• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Maliki

Smash Ace
Stranded said he wants to know what that means and that you should stop acting like you're a god player and the only time you have beaten his falcon was when he was in sleepy mode.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I refuse to talk to this kid anymore until he gets an account and comes at me. Also as I've said, I suck and I know it.

and now he's just not telling the truth...

Tommy knows I'm just messin around right?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
clubba's backing off now. u scared clubba?
just dont want him to actually get mad. In person we just talk mad **** to each other, but online people aren't always sure of people's tones

that being said, stranded is a garbage excuse for a player and i will dunk on him

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Met a girl at a con today who mained fox. Probably one of the better players I played the whole weekend. Easily could be in the top 5 female ssb64 players.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Oh man I suck on a controller now... Finally battled the USPS and got my copy of Smash! I just gotta get my hands to remember all the tech stuff and Jiggly combos.

Top Bottom