• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sangoku

Smash Master
Ok, next one to flame here will be infracted. Whether you think/ know/ are persuaded you're right and the other is wrong, it doesn't matter at this point, just stop the argument by not answering.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
My children! I have exciting news for you all! It pains me to say this and I'm a swallowing a lot of pride right now..

But i have decided to start playing online.

My goal was to become the best player in the world without having played online. But yesterday i realized, WTF is the point of that? There is absolutely nothing to gain from not playing online. Don't get me wrong, I still 100% believe that I have what it takes to be the BEST without playing online and I still have FULL intentions of surpassing Isai and becoming the best SSB player who has ever lived,

BUT

If I don't play online, I will never know or reach my true potential. I see that clearly now.

SO

Once i get my hands on an ethernet cable I will be ready to go!

I look forward to playing you guys!! :)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
how2 apm test
i wanna compare
maybe I should finally try sc2 or w/e knite plays idk
dude try it. Now THAT is a hard game. I think melee and sc2 (or sc:bw, idk which one is harder) are the most difficult multiplayer games.

KERO ONLINE!!!!! That might be enough to get me to play online more. Now you get to experience the pain of all the kb warriors like sk, killer, and bane. Good luck

Olikus

Smash Champion
My children! I have exciting news for you all! It pains me to say this and I'm a swallowing a lot of pride right now..

My goal was to become the best player in the world without having played online. But yesterday i realized, WTF is the point of that? There is absolutely nothing to gain from not playing online. Don't get me wrong, I still 100% believe that I have what it takes to be the BEST without playing online and I still have FULL intentions of surpassing Isai and becoming the best SSB player who has ever lived,

BUT

If I don't play online, I will never know or reach my true potential. I see that clearly now.

SO

Remember young padawan. If you gonna be The greatest of all time. You cant rely on being a rat main.

Old jungle sayings...

The Star King

Smash Hero

BUT

SO

I ****ing knew it

I was counting the days

Too bad server Smash died before you arrived

Well actually I haven't played Smash online in like 2 months. Have you guys revived server Smash yet? If you did, I won't even call any of you a noob for, like, a week. You're welcone.

P.S. don't quit in frustration like a lot of console-only players end up doing

KERO ONLINE!!!!! That might be enough to get me to play online more. Now you get to experience the pain of all the kb warriors like sk, killer, and bane. Good luck
Heh, yes, kb warriors. In every sense of the phrase.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
l2deal or continue to fear han solo's falcon

I mean really, does he even know how to play falcon?

kys

Smash Ace
It's been back up for a while. There's HOUSE OF LUV, Galaxy backup, SMASH FU and that demon cat tribe one that's located in Chicago.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
online is bad and all but it has helped. and it's probably worse for me cuz of how trashy my PC is.

anyway ******* i'm about to be west coast bound

prepare yourselves, california, i have no intentions of leaving you in tact

The Star King

Smash Hero
l2deal or continue to fear han solo's falcon

I mean really, does he even know how to play falcon?
double shots

highly approve

but let's be real everybody knows how to play Falcon

It's been back up for a while. There's HOUSE OF LUV, Galaxy backup, SMASH FU and that demon cat tribe one that's located in Chicago.
I know there are servers, I mean do people still play on them regularly like before Galaxy died

clubbadubba

Smash Master
The norm these days seems to be go to galaxy, find someone to play with, start a game, realize you're lagging because its galaxy, then go to either FU or HOL or just p2p. Why people don't just all go to FU or HOL at this point is beyond me.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
All Han Solo does is shine cancel so he carries those button inputs over to other characters in the off chance he plays other characters.

Such laughs

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Galaxy is such **** now with all its fedex and lag issues. Having a smash central server that is chicago based would be nice again, I know there is Demon Cat Tribe, but we don't know who runs that.

TANK64

Smash Lord
yeah I don't get why people enjoy provoking Nova
It's too tempting! xD

Although, if that's my mindset, that makes me a troll :/

/Trollception

and why is this thread becoming like a youtube comment section
^^hahaha
For Cereal.
*Internet Pound*
Aaaaaaaanywayssss:

What's everyone been up to in LIFE?

I feel like pulling an ALL NIGHTER... to play old video games.

Like PerfectDark, aaaaand Conker, aaaaand Pokemon Puzzle League.

and for good measure, I need a TaylorSwiftGif:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Yo did i ever tell you guys that i personally know the people who live in the Amityville horror house?

Minus all of the people always taking pictures and ****, turns out it's a really nice & normal place to live (as expected).

Kind of disappointing if you ask me.

Maybe i'll like buy some llamas one day and put them in the house when noones home.

Lol that **** would scare the habey jabeys out of me.

Lol jk.

I ****in love llamas.

I would cuddle the **** out of them and name them and do all kinds of fun activities and then cuddle them again.

iDk WhY i WrOtE tHiS pOsT lol

I'm the Avatar you've gotta deal with it! (Korra voice)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
URGENT REQUEST:

I'm in NYC this weekend, trying to meet up with NYC smashers. Jimmy Joe is out of town. Greginator is down to play, but he doesn't have a playable TV. I meant to skype I LOVE SMASH last night, but forgot. I won't have skype available again until around midnight.

Could someone please try to find I LOVE SMASH online some time today and let him know I want to see if he wants to play (and has a setup)? Tell him he can post here or PM me here and I will get the messages until around 4:15 this afternoon.

Also if there are any other NYC smashers I forgot about please let me know. Trips outside the city aren't possible for me this weekend since I will only have 4 hours a day to play smash.

Top Bottom