• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Hm, been with the boards for a while now yet I never bothered to post in the social (or the board in general) of my favorite Smash game. I also see some familiar faces here.

So... hi.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hm, been with the boards for a while now yet I never bothered to post in the social (or the board in general) of my favorite Smash game. I also see some familiar faces here.

So... hi.
hey, hows it going? ^^

Uair

Banned via Warnings
are there any live servers for smash bros 64 now? or are they all dead
@KnitePhox gave cobre an admin then he started abusing on everyone who beat him in smash. This was a few months back when the server was still lively (SMASH FU). After those incidents several players who were on most of the time left. Then the server just died.

www.pj64k.blogspot.com has a update server list, Outter haven are the top servers now.

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
So online smash is dead?
It's not dead, you just don't play anybody.

are there any live servers for smash bros 64 now? or are they all dead
The main one is Smash FU in NYC
IP: 168.235.67.65:27888

@KnitePhox gave cobre an admin then he started abusing on everyone who beat him in smash. This was a few months back when the server was still lively (SMASH FU). After those incidents several players who were on most of the time left. Then the server just died.

www.pj64k.blogspot.com has a update server list, Outter haven are the top servers now.
Shut up SmasherX

smash64guy

Smash Rookie
Dont play anybody, LOL? I play on smash fu and theres rarely 20 people online at night. I guess thats dead to me compared to years ago when i would see 60 people online.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
It's not dead, you just don't play anybody.

The main one is Smash FU in NYC
IP: 168.235.67.65:27888

Shut up SmasherX
The main server isn't Smash FU anymore, It's outter Haven 1. Cobre Killed Smash FU by banning everyone all the time. That's why all the good players left.

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Online 64 would be more active if people weren't pointlessly split between Smash FU and both Outer Heavens, and there weren't a dozen dead IPs for Smash FU floating around. A lot of people probably don't know about or can't find the new servers since Galaxy died (whenever that was).

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Online 64 would be more active if people weren't pointlessly split between Smash FU and both Outer Heavens, and there weren't a dozen dead IPs for Smash FU floating around. A lot of people probably don't know about or can't find the new servers since Galaxy died (whenever that was).
Actually Cobre (TY) just added "CAPS bot" to the already dead server. I saw a random guy get cap locked while playing, the community is already dead, why is @KnitePhox letting his friends ruin the server? He was already banned from smashboards just like canuet is. I don't really care but I don't see why they had to go and destroy the last good server with the last few remaining dedicated players.

Really sucks now that online smash64 is virtually non-existent. The community being the way it is definitely hasn't helped at all. There is no place to find good smash64 players anymore besides being in contact with specific people who have their own lives. It's almost depressing to be honest.

Edit: To be fair, I did see some good names online today. I just couldn't get in a room with any of them when I was on. Haven't played on kaillera consistently for nearly a year now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom