• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

caneut

Smash Ace
cuddly is just as much as fault. imagine being a new player and the first two people that greet you are physiologically unfit people who spend all their waking hours on these dead boards supposedly full of information for new players.

what do they get? first a virus from a smasherx alt who has no business being here, then they get confused when cudldly starts his multiple personality disorder act.

it's the ****ing internet, people don't need to not have their feelings hurt, they need clear and concise information

why are you doing this Madao Madao @Cyndane

Last edited:

Audos

Smash Apprentice
Man it took me way too long to find the smash 64 social thread. I kept looking in actual sections, like char discussion. Either way how's it hanging fam?

Last edited:

Audos

Smash Apprentice
That's the kind of optimistic but non-abrasive attitude I expect from 64 players.
On a
side note, it seems like 64 players are like the most common group on smashboards to only play 64 exclusively. The 64 icons under people's names look amazing as well.

caneut

Smash Ace
That's the kind of optimistic but non-abrasive attitude I expect from 64 players.
On a
side note, it seems like 64 players are like the most common group on smashboards to only play 64 exclusively. The 64 icons under people's names look amazing as well.
the **** are you doing with your text color

D

Deleted member

Uair Uair Erased was guhd. It really changed the way I see Smash 64.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Uair Uair Erased was guhd. It really changed the way I see Smash 64.
Have you watched Death Parade yet? or Steins;gate or Mairi Nikii? I think you might like those too.

Could try Haibane Renmi too if you like a subtle plot.

Madao

Erased was amazing, though. It wasn't the best as a mystery show, but the concept of it being a mystery was just the backlight to it's incredibly interesting plot and great character development.
I loved erased! It was really good imo. What mystery show(s) do you like more?

It really changed the way I see Smash 64.
lol how?

Dizzle

Smash Cadet
And he also only posts anywhere to complain about people ragequitting mid match or something similar.
lol that's funny, the one time he played with me he did the exact same thing (and flamed me). what a nice dude, no wonder everyone loves him

Audos

Smash Apprentice
I loved erased! It was really good imo. What mystery show(s) do you like more?
That's a tough question, the mystery genre seems a tad underdeveloped at times. I honestly love any show with a thought heavy premise to it, like Death Note or even something like Bebop. It's unfortunately been a while since I've seen anything up the alley of Sherlock Holmes, and if I have I can't for the life of me remember them. Kind of like how you can't name 10 books you've read off the top of your head but can always identify if you've read a book or not when given the title.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
That's a tough question, the mystery genre seems a tad underdeveloped at times. I honestly love any show with a thought heavy premise to it, like Death Note or even something like Bebop. It's unfortunately been a while since I've seen anything up the alley of Sherlock Holmes, and if I have I can't for the life of me remember them. Kind of like how you can't name 10 books you've read off the top of your head but can always identify if you've read a book or not when given the title.
Have you tried psycho pass?

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
Mystery anime that fall under the "who done it" umbrella are quite rare and the only other three I can recall watching are Higurashi and Umineko (but I'd recommend reading the visual novels instead of watching the anime adaptations) and Monster.

Two other mystery/supernatural anime that I enjoyed are Shiki and Ghost Hound.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Mystery anime that fall under the "who done it" umbrella are quite rare and the only other three I can recall watching are Higurashi and Umineko (but I'd recommend reading the visual novels instead of watching the anime adaptations) and Monster.

Two other mystery/supernatural anime that I enjoyed are Shiki and Ghost Hound.
Monster is overrated.

D

Deleted member

I missed that Madao said he loved it! Good taste. ;) Death Note is amazing as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Uair

Banned via Warnings
True. I was only using it to illustrate how murder mysteries/ thrillers similar to Erased were pretty rare. 70+ episodes was pretty exhausting.
Not sure what classifies are mysteries or thrillers...

The anime about the Count of Monte cristo was a pretty good mystery story.

BeastKing was a pretty good mystery.

Steins gate would classify as that I'm pretty sure...

Mirri nikki too maybe...

There is plenty of mystery animes. Erased and Monster are just very popular, also I don't consider death note as a viable candidate, sort of like donald trump. Just don't mention that ever again whoever did.

@cuddlytoys

I found a new anime that you might like. It's called Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma, the first season is just subbed and the second season is dubbed. It's about a maiden and this rich guy who like each other so he keeps coming up with excuses to see her again, but back in the time it takes place it's appalling to see the rich mingling let alone marrying the poor. I only watched the first episode but I thought you'd probably like it.

Last edited:

Audos

Smash Apprentice
Not sure what classifies are mysteries or thrillers...

The anime about the Count of Monte cristo was a pretty good mystery story.

BeastKing was a pretty good mystery.

Steins gate would classify as that I'm pretty sure...

Mirri nikki too maybe...

There is plenty of mystery animes. Erased and Monster are just very popular, also I don't consider death note as a viable candidate, sort of like donald trump. Just don't mention that ever again whoever did.
I never said Death Note was a mystery. I thought I put Psycho-pass in there but I probably forgot to mention it even if I thought of it. Again I don't think they have to really be mystery shows to scratch that itch that mystery shows scratch. I just like thought-intensive shows.

Top Bottom