• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

caneut

Smash Ace
Please try to avoid double posting. Use the edit button. This way, thread clutter is kept to a minimum.
you are not madao nor sangoku, why are you here pleb
what the hell happened when i left

this thread needs saving
Cuddly and smasherx happened. There is no saving us until the day a perma-ban is instituted and moderatorship is granted to Kero the Great on these boards. Only then order will be restored.
basically this. ive tried fighting smasherx's cancer but the only one close to being banned is me because of some tr4sh meme player

D

Deleted member

Finally finished YuMi's Yoshi Series! It will be out tomorrow! ^_^)/

Edit: And here it is! Enjoy! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about cutting back on the amount of series' I make. Truth be told, aside from Yoshi and Jigglypuff, I'm not crazy about playing any other characters. Like I said, there will be Yoshi series for myself (which is completed), and all of my clan mates. I've finished the Jigglypuff series, and I've decided to make another one as well. :3 And the Mario one I uploaded as you know. So a number of series' I've started, will be cancelled, some but not all. Thanx for understanding and god bless. <3

All "Yoshi Best!" videos will be posted here! ^_^)/

Uair

Banned via Warnings
I'm thinking about cutting back on the amount of series' I make. Truth be told, aside from Yoshi and Jigglypuff, I'm not crazy about playing any other characters. Like I said, there will be Yoshi series for myself (which is completed), and all of my clan mates. I've finished the Jigglypuff series, and I've decided to make another one as well. :3 And the Mario one I uploaded as you know. So a number of series' I've started, will be cancelled, some but not all. Thanx for understanding and god bless. <3

All "Yoshi Best!" videos will be posted here! ^_^)/
Nobody watches yoru videos, or cares. you don't even allow rating or commenting, how one person can be so protective of them selfs is beyond me.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Have you guys played overwatch?? It's amazing!!! Definitely down to play some overwatch with 64 people on ps4, I honestly think an overwatch boards will be extremely successful

D

Deleted member

I have been busy but I finally finished my second Jigglypuff series! ^_^)/ I will release it later tonight! I hope you enjoy it! <3

Edit: And here you go! ;)

Formed a Jigglypuff team in addition to Yoshi! ^_^)/

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
I have been busy but I finally finished my second Jigglypuff series! ^_^)/ I will release it later tonight! I hope you enjoy it! <3

Edit: And here you go! ;)

Formed a Jigglypuff team in addition to Yoshi! ^_^)/
DEM RESTS. ;) Your Jigglypuff deserves respect for being able to land them on 64, lol.

EDIT: Oh yea... hello everyone!

Last edited:

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
Hello! It is 64 sub-forum policy to instantly disregard anything cuddles says or posts. Don't take anything he says seriously. pls understand.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, doing it too it too much is a bannable offense.
That person must have done something seriously bad so that talking to them gets you BANNED... :( Can anyone tell me why? It seems weird that ONE PERSON can get you banned just by mentioning them here.

EDIT: If the reason is some flame war that went on the last 901 pages of this thread, please point it out, as I wasn't exactly going to read 902 pages... XD

me and starking will both be coming to ssc dressed up as girls.
lol wut? XD

On a positive note, which characters does everyone main right now? I usually play Kirby or Cpt. Falcon. :)

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I thought the suggestion was brought up once and you guys hated us for it? Or maybe you loved it so much we thought it must be a trap.
:p

There are a lot of places on this site that could probably do with cleaning up so it was more rigid / easy to peruse.
I've also offered in the past a super clean up, I'd just need the trustworthy person(s) to accompany me / do all the thinking part.

Last edited:

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
Don't delete because of archival purposes, but just lock the whole board and prevent posting.
Except the 19xx thread. You can keep that thread.

Last edited:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
I thought the suggestion was brought up once and you guys hated us for it? Or maybe you loved it so much we thought it must be a trap.
:p

There are a lot of places on this site that could probably do with cleaning up so it was more rigid / easy to peruse.
I've also offered in the past a super clean up, I'd just need the trustworthy person(s) to accompany me / do all the thinking part.
You mean before when we actually used this place? Before the majority of the active members of the community switched over to facebook because this group was moderated by people who had nothing to do with the community (and general smashboards rules)? Before this place was left for people like cuddlytoys and smashers to post w/e the hell they want even though most of the folks that still stick around this dead forum would prefer if they were banned?

Madao

Tbh I don't see a point in locking the whole section. Especially when projects like 19XXTE and Falco Mod are thriving.

caneut

Smash Ace
honestly we just need smasherx and cuddly banned then people might actually use the boards

Madao

What do you mean thriving?
Popular and steadily improving / expanding.

Seriously though, isn't alting not allowed on here? cuddly = Yumi (banned) Uair = smasherx (banned).
Alting is indeed not allowed. If you get caught with an alt, you still get to keep 1 account and no one has provided solid evidence that Uair = smasherx74.

honestly we just need smasherx and cuddly banned then people might actually use the boards
Things were much worse in the past, imo. Anyway, I can't ban people on whim. Out of curiosity, why do you have a strong desire to get these 2 people banned? Can't you just put them on your ignore list, like you have suggested others to do in the past?

caneut

Smash Ace
Popular and steadily improving / expanding.

Alting is indeed not allowed. If you get caught with an alt, you still get to keep 1 account and no one has provided solid evidence that Uair = smasherx74.

Things were much worse in the past, imo. Anyway, I can't ban people on whim. Out of curiosity, why do you have a strong desire to get these 2 people banned? Can't you just put them on your ignore list, like you have suggested others to do in the past?
look how many like/agree with my previous post

Top Bottom