone."
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "I volunteer in supervising security footage with the inventors! Having eyes over every room in their base is bound to be invaluable help."
Medea: "And seeing how they are actually determined..."
---
-It's actually pretty quiet now...-
---
Hayate: "I only have glanced her at times, but I know one of her friends" -referring to Weiss-
---
-Would Toffee agree to that?-
-Scathach could even argue that Kanna is already outdoing her mother in terms of draconic combat-

-it's entirely due to her new stone, obviously, but the fact that Kanna is already showing strong results with it shows just how skilled she is?-
-Indeed, plus it makes sense since she's been training her for a while whereas her mother was sheltered and locked in a tower most of her life-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unavailable the rest of the day, and most of tomorrow and the day after.
I get it. Will Friday and the next week be different?

-Not at all- :p
---
-Indeed they are...-
---
Chen Gong: I would need to inspect closer.
---
Long Haul: "Yeah, them"
"Artemis and others see it?"
___

"At least they've got some answers about the apocalyptic future timeline."
___

(You should! Oh, wait, please be very careful!)
___

Perhaps we should plan ahead for another attack by organics...They have numbers, but their strongest warriors seem much fewer in number.

---

---
---
---
---
Hayate: "I only have glanced her at times, but I know one of her friends" -referring to Weiss-
---
These new recruits might just prove themselves!
___

"Jenny scans the area for heat signatures..."

"Star and Marco are both on guard."
___

Penny: I cannot wait to see them again! Unless I will have to wait.

I-It will, Ruby and Yang are currently part of a rescue group we sent for another friend. Plus, we may need you for-

Penny: The job you mentioned!

C-Correct!

___

That will be sufficient until a fight begins.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: ...I've had better days. You?
Harley: "I've had worse." :p

-Indeed, plus it makes sense since she's been training her for a while whereas her mother was sheltered and locked in a tower most of her life-
Kanna: "I hope I can be as strong as Mama someday~!" :b:

---
---
---
___

___

I-It will, Ruby and Yang are currently part of a rescue group we sent for another friend. Plus, we may need you for-

C-Correct!

___

Deadpool: "Or die trying."
---
Ruby: "Can you put up a fight, Star?"
---
Azura: "You already told her about Kamui without asking me?"
---
-happy Coyle-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I get it. Will Friday and the next week be different?
Hopefully so, though Friday maybe I'll be busy at some point too.
"Artemis and others see it?"
___

"At least they've got some answers about the apocalyptic future timeline."
___

(You should! Oh, wait, please be very careful!)
___

Perhaps we should plan ahead for another attack by organics...They have numbers, but their strongest warriors seem much fewer in number.
Artemis: "Awwww, she hasn't eaten that way since she 8~!"
---
-That is true...-
---
Chen Gong: I am pretty shady myself, so I'll make sure to get the info soon.

-They hold a number of catalysts, previously trophies found during raids to cities and such; amongst them there can be seen a shard of the Round Table, which actually allowed the summon of Gareth-

-Other objects include a fragment of the Argo ship, hoping to summon any Argonaut on the likes of Caenis or Theseus; a katana from the Shinsengumi, in the expectative they could summon the likes of Saito Hajime or Hijikata Toshizo; a crossbow dug from ancient China, which they expect to use to summon the first emperor Qin Shi Huang; a piece of the territory Gilles de Rais and François Prelati committed atrocities in; the knife with which consort Yu Miayoi used to commit suicide in hopes to summon her beloved warlord Xiang Yu, amongst others-

-They have suspicions that maybe the presence of Chaldea's previous Servants also acted as a catalyst of sorts; Paris being summoned by the previous presence of Hector, his brother; Roberts being summoned by the presence of Blackbeard and the passed Anne & Mary, fellow pirates from the Golden Age; Salome being summoned by the presence of Martha, Amakusa and Jeanne, who are Catholic Saints; Chen Gong summoned by the previous presence of Lu Bu, his Lord; and lastly Charlotte being summoned by the previous presence of Sanson, her executioner-
---
Shockwave: "While quality is a favorable thing, quantity is not to be understimated"
___

___

C-Correct!

___

---
---
---
-happy Coyle-
-This is also the one series Peridot doesn't has a romantic relationship chart for yet-

-While in part because Tanya doesn't cares about anyone but herself, it's mostly because she's 10-11-
---
-Then they heard a noise, that of multiple quivers springing, on the count of thousands, and before they know... When looking up, there's a literal barrage of love arrows coming at them, similar to Atalanta's NP-

-...And the worst part? 3 additional arrow storms come from south, west and east-

-Oh, they won't kill them, but they have little doubt anyone in the crossfire would be fully in her grasp as love arrows-
---
Hayate: "We will be counting on you"
---
Drakkon: "Still I hope you don't mind for us to use some of your troops"
Kanna: "I hope I can be as strong as Mama someday~!" :b:
Scáthach: "That day might be sooner than you expect..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hopefully so, though Friday maybe I'll be busy at some point too.
Got it!

Won't be a big deal for a few days at least, as I've been busy with Christmas decorating and shopping recently.

Artemis: "Awwww, she hasn't eaten that way since she 8~!"
---
-That is true...-
---
Chen Gong: I am pretty shady myself, so I'll make sure to get the info soon.

-They hold a number of catalysts, previously trophies found during raids to cities and such; amongst them there can be seen a shard of the Round Table, which actually allowed the summon of Gareth-

-Other objects include a fragment of the Argo ship, hoping to summon any Argonaut on the likes of Caenis or Theseus; a katana from the Shinsengumi, in the expectative they could summon the likes of Saito Hajime or Hijikata Toshizo; a crossbow dug from ancient China, which they expect to use to summon the first emperor Qin Shi Huang; a piece of the territory Gilles de Rais and François Prelati committed atrocities in; the knife with which consort Yu Miayoi used to commit suicide in hopes to summon her beloved warlord Xiang Yu, amongst others-

-They have suspicions that maybe the presence of Chaldea's previous Servants also acted as a catalyst of sorts; Paris being summoned by the previous presence of Hector, his brother; Roberts being summoned by the presence of Blackbeard and the passed Anne & Mary, fellow pirates from the Golden Age; Salome being summoned by the presence of Martha, Amakusa and Jeanne, who are Catholic Saints; Chen Gong summoned by the previous presence of Lu Bu, his Lord; and lastly Charlotte being summoned by the previous presence of Sanson, her executioner-
---
Shockwave: "While quality is a favorable thing, quantity is not to be understimated"
"And Heshima is currently eating no differently."
___

"They wonder just how bad it was, but they're glad they met someone from Chaldea so who recognized them in the present."
___

(Good, I trust you!)

"This explains a lot about who's been summoned and who could be summoned next...And what about Achilles?"
___

Precisely. We'll need to plan for an attack on the off-chance Sideways, Ravage or Buzzsaw are discovered...

---
---
---
-happy Coyle-
-This is also the one series Peridot doesn't has a romantic relationship chart for yet-

-While in part because Tanya doesn't cares about anyone but herself, it's mostly because she's 10-11-
---
-Then they heard a noise, that of multiple quivers springing, on the count of thousands, and before they know... When looking up, there's a literal barrage of love arrows coming at them, similar to Atalanta's NP-

-...And the worst part? 3 additional arrow storms come from south, west and east-

-Oh, they won't kill them, but they have little doubt anyone in the crossfire would be fully in her grasp as love arrows-
---
---
"Tanya's the only kid here, so Peri sees absolutely no reason to make one."

"Everyone was relieved about that."
___

Star: I was raised to fight!

"Then the arrows happened."

EVERYONE DUCK!
___

N-No, of course I didn't!

Penny: I was referring to when Dr. Alphys mentioned a potential job for me a few moments ago. Who is Kamui? Is she a friend, or enemy?
___

Not in the least.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: It is. Nightingale's worried it could take control of her mind...like corruption...
Harley: "Anything we can do to help her fight it?"

Scáthach: "That day might be sooner than you expect..."
Kanna: -tail waggling- "Y-You think so?" :b:

---

---
---

___

EVERYONE DUCK!
___

Penny: I was referring to when Dr. Alphys mentioned a potential job for me a few moments ago. Who is Kamui? Is she a friend, or enemy?
___

Not in the least.
Zelda: -assumed Peri will make one anyway but that Tanya simply won't be there because kid-
---
Ruby: "..." -tried using her Semblance to catch as many allies as possible (while intentionally avoiding to pick up Jenny because she's already immune due to being robot and Snatcher because he's ghost who can only be hurt when blue, giving him immunity as well) and make them avoid the storm by doing something they, as a certain cat would say, would never want to experience again- :p

-if she's not quick enough to catch everyone, she's at least successful in getting Yang and Star, as these two are ber biggest priorities-
---
Azura: "She's... a little of both, right now. It's a bit complicated to explain."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Springtron, my Hedloks and the rest of my creations are also yours to command. Just because I'll take a backseat to focus on surveillance doesn't mean I can't directly contribute. :p The only exception are the two Hedloks currently lodged in those inventors. I need them to have control over their base."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And Heshima is currently eating no differently."
___

"They wonder just how bad it was, but they're glad they met someone from Chaldea so who recognized them in the present."
___

(Good, I trust you!)

"This explains a lot about who's been summoned and who could be summoned next...And what about Achilles?"
___

Precisely. We'll need to plan for an attack on the off-chance Sideways, Ravage or Buzzsaw are discovered...
-Of which Artemis takes a picture of-
---
-That's pretty sweet, at least-
---
-Chen Gong keeps observing-

-Did I mention he was already summoned or not? In any case, they have the arrow Paris killed him with-
---
Knock Out: "Okay, let's check our options"

___

EVERYONE DUCK!
___

___

Not in the least.
Zelda: -assumed Peri will make one anyway but that Tanya simply won't be there because kid-
---
Ruby: "..." -tried using her Semblance to catch as many allies as possible (while intentionally avoiding to pick up Jenny because she's already immune due to being robot and Snatcher because he's ghost who can only be hurt when blue, giving him immunity as well) and make them avoid the storm by doing something they, as a certain cat would say, would never want to experience again- :p

-if she's not quick enough to catch everyone, she's at least successful in getting Yang and Star, as these two are ber biggest priorities-
---
Azura: "She's... a little of both, right now. It's a bit complicated to explain."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Springtron, my Hedloks and the rest of my creations are also yours to command. Just because I'll take a backseat to focus on surveillance doesn't mean I can't directly contribute. :p The only exception are the two Hedloks currently lodged in those inventors. I need them to have control over their base."
-Being fair, not many have interacted outside of strategy meetings and military training so far.
---
-And because I actually want it to be threatning, she only managed to get Star off, plus you mentioned those immune-
-Well, I'll say Rin too because she can fly pretty fast-
---
Hayate: "She's out of control"
---
Drakkon: "Excellent then"
Kanna: -tail waggling- "Y-You think so?" :b:
Scáthach: "I am sure so"
-Shirou is proud too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Of which Artemis takes a picture of-
---
-That's pretty sweet, at least-
---
-Chen Gong keeps observing-

-Did I mention he was already summoned or not? In any case, they have the arrow Paris killed him with-
---
Knock Out: "Okay, let's check our options"
"Because it's adorable."
___

"They tell Jack about what they were told."
___

"His findings?"

"I'm fairly certain you did...And that adds up."
___

"Planning..."

Harley: "Anything we can do to help her fight it?"
Peridot: I have no idea...

"Very worried for her friend."

---

---
---
-Being fair, not many have interacted outside of strategy meetings and military training so far.
---
-And because I actually want it to be threatning, she only managed to get Star off, plus you mentioned those immune-
---
---
"Peri will instead start shipping the recruits together eventually :V"

"...Assuming enough of them survive."

___

Star: ...I don't know what the heck that was, but I do not wanna do it again.

"Buff Frog shielded Ereshkigal and Arthur from the arrow rain, but that left him, Yang, Ishtar, Marco and Merasmus inflicted for sure..."
___

Penny: That doesn't sound nice!

But we won't meed.to send you there as long as the team we've already sent to contain her is doing okay.
___

We.will require our strongest soldiers for this.mission, after.all.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scáthach: "I am sure so"
-Shirou is proud too-
Kanna: "Thank you so much, sensei!" -hugging tightly-

Peridot: I have no idea...

"Very worried for her friend."
Harley: "That sounds awful... Anything I can do to help you get through the big sad you're having?"

---
---
---
"Peri will instead start shipping the recruits together eventually :V"

"...Assuming enough of them survive."

___

Star: ...I don't know what the heck that was, but I do not wanna do it again.

"Buff Frog shielded Ereshkigal and Arthur from the arrow rain, but that left him, Yang, Ishtar, Marco and Merasmus inflicted for sure..."
___

Penny: That doesn't sound nice!

But we won't meed.to send you there as long as the team we've already sent to contain her is doing okay.
___

We.will require our strongest soldiers for this.mission, after.all.
-LMAO-
---
Ruby: "Just be grateful that I saved you from those arrows." :p

Yang: -did manage to use her arm to block some arrows, but not all of them; her arm's not that big after all :V-
---
Azura: "And how can you know they're doing okay?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "Now, when shall we start?"

Top Bottom