• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai has at most 10 slots to work with. It would be wrong for us to assume he'll use all of them, so I'm thinking 2 at minimum.
So anywhere from 10-2 eh? I really hope he goes for max. That seemed to be the spirit that he was exhibiting when he was talking in the presentation.

I had a thought a minute ago that he might try to go for 100 characters (including echo fighters). How many would he need to add after the fighters pass to get there?
I don't think there will be another pass, Sakurai didn't seem to like the season pass format even when he announced it. I think it will probably be around five, but really there's no telling how many more characters there will be. Pretty exciting.
well, if he has 10 slots, then that's enough for two whole more passes. I really only like the pass format because it provides a discount, one you don't have to wait for all the characters to release to take advantage of. I understand if he dosn't like it, but if he does decide to abandon the format, he better not release a cheaper bundle down the line.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Dante, Scorpion, Doomguy, Master Chief, Sora.

Any of these guys for me would be awesome for the upcoming DLC. Primary ones being Dante, Doomguy and Sora.

D

Deleted member

Just an FYI, the jump after Shock Spring Pad is it's own thing, so Banjo technically has 3 jumps

Last edited by a moderator:

R O F L

Smash Ace
I just finished watching the direct. My first words are: No DKC on the SNES NSO = DK HD Trilogy. Prove me wrong.

There's no way they wouldn't include some of the most loved, best selling SNES games especially since they were on the SNES classic and Wii U and 3DS VC (Where they were some of the best-selling VC games, despite being added late.)
Donkey Kong Country, at least the first one, makes more sense being on NSO than Metroid and F-Zero. And they even decided to put in some random SNES games.

So I think it is very likely that they could make a HD remake of the trilogy. They wouldn't want to sell the classics if they were going the make remakes of them.
Especially since the success of K. Rool in Smash and HD remakes also being pretty high in demand.

Also smash was cool :upsidedown:
I won't have a chance to play Banjo today though, too much stuff to do.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Ugh... why do I even bother with speculation tbh

Whatever, gonna actually focus more on playing Smash rather than talking about it for now.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
So anywhere from 10-2 eh? I really hope he goes for max. That seemed to be the spirit that he was exhibiting when he was talking in the presentation.

I had a thought a minute ago that he might try to go for 100 characters (including echo fighters). How many would he need to add after the fighters pass to get there?

well, if he has 10 slots, then that's enough for two whole more passes. I really only like the pass format because it provides a discount, one you don't have to wait for all the characters to release to take advantage of. I understand if he dosn't like it, but if he does decide to abandon the format, he better not release a cheaper bundle down the line.
I like the pass format as well, I hope he continues it. He might not have wanted to announce "Fighter Pass 2!" since fighter pass one is only half done right now, so I'm optimistic.

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
I know most of you are not SNK fans, but you do not know how awesome it is to have

CAPCOM vs SNK

in my smash game. I lived for Fatal Fury in the 90's and 00's. I bought Mark of the Wolves on the Dreamcast. I am super excited to have Ryu vs Terry. IN MY SMASH!
Capcom VS SNK 2 was so kino, used to play the hell out of it on my Dreamcast

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
played some banjo

obviously hes not my ****ing type to play, so into the bin of "never playing again" he goes

cant wait for terry though, november cant come soon enough

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Now that my hype has settled down, it's a bit sad that Sans probably won't be playable this game. But hey, the costume looks amazing AND we got a Megalovania remix on top of that, so I shouldn't complain. But honestly, he would be one of the most mind-blowing smash reveals ever for me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I like the pass format as well, I hope he continues it. He might not have wanted to announce "Fighter Pass 2!" since fighter pass one is only half done right now, so I'm optimistic.
Hopefully. Man hopefully.

Also, I had enough MyNintendo Points (or whatever it is they're called) to get Sans for free, so.... rad.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Catch up time!
  • YAY BANJO! Today!
  • Terry looks promising
  • HOLY **** WE ARE GETTING MORE FIGHTERS?
  • WHOO! SNES GAMES!
  • Banjo & Kazooie content is kick ass
  • I like the new aesthetics of Home Run contest
  • Sans with song, eh?
Pretty good day I must say!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Real talk, I think this is the first time we got major representation of the humans in Pokemon that ISN'T the basic trainer.
For real!

I was already hyped for Terry Bogard!

Then bam!

Team Rocket Mii costumes!

I was jumping higher and screaming louder!

Oh... I can only dream of how hyped I would get if Team Rocket actually get in Smash with Meowth, Arbok, and Weezing as playable fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom