• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

caneut

Smash Ace
Is opinionboards not online?
smasherx please shut up
I don't think this merits its own thread so I'll just post here.

Hai, it's TS. Yesterday I had the wonderful pleasure of playing some games with Cuddlytoys (aka Lumi). /s

On the boards they may act nice enough, but if you ever play Cuddly in-game and win then Cuddly absolutely LOSES it. It's really really bad, and I would like to share my experience with others so they may avoid this incredible display of poor sportsmanship.

I decided to enter the server Outer Heaven I yesterday since it had more players than Smash FU at the time. I start a new match but within the first few minutes Cuddly challenges me to some dittos. They basically said they had a friend with them and wanted to show him the matches. The friend's nick is ColdFUsion and he hosts the game. Well I join up and decide to play some games with Cuddly after a loooong time of not interacting with them due to their known inability to deal with losses and past aggression (and slight creeping). I thought that just maybe they wanted to finally patch things up and have some friendlies.

LOL NOPE

(Recorded with FRAPS which doesn't record lag in its totality)

Copy/paste of chat during the matches: http://pastebin.com/q6nwYhps (It gets better the farther down you read)

Cuddly plays many many matches vs me even though ColdFUsion wanted a turn. The entire set was played through 50FPS lag, dropping as low as 15-30FPS at times. Not being able to take a loss, Cuddly slowly but steadily devolved into a trash-talking, ridiculous display of poor sportsmanship and aggression. When they finally took a win at the end (due to the FPS dropping to around 15FPS, and confirmed by ColdFUsion in the chat copy/paste) they decided to discredit all other games played before and count this as the official win. After some more trash talk on both me and their (former) friend for backing me up, they ragequitted to the main chat to continue saying demeaning and incredibly rude insults, as well as things like "CUDDLY NUMBER 1 BEST YOSHI! ^.^". Meanwhile ColdFUsion asked me for some friendlies and we played several matches more. He was such a breath of relief after playing Cuddly, much more chill and easy to get along with.

I don't think Cuddlytoys should be banned from the boards, they seem nice enough here. But to everyone who wants to play against Cuddly, just be mindful of the type of person they really are.

ty

EDIT: To clarify, the lag was Cuddly's. My set vs ColdFUsion after Cuddly left had next to no lag at all, 60FPS the entire time.
thats some good **** ts

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have finished my second video series, Jigglypuff! ^_^ Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. There will be more characters on the way soon, so stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
It must be someone alting as Cuddles. He claims it happens all the time, poor guy.
I am 110% sure it was Cuddly and not an alt with a 10% margin of error.

thats some good **** ts
I tried to describe everything as nicely and accurately as I could, haha thanks. I'll try more CS:GO when I don't have a crap PC *^*

you're just as bad if not worst than cuddlytoys, so do not condemn him.
To be fair, I've had a much better time talking and playing vs Caneut than Cuddly.
Also, still into extra dimensions and stuff? Because I remember Berenstein Bears, not Berenstain Bears. (Thanks @Umbra )

D

Deleted member

I went with Yoshi and Jigglypuff first because I main them both. <3

Super Mario will most likely be next! :p

D

Deleted member

Hello! :) Happy to announce I have finished the long awaited Super Mario series! \^o^/ Now just doing some final edits, and it will be out today or tomorrow!

Edit:

Here We Go! ^_^

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm certain Cuddlytoys has blocked everybody who actively uses Smashboards and only talks to himself + the new people.

What is the point?

D

Deleted member

I noticed that when you turn the music off there are no chants for the character when he/she does well. Misleading as it's not music.

So it's common knowledge that I'm the best Yoshi player online (or possibly YuMi). But now, I feel confident in saying that I'm finally the best Jigglypuff player as well! ^_^ But fear not, as I have no desire to become the best with any other characters.

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
How are you so cocky and arrogant?! I say I'm the best luigi but I know damn well I'm not, get off your high horse and face reality, you're no where near the best Yoshi/puff online, have you even VS'ed star king? YBOMB? Anyone except for your level 1 cpu's??? This is pathetic, I see in your videos you have gave up fighting skilled players and try to find newbies or trash players and try to show off.
Geeze when stupid stuff like this just keeps spewing out your mouth, it makes me want to buy smashboards just to ban you
Just a prank, bro!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

upload marathon! ^_^)/ like four new videos will be up tonight! love ya <3

And the winning vote goes to both of us, w00t! \^o^/

D

Deleted member

Please try to avoid double posting. Use the edit button. This way, thread clutter is kept to a minimum.
It was a different post entirely, so no, I won't. Maybe you should learn how to read, before you make ignorant statements. The only 'clutter,' is what you said.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It was a different post entirely, so no, I won't. Maybe you should learn how to read, before you make ignorant statements. The only 'clutter,' is what you said.
It was a back to back post. That is the definition of a double post. If you would've taken the time to read forum rules instead of trying to be rude, you would know that.

If you do not believe me here is the verbatim wording:

Spam

Posts that are irrelevant to or inappropriate for the topic of discussion are considered spam, including off-topic posts/threads, posts with no substantive content, posts that simply restate things that have already been said, and posts that include questions that have already been answered. Do not attempt to bypass the minimum characters per post restriction (also known as "10char").

Examples of specific content that is disallowed and considered "spam" include:

• Multiple posts in a row. If you wish to add/modify content you have already posted, use the "edit" function.

----------------------------------

I merged two of your posts together to eliminate the double post.

D

Deleted member

It was a back to back post. That is the definition of a double post. If you would've taken the time to read forum rules instead of trying to be rude, you would know that.

If you do not believe me here is the verbatim wording:

Spam

Posts that are irrelevant to or inappropriate for the topic of discussion are considered spam, including off-topic posts/threads, posts with no substantive content, posts that simply restate things that have already been said, and posts that include questions that have already been answered. Do not attempt to bypass the minimum characters per post restriction (also known as "10char").

Examples of specific content that is disallowed and considered "spam" include:

• Multiple posts in a row. If you wish to add/modify content you have already posted, use the "edit" function.

----------------------------------

I merged two of your posts together to eliminate the double post.
How about you leave me alone? The only rude person here is you. I don't even know you, and you attack me out of nowhere, calling my posts garbage and spam. This is a light-hearted, fun, positive thread, where we have the freedom to talk about pretty much anything, and you come in here, making outrageous claims, and looking to start trouble with me. I read what you said, and I disagree entirely, as it has nothing to do with me, in the least. I think the only 'button' I need to use, is the ignore button on you. Good day.

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't take Cuddles too seriously. He just some autistic, crazy, delusional person. It's useless to respond to him since he's probably already labeled you as a troll in his head using some crazy mental gymnastics and will never change his mind. Good thing he can't ignore you.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
How about you leave me alone? The only rude person here is you. I don't even know you, and you attack me out of nowhere, calling my posts garbage and spam. This is a light-hearted, fun, positive thread, where we have the freedom to talk about pretty much anything, and you come in here, making outrageous claims, and looking to start trouble with me. I read what you said, and I disagree entirely, as it has nothing to do with me, in the least. I think the only 'button' I need to use, is the ignore button on you. Good day.
I never claimed your post was garbage, I simply merged your two posts so it was not a double post. There is nothing more that needs to be said. Have a good evening.

D

Deleted member

I'm currently taking requests to join my newly formed "Yoshi Clan!" ^_^ Contact me directly if you are interested in joining!

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I never claimed your post was garbage, I simply merged your two posts so it was not a double post. There is nothing more that needs to be said. Have a good evening.
Please enforce extreme permabans to any idiot on this thread.... Please, like why is cobr banned but not people who are ignorant

Top Bottom