• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Blake is still my 2nd fav character for a reason. :p

It's what happens when I fell so far behind, I guess. :lol:

(Well, he's too smart! Everyone he's hurt, everything he's done...I hate that monster...)
Won't deny Blake is a good, but her fashion sense is not. So many zippers. :p

lol

Weiss: "You're not the only one."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, so I decided to go over a few Decepticons/Predacons I considered bringing at some point but decided against or for the future, ordered by continuity:

G1/Beast Wars continuity:
  • Combaticons: Decepticon military-themed Combiner, they combine into the powerful Bruticus. Moreso an excuse to have Swindle, one of them who is a greedy but highly charismatic con-man around.
  • Spinister: Somewhat obscure triggerhappy and sneaky guy, fan favorite who makes sporadic appearances every now and then. IDW comics had him as an ditz paranoid who was still somehow a master surgeon.
  • Cyclonus: Galvatron's second in command made by Unicron, possesses undying loyalty and commands better than him. Though in IDW he's instead aneutral ancient Cybertronian just sick of life but still has morals.
  • Scorponok: Big overambitious conqureror who even conspired Galvatron's demise in one continuity and achieves leadership in many others.
  • Bludgeon: Mystical guy who is a samurai and follows a twisted code of honor. His design is also edgy but badass.
  • Overlord: One of the main antagonists of one of the Japan-exclusive animes, though in there he's just a non-living piloted mecha, IDW would turn him into someone obssessed with beating Megatron and is overall incredibly cruel and dangerous regardless of faction.
  • Deathsaurus: Main antagonist of the Transformers Victory anime, in IDW he was made into an incredibly dangerous individual and conqueror disillusioned with Megatron's leadership and went to conquer other worlds, but is also a Noble Demon who cares for his troops. Also has a wife.
  • Beast Wars Megatron: Because yeeeesssss... But would be under a different name for obvious reasons.
  • Strika: Big bulky girl heavyhitter, not the brightest, but has unquestionable loyalty.
  • Lunaclub: Avid Starscream fangirl who stalked him during the days of the war. I briefly considered he'd end possessing her just because she's like, the only one who'd work willingly with him, but would end in shenanigans.
  • Trickdiamond: Con-woman associate of Swindle who tricks others and it ends in contant backfires due to most materials she's in being gag-mangas. She deserves better.
Robots in Disguise (2001) continuity:
  • Sky-Byte: Comic relief who turns into a shark, wanna prove he's the best at being evil but is good at heart and writes haikus.
Armada/Energon/Cybertron continuity:
  • Demolishor: Big tank dumb guy, not the most beloved character but I was always fond of him.
  • Thrust: Tactician with hunger for power, Sideways lured him to join Unicron's side.
  • Thunderblast: Stereotypical girl villain who lusts over anyone with power. She's one of the only three memorable characters debuting in the latter anime... And that's sad.
Live-action movies continuity:
  • Blackout: The helicopter from the first movie. I mean, have you seen the opening scene? Even for movie detractors he's considered a favorite.
  • Barricade: The police car from the first movie. He's a fan favorite due to concept and characterization side materials gave him and has made appearances in other continuities.
  • Overload: See in the live-action movies there's more than six Constructicons, and this is the second biggest. I'm just a sucker for the Constructicons in particular.
  • Scrapmetal: Same as the above; only he's a tiny Constructicon whose one scene was to be killed to use his parts to revive Megatron. People still found his misfortune endearing and he gained a small cult following which earned him a toy this year.
  • Nitro Zeus: Arrogant jock who is a big Shockwave fanboy. He's one of the few Cons in the movies with a personality.
Animated continuity:
  • Oil Slick: Chemist guy who brews all kinds of useful stuff. Another obscure fan favorite who sadly has been underused.
  • Lockdown: Not really a Decepticon but often associated with them. A sadistic bounty hunter who enjoys the thrill of hunt and collects trophies from his victims, mostly weapons. Was such a Breakout Character he became the main antagonist of the 4th live-action movie.
War for Cybertron/Prime/Rescue Bots/Robots in Disguise (2015) continuity:
  • Airachnid: Sadistic, cold and ruthless girl based on Blackarachnia that likes to hunt down other species to extinction and preserve the last of their kind as a trophy to torture... Or in the Japanese dub of Prime a yandere who wants to marry many pretty boys. Did I say I don't trust Japan with female Transformers characters?
  • Steeljaw: Charismatic rebel criminal who is one of the few legit good things from RID 2015.
Cyberverse continuity:
  • Shadow Striker: Professional killer who got heavily damaged by Bumblebee and reconstructed in a mismatched appearance, so she wanna kill him. She also good buddies with Soundwave.
  • Clobber: Basically the creators of this show wanted to make a female Lugnut but Hasbro said "no" so they decided to make a separate character reusing the design they had who unlike him is not a fanatic has actual doubts of the cause and she ends joining the good guys.
Looks like they're working together again.
___

Shut up.
___

"Alphys worries about the kid."

What-What about this containment team? How are they holding up...?

___

It would seem.Chaldea has not been completely shut down, after all
-indeed-
---
Yang: "But we worked so hard just getting her in the first place."
---
Azura: "Thank you, little girl." :)
---
Dr. Coyle: "Well, I don't think it would have been wise to expect them to give up, but they still lack a convenient way to leave their powerless base."
-Viktoriya helps with paperwork, and for once Tanya groans at the fact an under is very qualified for a job-

-Later she's seen doing a test to any new recruits, setting an illusion spell of a fake colonel who is interviewing applicants to see if they can see past it to determine if they can be capable mages, which is observed by herself Viktoriya and some superiors, Hans included-

-So far 28 applicants failed-
------
Kama: "And do you think I care because...?"
------
Hayate: "Anything to help..." -is very worried about Reinforce in particular, being a magic Device...-

Shamal: "We haven't received news from them..."
------
Drakkon: "Indeed, and their greatest inventors are under our control now" -the still Hedlok'd Rider and Caster versions of Leonardo da Vinci there-
Welp that's fair. :laugh:
___

"I meant who they would ask rhe question of since Yan Qing is gone..."
___

"The male twin challenges this and believes he can help solve the case. The two cops dismiss him as an adorable "city boy", mock him, and leave."

"The twins decide to solve the case themselves."
___

What kind of bizarre organic organization is this? At least it sounds like they're in conflict with each other.
You're welcome. :p
---
-Oh, I forgot...-
---
-The spectators root for them. Except Sideways- V:
---
Buzzsaw: "It appears armors resembing the leader are mss-produced and give their wearers further defense and strenght, however, those of lowe rank jobs can still be taken out with not much difficulty. The mutant however, is producing artificial lifeforms made from chemical solutions"

Knock Out: "I believe humans would call those 'Slimes'"
Kanna: -Dragon Fang-
-While Scáthach slashes some with spears-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, so I decided to go over a few Decepticons/Predacons I considered bringing at some point but decided against or for the future, ordered by continuity:

G1/Beast Wars continuity:
  • Combaticons: Decepticon military-themed Combiner, they combine into the powerful Bruticus. Moreso an excuse to have Swindle, one of them who is a greedy but highly charismatic con-man around.
  • Spinister: Somewhat obscure triggerhappy and sneaky guy, fan favorite who makes sporadic appearances every now and then. IDW comics had him as an ditz paranoid who was still somehow a master surgeon.
  • Cyclonus: Galvatron's second in command made by Unicron, possesses undying loyalty and commands better than him. Though in IDW he's instead aneutral ancient Cybertronian just sick of life but still has morals.
  • Scorponok: Big overambitious conqureror who even conspired Galvatron's demise in one continuity and achieves leadership in many others.
  • Bludgeon: Mystical guy who is a samurai and follows a twisted code of honor. His design is also edgy but badass.
  • Overlord: One of the main antagonists of one of the Japan-exclusive animes, though in there he's just a non-living piloted mecha, IDW would turn him into someone obssessed with beating Megatron and is overall incredibly cruel and dangerous regardless of faction.
  • Deathsaurus: Main antagonist of the Transformers Victory anime, in IDW he was made into an incredibly dangerous individual and conqueror disillusioned with Megatron's leadership and went to conque other worlds, but is also a Noble Demon who cares for his troops. Also has a wife.
  • Beast Wars Megatron: Because yeeeesssss... But would be under a different name for obvious reasons.
  • Strika: Big bulky girl heavyhitter, not the brightest, but has unquestionable loyalty.
  • Lunaclub: Avid Starscream fangirl who stalked him during the days of the war. I briefly considered he'd end possessing her just because she's like, the only one who'd work willingly with him, but would end in shenanigans.
  • Trickdiamond: Con-woman associate of Swindle who tricks others and it ends in contant backfires due to most materials she's in being gag-mangas. She deserves better.
Robots in Disguise (2001) continuity:
  • Sky-Byte: Comic relief who turns into a shark, wanna prove he's the best at being evil but is good at heart and writes haikus.
Armada/Energon/Cybertron continuity:
  • Demolishor: Big tank dumb guy, not the most beloved character but I was always fond of him.
  • Thrust: Tactician with hunger for power, Sideways lured him to join Unicron's side.
  • Thunderblast: Stereotypical girl villain who lusts over anyone with power. She's one of the only three memorable characters debuting in the latter anime... And that's sad.
Live-action movies continuity:
  • Blackout: The helicopter from the first movie. I mean, have you seen the opening scene? Even for movie detractors hes considered a favorite.
  • Barricade: The police car from the first movie. He's a fan favorite due to concept and characterization side materials gave him and has made appearances in other continuities.
  • Overload: See in the live-action movies there's more than six Constructicons, and this is the second biggest. I'm just a sucker for the Constructicons in particular.
  • Scrapmetal: Same as the above; only he's a tiny Constructicon whose one scene was to be killed to use his parts to revive Megatron. People still found his misfortune endearing and he gained a small cult following which earned him a toy this year.
  • Nitro Zeus: Arrogant jock who is a big Shockwave fanboy. He's one of the few Cons in the movies with a personality.
Animated continuity:
  • Oil Slick: Chemist guy who brews all kinds of useful stuff. Another obscure fan favorite who sadly has been underused.
  • Lockdown: Not really a Decepticon but often associated with them. A sadistic bounty hunter who enjoys the thrill of hunt and collects trophies from his victims, mostly weapons. Was such a Breakout Character he became the main antagonist of the 4th live-action movie.
War for Cybertron/Prime/Rescue Bots/Robots in Disguise continuity:
  • Airachnid: Sadistic, cold and ruthless girl based on Blackarachnia that likes to hunt down other species to extinction and preserve the last of their kind as a trophy to torture... Or in the Japanese dub of Prime a yandere who wants to marry many pretty boys. Did I say I don't trust Japan with female Transformers characters?
  • Steeljaw: Charismatic rebel criminal who is one of the few legit good things from RID 2015.
Cyberverse continuity:
  • Shadow Striker: Professional killer who got heavily damaged by Bumblebee and reconstructed in a mismatched appearance, so she wanna kill him. She also good buddies with Soundwave.
  • Clobber: Basically the creators of this show wanted to make a female Lugnut but Hasbro said "no" so they decided to make a separate character reusing the design they had who unlike him is not a fanatic has actual doubts of the cause and she ends joining the good guys.

You're welcome. :p
---
-Oh, I forgot...-
---
-The spectators root for them. Except Sideways- V:
---
Buzzsaw: "It appears armors resembing the leader are mss-produced and give their wearers further defense and strenght, however, those of lowe rank jobs can still be taken out with not much difficulty. The mutant however, is producing artificial lifeforms made from chemical solutions"

Knock Out: "I believe humans would call those 'Slimes'"
You're definitely still using the cop car, right? :p

"He tries the finsihed result, and well, it's definitely still good."
___

"I forgot who in specific they were gonna ask, too..."

"So they instead ask someone else who returned from the future timeline!"
___

"The twins find no fingerprints on the murder weapon, only the axe itself, a shoe print on the rug with a hole in it. Their attempt to interview their first suspect marks him off the list and gives them another, as the axe found at the scene of the crime is designed for left-handed users, while their first suspect is right-handed."

"Cue a montage showing them going down their entire list of suspects and discovering that most of them are right-handed, or are otherwise wounded and were unable to use their left hands."
___

They hardly sound like a threat to a galactic armada...

"She's underestimating them, but it's not like they're at a serious disadvantage in numbers and weaponry."

Won't deny Blake is a good, but her fashion sense is not. So many zippers. :p

lol

Weiss: "You're not the only one."
I don't think it looks bad, personally. If I miss anything, it's her old hairstyle, but her short hair looks good too.

While Blake focused on adding lots of zippers last Volume, Weiss instead focused on adding lots of belts. :p

(I feel useless not being able to fight him...At least you and your team got to try...)

-indeed-
---
Yang: "But we worked so hard just getting her in the first place."
---
Azura: "Thank you, little girl." :)
---
Dr. Coyle: "Well, I don't think it would have been wise to expect them to give up, but they still lack a convenient way to leave their powerless base."
-Viktoriya helps with paperwork, and for once Tanya groans at the fact an under is very qualified for a job-

-Later she's seen doing a test to any new recruits, setting an illusion spell of a fake colonel who is interviewing applicants to see if they can see past it to determine if they can be capable mages, which is observed by herself Viktoriya and some superiors, Hans included-

------
------
Hayate: "Anything to help..." -is very worried about Reinforce in particular, being a magic Device...-

------
Drakkon: "Indeed, and their greatest inventors are under our control now" -the still Hedlok'd Rider and Caster versions of Leonardo da Vinci there-
Not many promising soldiers trying to sign up...
___

We don't care, either! All you want is revenge on one person, and you're willing to take down tons of innocent lives just to realize it! You won't even let an innocent woman live because she's her vessel! I am not going to stand for that, or what your Master is trying to do!

You want to take Star back to Toffee? You're gonna have to get through me, first. Don't forget, Kama, your arrows and screwed up power of "love" won't work on me...

___

A-As long as they can contain her long enough for Azura to finish her work...

...If they can't, w-well, then I guess we'll have to go with Plan B...There's one more thing we could try to stop Kamui until the dragonstone is ready...

___

I wouldn't be too sure of it, Dr. Coyle. I've received word that Star has been freed, and that two huntresses were responsible. They certainly must have had an easy time escaping.

As for the inventors, perhaps their skills will be useful in actually shutting Chaldea down.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're definitely still using the cop car, right? :p

"He tries the finsihed result, and well, it's definitely still good."
___

"I forgot who in specific they were gonna ask, too..."

"So they instead ask someone else who returned from the future timeline!"
___

"The twins find no fingerprints on the murder weapon, only the axe itself, a shoe print on the rug with a hole in it. Their attempt to interview their first suspect marks him off the list and gives them another, as the axe found at the scene of the crime is designed for left-handed users, while their first suspect is right-handed."

"Cue a montage showing them going down their entire list of suspects and discovering that most of them are right-handed, or are otherwise wounded and were unable to use their left hands."
___

They hardly sound like a threat to a galactic armada...

"She's underestimating them, but it's not
I really think I will. :p Out of them I think the top 3 are Sky-Byte, Beast Wars Megatron and Cyclonus.

Atalanta: "How is it?"
---
Moriarty: "You wish to know what?"
---
Paris: "...Was any of the people the statues are based left-handed?"
---
Buzzsaw: "I'll keep informing on anything I find out, right now it appears they're discussing matters regarding our targets"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really think I will. :p Out of them I think the top 3 are Sky-Byte, Beast Wars Megatron and Cyclonus.

Atalanta: "How is it?"
---
Moriarty: "You wish to know what?"
---
Paris: "...Was any of the people the statues are based left-handed?"
---
Buzzsaw: "I'll keep informing on anything I find out, right now it appears they're discussing matters regarding our targets"
How will the other two come into play? Beast Wars has implied continuity with the original G1 cartoon, right?

(Quite good, Ata!)
___

(Why did Yang Qing know us already?)

(He said he knew us from the future...)
___

...I do not remember!

"They twins finally think they've found the culprit, and they get the sheriff and deputy to come back for help."

"They they it's the reporter from the local newspaper, the male twin envisioning the motive as the reporter failing to get a headline from the grand reopening of the tourist trap's wax museum, and thus deciding to make his own headline instead."

"The clues? He held his microphone AKA turkey baster in his left hand, and his shoe has a hole in it."
___

They're after them, too, which was expected.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scáthach: "Hm? Is it me or you are stronger?"
Kanna: "Maybe I am." :p

I don't think it looks bad, personally. If I miss anything, it's her old hairstyle, but her short hair looks good too.

While Blake focused on adding lots of zippers last Volume, Weiss instead focused on adding lots of belts. :p
(I feel useless not being able to fight him...At least you and your team got to try...)
It's not bad, it's just something I like to laugh about because it's so silly

And best girl Yang? :p

Weiss: "We didn't succeed..."

Viktoriya helps with paperwork, and for once Tanya groans at the fact an under is very qualified for a job-

------
------

------
___

We don't care, either! All you want is revenge on one person, and you're willing to take down tons of innocent lives just to realize it! You won't even let an innocent woman live because she's her vessel! I am not going to stand for that, or what your Master is trying to do!

You want to take Star back to Toffee? You're gonna have to get through me, first. Don't forget, Kama, your arrows and screwed up power of "love" won't work on me...

___

...If they can't, w-well, then I guess we'll have to go with Plan B...There's one more thing we could try to stop Kamui until the dragonstone is ready...

___

I wouldn't be too sure of it, Dr. Coyle. I've received word that Star has been freed, and that two huntresses were responsible. They certainly must have had an easy time escaping.

As for the inventors, perhaps their skills will be useful in actually shutting Chaldea down.
Zelda: "They likely have no reason to."
---
Yang: "Yeah, you tell her, girl!" :p

Ruby: -standing besides Kama- "I won't let you do more terrible things, Kama." -eyes glowing slightly-
---
Azura: "Plan B?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "What are we waiting for then?" -snaps her fingers, ordering the Vincis to come forth-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's because you can't improve on perfection :p

Debatable, but all RWBY girls too girls

Weiss: "Indeed..."
Though I will say that I like how all of their new looks take some cues from some of their relatives and role models, something I've seen some other fans note.

Ruby's hair is a bit more spikey similar to Qrow's, Weiss' outfit is reminiscent of Winter's military uniform, Blake's short hair is similar to her mother's, and Yang's new outfit is reminiscent of Taiyang's.

Not sure if any of it was intentional, but it'd be a nice detail regardless.

(What did you gather from fighting him? Any weaknesses?)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How will the other two come into play? Beast Wars has implied continuity with the original G1 cartoon, right?

(Quite good, Ata!)
___

(Why did Yang Qing know us already?)

(He said he knew us from the future...)
___

...I do not remember!

"They twins finally think they've found the culprit, and they get the sheriff and deputy to come back for help."

"They they it's the reporter from the local newspaper, the male twin envisioning the motive as the reporter failing to get a headline from the grand reopening of the tourist trap's wax museum, and thus deciding to make his own headline instead."

"The clues? He held his microphone AKA turkey baster in his left hand, and his shoe has a hole in it."
___

They're after them, too, which was expected.
If I really had to... They'd be normal cons. And yeah, Beast Wars is a direct sequel to G1, 300 years in the future, but characters from it have appeared in other separate continuities without any issue since... Nothing in the Transformers multiverse is consistent. Like, the Dinobots in the cartoon were made by Wheeljack, but in the Marvel comic and IDW they were regular Cybertronians who were in Optimus's crew and woke much earlier, or in Animated they were animatronics that were made sentient................ And so on.

Plus I already made Blackarachnia and Waspinator into regular Decepticons, which other continuities have as well.

Atalanta: "Thank you by a lot"
---
Moriarty: "Ah yes, you used to be there"
---
Paris: "No, it must be one of the statues, look for them!"
---
Shockwave: "Unsurprising, they have made many enemies"
___

___

___

---

Ruby: -standing besides Kama- "I won't let you do more terrible things, Kama." -eyes glowing slightly-
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "What are we waiting for then?" -snaps her fingers, ordering the Vincis to come forth-
-Like 12 managed to pass, her superiors thinking Tanya should lower her standards a bit. Nevertheless, they must train them now, Tanya says she'll train them in one month, her superiors baffled at such claim of being too short time, but she assures them as Viktoriya gets a bad feeling-

-And it's justified, ext scene is them having set a camp at a snowy area, Tanya's first exercise is for them all to defend themselves by digging holes to secure themselves from a literal rain of projectiles she casted, with some real explosives thrown in for good meassure. And for 36 hours-
--------
Kama: "You done with your speeches? I felt like I was about to nap" The red one seems to be about to use her Silver Eyes.
--------
Vita: "Does it involve death?"
--------
-And the two obeyed-
Kanna: "Maybe I am." :p
Scáthach: "Good, the training has given fruition"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Though I will say that I like how all of their new looks take some cues from some of their relatives and role models, something I've seen some other fans note.

Ruby's hair is a bit more spikey similar to Qrow's, Weiss' outfit is a reminiscent of Winter's military uniform, Blake's short hair is similar to her mother's, and Yang's nee outfit is reminiscent of Taiyang's.

Not sure if any of it was intentional, but it'd be a nice detail regardless.

(What did you gather from fighting him? Any weaknesses?)
I could see it be a fully intentional choice.

Also, that explanation Penny gave for Ruby's Semblance is badass. Now Ruby really is the Flash :p

Weiss: "Nothing, sadly..."

Scáthach: "Good, the training has given fruition"
Kanna: "Well... I... may have gotten a new stone as well..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If I really had to... They'd be normal cons. And yeah, Beast Wars is a direct sequel to G1, 300 years in the future, but characters from it have appeared in other separate continuities without any issue since... Nothing in the Transformers multiverse is consistent. Like, the Dinobots in the cartoon were made by Wheeljack, but in the Marvel comic and IDW they were regular Cybertronians who were in Optimus's crew and woke much earlier, or in Animated they were animatronics that were made sentient................ And so on.

Plus I already made Blackarachnia and Waspinator into regular Decepticons, which other continuities have as well.

Atalanta: "Thank you by a lot"
---
Moriarty: "Ah yes, you used to be there"
---
Paris: "No, it must be one of the statues, look for them!"
---
Shockwave: "Unsurprising, they have made many enemies"
Many of them besides G1 and Beast Wars are different continuities, to be fair. And yeah, I may have been more research on the franchise for a while, now. :p

(You should try your own work!)
___

(What were we like?)
___

"And it turns out the reporter even has an alibi for the time of the murder."

"He was...making out with a cardboard cutout of the much more professional, female reporter from the local news."

"Everyone expressed disgust at this footage, but the sheriff cleared him of the crime due to the time stamp, before he and the deputy once again made fun of the kids for thinking they could solve this case."
___

HE'S MISSING HIS TEXT COLOR!

Including Homeworld and the Decepticons. Yet the Diamonds are barely aware of them. Only Rose Quartz's worthless old lackeys that they're aligned with.

I could see it be a fully intentional choice.

Also, that explanation Penny gave for Ruby's Semblance is badass. Now Ruby really is the Flash :p

Weiss: "Nothing, sadly..."
It'd be cool if it'd get revealed as such in a behind the scenes sort of thing, but we'll see.

This episode needed moments like that. :p

"She sighed sadly."

---

---
---
-Like 12 managed to pass, her superiors thinking Tanya should lower her standards a bit. Nevertheless, they must train them now, Tanya says she'll train them in one month, her superiors baffled at such claim of being too short time, but she assures them as Viktoriya gets a bad feeling-

-And it's justified, ext scene is them having set a camp at a snowy area, Tanya's first exercise is for them all to defend themselves by digging holes to secure themselves from a literal rain of projectiles she casted, with some real explosives thrown in for good meassure. And for 36 hours-
--------
Kama: "You done with your speeches? I felt like I was about to nap" The red one seems to be about to use her Silver Eyes.
--------
--------
-And the two obeyed-
Well well, I'll give her this, I admire her style of combat training!
___

Actually, yes.

"Extended-ARMS style punch to the face."

___

N-Not exactly. It'll just be in case Kamui overpowers everyone else. We'll send something at her that she has knowledge of how to fight whatsoever.

Claptrap: Scientists did tell me they were working on some sort of top secret project as a last resort! What? I can keep a secret!
___

They'll listen to your orders. Can you instruct them to keep Chaldea contained?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

--------
--------
--------
-And the two obeyed-
___

Actually, yes.

___

N-Not exactly. It'll just be in case Kamui overpowers everyone else. We'll send something at her that she has knowledge of how to fight whatsoever.

Claptrap: Scientists did tell me they were working on some sort of top secret project as a last resort! What? I can keep a secret!
___

Zelda: "That's inhumane!"
---
Ruby: -wasn't thinking of that yet; she just wanted to threathen Kama :V-
---
Azura: "Then what is plan B?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "I could have them restore power only to put the base on lockdown..." 🤔

It'd be cool if it'd get revealed as such in a behind the scenes sort of thing, but we'll see.

This episode needed moments like that. :p
"She sighed sadly."
And again, it's badass. It's literally a teleport. :p

-so did Weiss-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I might not like Harriet, but she wasn't wrong when about Ruby's Semblance not being like other "speed" Semblances. :p

(Well...What about his powers? I just know that he uses a lot of magic...)
Indeed she wasn't. And to think we've had shades of this in the food fight before being formally shown in V4, only to wait four years to know why it works that way :p

Weiss: "Something about being able to absorb souls, if I recall."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed she wasn't. And to think we've had shades of this in the food fight before being formally shown in V4, only to wait four years to know why it works that way :p

Weiss: "Something about being able to absorb souls, if I recall."
So they kinda spent a long time foreshadowing it, only for Penny to suddenly to pull Awesomeness by Analysis and drop the explanation in the span of like, 10 seconds. :p

"The thought of it made her fearful..."

(Th-That's how he must've gotten Merlin...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Well... I... may have gotten a new stone as well..." :lol:
Scáthach: "Hm, I can still work with that"
Many of them besides G1 and Beast Wars are different continuities, to be fair. And yeah, I may have been more research on the franchise for a while, now. :p

(You should try your own work!)
___

(What were we like?)
___

"And it turns out the reporter even has an alibi for the time of the murder."

"He was...making out with a cardboard cutout of the much more professional, female reporter from the local news."

"Everyone expressed disgust at this footage, but the sheriff cleared him of the crime due to the time stamp, before he and the deputy once again made fun of the kids for thinking they could solve this case."
___

HE'S MISSING HIS TEXT COLOR!

Including Homeworld and the Decepticons. Yet the Diamonds are barely aware of them. Only Rose Quartz's worthless old lackeys that they're aligned with.
My objective was that, while mostly G1 since... It's G1, I would at least have a character to represent each continuity that were my favorites. Sadly RID 2001 hasn't gotten any, which is why Sky-Byte is tempting. Admittedly I don't have any Cyberverse original, buuuuut I kinda count Astrotrain since it's in that show where he finally gained some prominence. Also, good, good. :p

-She does so-
---
Moriarty: "For one, you reached your final stage of evolution"
---
Charlotte: "...What was that modern vocabulary for someone like that...?"

Apollo: "I believe the word mortals use on their network devices in the current age would be... Simp"
---
Is that so? :V

Rumble: "I guess they haven't mess with them directly for them to see them as a threat..."

Shockwave: "If they are aware of their existence, beyond some association with the Crystal Gem rebels"
___

Actually, yes.

___

___

---
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "I could have them restore power only to put the base on lockdown..." 🤔
Medea: "I agree with Zelda here!"

-Next phase starts! Tanya tells them that they must go to a certain point marked in a map she throws in 48 hours the most-

-The map makes it clear it'll be a long route, without any breaks, and no magic allowed. It will be Hell-

-Besides Viktoriya, 4 other sodiers are given focus, their names are Matheus Johan Weiss-

matheus-johan-weiss-121419.jpg

-Vooren Grantz-

358637.jpg

-Wilibald Koenig-

wilibald-koenig-121418.jpg

-And Rhiner Neumann-

358640.jpg

-Viewers can tell the focus might be as potentially those that will be part of Tanya's squad definitely-
---
-Which was dodged, and she tried to lit a pillar of fire beneath her-
---
Hayate: "Can we ask?"
---
Drakkon: "That does sound like a good option, but some of them can teleport"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

My objective was that, while mostly G1 since... It's G1, I would at least have a character to represent each continuity that were my favorites. Sadly RID 2001 hasn't gotten any, which is why Sky-Byte is tempting. Admittedly I don't have any Cyberverse original, buuuuut I kinda count Astrotrain since it's in that show where he finally gained some prominence. Also, good, good. :p

-She does so-
---
Moriarty: "For one, you reached your final stage of evolution"
---
Charlotte: "...What was that modern vocabulary for someone like that...?"

Apollo: "I believe the word mortals use on their network devices in the current age would be... Simp"
---
Is that so? :V

Rumble: "I guess they haven't mess with them directly for them to see them as a threat..."

Shockwave: "If they are aware of their existence, beyond some association with the Crystal Gem rebels"
That makes sense. And yeah, kinda want to check out some of the cartoons in addition to the IDW comic, now. :p

"Is it good?"
___

(For real...?)

(That's logical, given the timespan between our current stages and how much training we would've received in that time...)
___

That's a funny word! Simp!

"The great uncle holds a funeral for his wax counterpart, and runs away crying at the end of it, alongside his handyman who's also torn up over it."

"It's only after the twins question where they went wrong that the brother notices that the wax replica of their great uncle has a hole in it's shoe. His sister notes that all of the wax figures have that so that they can be placed on stands."

"When her brother puts the pieces together, the hole in the shoe, along with the lack of fingerprints on the axe, he realizes who the real murderers were just as the wax figures spring to life in the audience behind them."
___

Yes, it is so. :V

My Diamond once personally delivered three humans and one so-called "Servant" to Pink Diamond's Zoo. But knowing them, they have likely since escaped right from under that wannabe-commander Holly Blue Agate's nose...

---
---
---
Medea: "I agree with Zelda here!"

-Next phase starts! Tanya tells them that they must go to a certain point marked in a map she throws in 48 hours the most-

-The map makes it clear it'll be a long route, without any breaks, and no magic allowed. It will be Hell-

-Besides Viktoriya, 4 other sodiers are given focus, their names are Matheus Johan Weiss-

View attachment 293123

-Vooren Grantz-

View attachment 293124

-Wilibald Koenig-

View attachment 293125

-And Rhiner Neumann-

View attachment 293126

-Viewers can tell the focus might be as potentially those that will be part of Tanya's squad definitely-
---
---
---
Training for war or to be a badass ain't easy! "Definitely extreme when it comes to this sort of thing"

Peridot: These soldiers are likely to become part of the supporting cast. Assuming some of them aren't red herrings that will be killed off shortly after being introduced.
___

"Jenny's attack might've missed, but she survives the high temperatures of the fire."

Guess I have to fight sooner or later...

"Puts in the minimal effort of trying to fight Kama by casting a few explosive pillars of his own around her."

___

After our project of repairing and upgrading our secondary base in Remnant first began, we spent plenty of extra time looking for resources to improve security for once...We found a lot of robotic remains, which we repurposed as our Hades security units, but a-at one point, we found something truly incredible that none us had expected...

A-At the time we weren't sure just how important. She seemed so alive, but she was also deactivated... Damaged and in need of repair. So we kept our discovery a secret, in case we couldn't save her...B-But now that we've had plenty of time to restore her and run diagnostics, I can at safely say that she's, well...combat ready.

Claptrap: And who better to sic on any of our opponents than yet another person nobody knows about yet?!

___

Exactly. Do you know why Chaldea has survived much of what has been thrown at them? It's not merely because of their power alone, as great of a factor as it may be. There's more to it than that.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So they kinda spent a long time foreshadowing it, only for Penny to suddenly to pull Awesomeness by Analysis and drop the explanation in the span of like, 10 seconds. :p

"The thought of it made her fearful..."

(Th-That's how he must've gotten Merlin...)
Speaking of Penny, she just really got used to being a Maiden quick.

Kanna: "I still kept up with my training though. I must be super strong now!" :b:

---
---
---
Training for war or to be a badass ain't easy! "Definitely extreme when it comes to this sort of thing"

Peridot: These soldiers are likely to become part of the supporting cast. Assuming some of them aren't red herrings that will be killed off shortly after being introduced.
___

"Jenny's attack might've missed, but she survives the high temperatures of the fire."

"Puts in the minimal effort of trying to fight Kama by casting a few explosive pillars of his own around her."

___

After our project of repairing and upgrading our secondary base in Remnant first began, we spent plenty of extra time looking for resources to improve security for once...We found a lot of robotic remains, which we repurposed as our Hades security units, but a-at one point, we found something truly remarkable that none us could've ever expected...

A-At the time we weren't sure what the scope of what we had discovered was. She was fully functional, but deactivated and in need of repair. So we kept our discovery a secret, in case we couldn't save her...B-But now that we've had plenty of time to restore her and run diagonsitics, I can at safely say tha she's, well...combat ready.

___

Exactly. Do you know why Chaldea has survived much of what has been thrown at them? It's not merely because of their power alone, as great of a factor as it may be. There's more to it than that.
Zelda: "Ture, but that doesn't warrant her treating others that way..."
---
Ruby: -sniper aiming-
---
Azura: "She? What have you found?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "It's their determination to win. I could tell."

-no wonder how she could, right? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Speaking of Penny, she just really got used to being a Maiden quick.

It was a bit surprising at first, but in hindsight, I think it makes sense. If her analysis of Ruby's Semblance is anything to go by, I'm going to assume that she was able to analyze the Maiden's powers in a similar manner.

I still think she has ways to go with it, but then again, she probably wasn't trying to kill the Ace-Ops during their fight, plus unlike Weiss, she didn't seem to have a way to get around Marrow's Semblance.

(I still don't understand why he didn't get Flowey's Soul, though...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was a bit surprising at first, but in hindsight, I think it makes sense. If her analysis of Ruby's Semblance is anything to go by, I'm going to assume that she was able to analyze the Maiden's powers in a similar manner.

I still think she has ways to go with it, but then again, she probably wasn't trying to kill the Ace-Ops during their fight, plus unlike Weiss, she didn't seem to have a way to get around Marrow's Semblance.

(I still don't understand why he didn't get Flowey's Soul, though...)
Weiss: "Same here...

She also got to see Maidens in action thanks to Fria and Cinder, giving her an idea of how much can be done.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That makes sense. And yeah, kinda want to check out some of the cartoons in addition to the IDW comic, now. :p
That's good. :p Honestly with the way the series is, you can start with anything. Buuuuuuut if I had to say something:

If you want some stuff that is serious but can still have lighthearted elements, Beast Wars, Animated, Prime and Cyberverse are all good.

If you want something much more lighthearted and campy, the G1 cartoon and the Robots in Disguise anime from 2001... Albeit the latter has certain legal issues regarding its distribution...

If you want something of more familiar territory; Rescue Bots is done by the same people as MLP, so it's pretty good. :p

IDW comics tend to be agreed as the best place for storytelling. The original continuity laster from 2005 to 2018. It was rebooted in 2019 to a brand new continuity.

The Marvel comic from the 80s can also be pretty dark and IDW reprinted all of it. The American version at least; the UK got much more side stories to the point its considered its own separateuniverse.

I don't know if I can really recommend the Armada anime as a starting point; it branches into two sequel series, an abomination that shouldn't exist Energon and Cybertron, but they're overall a bit of a mixed bag. Though at least some find enjoyment at how bad they can be at times.

Just keep one thing in mind: No matter what you watch or read, all of it is a toy commercial and thus have to deal with that new toy gimmicks get inevitably shoved into the series or comic somehow, if they weren't already themed after them. Even the best ones get this.
"Is it good?"
___

(For real...?)

(That's logical, given the timespan between our current stages and how much training we would've received in that time...)
___

"The great uncle holds a funeral for his wax counterpart, and runs away crying at the end of it, alongside his handyman who's also torn up over it."

"It's only after the twins question where they went wrong that the brother notices that the wax replica of their great uncle has a hole in it's shoe. His sister notes that all of the wax figures have that so that they can be placed on stands."

"When her brother puts the pieces together, the hole in the shoe, along with the lack of fingerprints on the axe, he realizes who the real murderers were just as the wax figures spring to life in the audience behind them."
___

My Diamond once personally delivered three humans and one so-called "Servant" to Pink Diamond's Zoo. But knowing them, they have likely since escaped right from under that wannabe-commander Holly Blue Agate's nose...
-She surprises herself!-
---
Moriarty: "It is only logical you would reach such state to survive"
---
Charlotte: "Well, I can think of that" :p

Paris: "I knew it!"
---
Shockwave: "So that's how it is. That would require much better security"

"Is it good?"
___

(For real...?)

___

___

___

___

After our project of repairing and upgrading our secondary base in Remnant first began, we spent plenty of extra time looking for resources to improve security for once...We found a lot of robotic remains, which we repurposed as our Hades security units, but a-at one point, we found something truly incredible that none us had expected...

A-At the time we weren't sure just how important. She seemed so alive, but she was also deactivated... Damaged and in need of repair. So we kept our discovery a secret, in case we couldn't save her...B-But now that we've had plenty of time to restore her and run diagnostics, I can at safely say that she's, well...combat ready.

Claptrap: And who better to sic on any of our opponents than yet another person nobody knows about yet?!

___

---
---
---

-Grantz curses out loud at this whole thing, which causes an avalanche that buries everyone and they have to dig their ways out. Tanya is very unamused-
---
Kama: -Sighs- "Annoying..." -lits more pillars of blue flames below each individual-
---
Hayate: "An android?"
---
Drakkon: "While it would immobilise the majority it's better for us to lock all of them without exceptions"
Kanna: "I still kept up with my training though. I must be super strong now!" :b:
Scáthach: "I will see that by myself soon" -ruffled hair-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's good. :p Honestly with the way the series is, you can start with anything. Buuuuuuut if I had to say something:

If you want some stuff that is serious but can still have lighthearted elements, Beast Wars, Animated, Prime and Cyberverse are all good.

If you want something much more lighthearted and campy, the G1 cartoon and the Robots in Disguise anime from 2001... Albeit the latter has certain legal issues regarding its distribution...

If you want something of more familiar territory; Rescue Bots is done by the same people as MLP, so it's pretty good. :p

IDW comics tend to be agreed as the best place for storytelling. The original continuity laster from 2005 to 2018. It was rebooted in 2019 to a brand new continuity.

The Marvel comic from the 80s can also be pretty dark and IDW reprinted all of it. The American version at least; the UK got much more side stories to the point its considered its own separateuniverse.

I don't know if I can really recommend the Armada anime as a starting point; it branches into two sequel series, an abomination that shouldn't exist Energon and Cybertron, but they're overall a bit of a mixed bag. Though at least some find enjoyment at how bad they can be at times.

Just keep one thing in mind: No matter what you watch or read, all of it is a toy commercial and thus have to deal with that new toy gimmicks get inevitably shoved into the series or comic somehow, if they weren't already themed after them. Even the best ones get this.
Hasbro be like that...

I still really don't know if I want to start with one of the cartoons or one of the comics, honestly.

-She surprises herself!-
---
Moriarty: "It is only logical you would reach such state to survive"
---
Charlotte: "Well, I can think of that" :p

Paris: "I knew it!"
---
Shockwave: "So that's how it is. That would require much better security"
"It's that good?!"
___

(Incredible...)

(Was it just us until some of you guys found us?)(
___

Gareth was right!

"The wax figures explains that they're cursed to come to life every time the moon is waxing, and that they were purchased by their great uncle years ago. They lived a charmed life, being the playthings of man by day, while gaining freedom by night. But eventually, the wax museum stopped bringing in profits, so their uncle closed up shop and trapped them in a until-recently forgotten room in the tourist trap."

"Now that the twins know the truth, the wax figures intend to silence them by killing them both."
___

If only I could identify those she captured. I never saw these humans in captivity myself.

---
---
---

-Grantz curses out loud at this whole thing, which causes an avalanche that buries everyone and they have to dig their ways out. Tanya is very unamused-
---
Kama: -Sighs- "Annoying..." -lits more pillars of blue flames below each individual-
---
---
Drakkon: "While it would immobilise the majority it's better for us to lock all of them without exceptions"
..."Facepalmed at the avalanche, not the least bit concerned about Zelda's comment."

I-I hope they're okay after that...
___

"Star pulled one of Ludo's tricks by using the force of a magic blast to propel herself away from it, grabbing Marco by the hoodie to take him with her."

Star: ...I don't know how Glossaryck died...I don't know if he was ever really my friend...but I'm gonna avenge him anyway. And if I can't do that by killing Toffee first, then I guess I'll just have to settle for you.

"Her wand fragment glowed green with anger...Alerting Toffee of her precise coordinates..."
___

A-Actually that's right, Hayate! I could say more, but maybe I should show you all instead...
___

Not just determination, either. Many Chaldeans work as one. Teams, companions and partners. Servants and Masters. Trainers, Pokemon and Digimon. Where the strength and mind of one fails, many combined will succeed.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
..."Facepalmed at the avalanche, not the least bit concerned about Zelda's comment."

___

"Star pulled one of Ludo's tricks by using the force of a magic blast to propel herself away from it, grabbing Marco by the hoodie to take him with her."

Star: ...I don't know how Glossaryck died...I don't know if he was ever really my friend...but I'm gonna avenge him anyway. And if I can't do that by killing Toffee first, then I guess I'll just have to settle for you.

"Her wand fragment glowed green with anger...Alerting Toffee of her precise coordinates..."
___

A-Actually that's right, Hayate! I could say more, but maybe I should show you all instead...
___

Not just determination, either. Many Chaldeans work as one. Teams, companions and partners. Servants and Masters. Trainers, Pokemon and Digimon. Where the strength and mind of one fails, many combined will succeed.
Zelda: "As do I..."
---
-not like he wouldn't have figured out said coodinates by just asking his Servant, so yeah, might as well go all out :p-

-Ruby used her Semblance to avoid the pillars and move closer to Kama for a scythe attack-
---
Azura: "I'm very interested now..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "And they've gotten new people among their forces, new people we know nothing of..."

(Maybe there's just something about powerful Servants that he wants more than other powers...?)

"They're starting to get the impression that Toffee planned for Asirel to die all along...and getting his powers from him had nothing to do with it..."
Weiss: "Maybe he wanted Asriel to die as well... but why?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hasbro be like that...

I still really don't know if I want to start with one of the cartoons or one of the comics, honestly.
I'd say one of the cartoons for matter of accessibility.
"It's that good?!"
___

(Incredible...)

(Was it just us until some of you guys found us?)(
___

Gareth was right!

"The wax figures explains that they're cursed to come to life every time the moon is waxing, and that they were purchased by their great uncle years ago. They lived a charmed life, being the playthings of man by day, while gaining freedom by night. But eventually, the wax museum stopped bringing in profits, so their uncle closed up shop and trapped them in a until-recently forgotten room in the tourist trap."

"Now that the twins know the truth, the wax figures intend to silence them by killing them both."
___

If only I could identify those she captured. I never saw these humans in captivity myself.
-It is that good!-
-Just not Charizard rank- :p
---
Moriarty: "I can't provide all information"
---
Gareth: "That's the weirdest revenge backstory ever!"
---
Knock Out: "Were they ever described?"

___

___

___

---
-not like he wouldn't have figured out said coodinates by just asking his Servant, so yeah, might as well go all out :p-

-Ruby used her Semblance to avoid the pillars and move closer to Kama for a scythe attack-
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "And they've gotten new people among their forces, new people we know nothing of..."
-Tanya be like "well, it's too late to get to the meeting point, so you might as well give up", but Weiss stands in front and declares he'll still go, followed by various soldiers doing the same, and te troops all went off, to her chagrin-
------
Kama: "Big mistake~" -shoots arrows before she could see Ruby!-
------
Hayate: "So am I..."
-Fate and Nanoha curious too-
------
Drakkon: "Like those three mage children who seem to also use advanced technology"
-she giggle-
-Her teacher smiles at her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd say one of the cartoons for matter of accessibility.
Fair enough, I don't know when I'd be able to get most of the comics. At least some of the cartoons are easier to find and watch by comparison.

-It is that good!-
-Just not Charizard rank- :p
---
Moriarty: "I can't provide all information"
---
Gareth: "That's the weirdest revenge backstory ever!"
---
Knock Out: "Were they ever described?"
"Copperajah rank is the next best thing. :p"

(...All can I say, we should have curry more often.)
___

(Is there anyone else here who can...?)
___

"It's made slightly less weird when the leader of the wax figures reveals that they were intending to kill their great uncle for real, and that the only reason they chopped off the head of his wax replica instead was because they initially mistook it for the real deal."

"Fortunately, the twins discover that the wax figures are vulnerable to heat! So they heat up some fire irons to help defeat them!"
___

My Diamond did mention that one had a face full of hair, another one was very short compared to the rest, a third had locks of distinctly white hair, and that the fourth strangely possessed the ears and tail of an organic feline...

"Not really concerned with recapturing these specific humans."

---

---
---
-Tanya be like "well, it's too late to get to the meeting point, so you might as well give up", but Weiss stands in front and declares he'll still go, followed by various soldiers doing the same, and te troops all went off, to her chagrin-
------
Kama: "Big mistake~" -shoots arrows before she could see Ruby!-
------
Hayate: "So am I..."
-Fate and Nanoha curious too-
------
Drakkon: "Like those three mage children who seem to also use advanced technology"
Now that's DETERMINATION!
___

"True, Kama could easily tell him...I just haven't made mention of the fact that the wands are linked for a while :p"

Star: Narwhal Blast! "Aimed at Kama's arrows, then Kama herself."
___

Just give me a moment to reactivate her, then!

"She goes to do just that"

___

Or the new Foreigner Servant...Speaking of which, one of the Servants contracted with you has been reported missing.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fair enough, I don't know when I'd be able to get most of the comics. At least some of the cartoons are easier to find and watch by comparison.
Streaming services and all. In particular I'd say Cyberverse is the most accessible show since it's actually free to watch in Hasbro's Youtube channel.
"Copperajah rank is the next best thing. :p"

(...All can I say, we should have curry more often.)
___

(Is there anyone else here who can...?)
___

"It's made slightly less weird when the leader of the wax figures reveals that they were intending to kill their great uncle for real, and that the only reason they chopped off the head of his wax replica instead was because they initially mistook it for the real deal."

"Fortunately, the twins discover that the wax figures are vulnerable to heat! So they heat up some fire irons to help defeat them!"
___

My Diamond did mention that one had a face full of hair, another one was very short compared to the rest, a third had locks of distinctly white hair, and that the fourth strangely possessed the ears and tail of an organic feline...

"Not really concerned with recapturing these specific humans."
Atalanta: "...I wonder if I can add it meat..."
---
-Well there was Lobo-
-Though I was expecting them to ask "why" for Moriarty to be like "I'm a criminal, I want something in exhange" lol-
---
Apollo: "That wouldn't be difficult for me"
Charlotte: "You're just a sheep now"
---
Shockwave: "I believe some of those you mentioned were Servants. As I have told you, when we arrived, we found their databases damaged, but vacant to be studied"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Streaming services and all. In particular I'd say Cyberverse is the most accessible show since it's actually free to watch in Hasbro's Youtube channel.
That makes it even more easy. :p

Atalanta: "...I wonder if I can add it meat..."
---
-Well there was Lobo-
-Though I was expecting them to ask "why" for Moriarty to be like "I'm a criminal, I want something in exhange" lol-
---
Apollo: "That wouldn't be difficult for me"
Charlotte: "You're just a sheep now"
---
Shockwave: "I believe some of those you mentioned were Servants. As I have told you, when we arrived, we found their databases damaged, but vacant to be studied"
(I don't see why not!)

"She's never seen the Luxray being this excited about food."

___

"Ah, one of them will ask that, too :p"

(...You obviously know more about how we were in the future. And you aren't telling us why?)
___

"The wax figures attack, and in an epic fight scene, the twins quickly gain the upper hand, melting, injuring and defeating several wax figures, and even tricking one into charging into the fireplace."

"However, the twin brother gets separated from his twin sister during the battle, as he goes into a one on one fight with the wax figure of Sherlock Holmes, that leads into the attic and even on the tourist trap's sign outside the house."
___

Then they could easily be identified from them!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That makes it even more easy. :p
I know. :p
(I don't see why not!)

"She's never seen the Luxray being this excited about food."

___

"Ah, one of them will ask that, too :p"

(...You obviously know more about how we were in the future. And you aren't telling us why?)
___

"The wax figures attack, and in an epic fight scene, the twins quickly gain the upper hand, melting, injuring and defeating several wax figures, and even tricking one into charging into the fireplace."

"However, the twin brother gets separated from his twin sister during the battle, as he goes into a one on one fight with the wax figure of Sherlock Holmes, that leads into the attic and even on the tourist trap's sign outside the house."
___

Then they could easily be identified from them!
Atalanta: "I'll see if it's a compatible ingredient" -which motivates her!-
---
Moriarty: "It is easy children: I myself am a master criminal"
---
Paris: "Let him go, you...!"
---
Shockwave: "Some of them are still human, of course, just with beyond normal capacities. Nevertheless, with our planning, things should go effectively"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know. :p

Atalanta: "I'll see if it's a compatible ingredient" -which motivates her!-
---
Moriarty: "It is easy children: I myself am a master criminal"
---
Paris: "Let him go, you...!"
---
Shockwave: "Some of them are still human, of course, just with beyond normal capacities. Nevertheless, with our planning, things should go effectively"
(I'll be waiting!)

"Gotta make sure her Pokemon is happy :p"

"Atalanta finds curry recipes that use sausage or precooked burger as the key ingredient."
___

(Meaning you're used to hiding information...?)

(You just want something in return, don't you?)
___

No! Don't you dare go! You can beat that evil wax figure...!

"It seems like wax Sherlock Holmes has him cornered...only for the kid to reveal that he tricked him into stepping outside around sunrise, just in time for the sunrise itself to happen, to wax Holmes' horror."

"The leader of the wax figures immediately began to melt the moment the first rays of sun made contact with him."
___

Believe me, I know Chaldea's humans aren't ordinary among their kind...

Top Bottom