• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Ciaza: if my parents had done that I swear I would have killed them. Or never talk to them anymore at best.

:phone:
hah, yeah i knew they had my interests at heart though so i didn't mind too much. they fed me nothing but junk food the rest of the day anyway

not sure on the date yet but it would be during summer time (probably july) for maybe 2 weeks? i promise im not weird! =]
atm it looks like a no i'm sorry, canberra is the most boring place on earth anyway ;)

Australia has like 800 different lethally poisonous creatures.

How the hell do you guys make it through the day alive?
stating the words: 'steve irwin' sends fear running down any dangerous reptile or spider's spine (and spiders are invertebrates) and sends them running

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the critters release toxins into the air, if you can survive here for 4 hours you have a complete lifetime immunity

or you can just hold your breath and wear a radiation suit

The Star King

Smash Hero
Australian parents sound even crazier than you people

Is being given just junk food supposed to be good? Sounds like you would like the stereotypical American parents :D

I was trying to play I Wanna Be The Guy during school, and there were like 5+ frames of delay. WHY. The people around me weren't QUITE as impressed as they should be.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Is being given just junk food supposed to be good? Sounds like you would like the stereotypical American parents :D
nvm misread what you posted. I wish my parents would have been stereotypical American parents when I was younger.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
being given junk food is ****ing amazing when you're 8 years old, especially when they're trying to positively reinforce the behavior of me not crying too

exams are over, i got my fluttershy t-shirt today in the mail, time to hit the town tonight =D

M!nt

Smash Champion
Cool, where'd you get it at? Everywhere i've seen selling them price them ridiculously over what I would pay for a T-shirt. : /

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
hmmm i actually couldn't remember the site of by heart i'm afraid =/

a few weeks ago my brony was telling me how he was planning to buy some online and asked if i wanted one for my birthday, it'd save us having to get 2 shipments with double the postage and handling cost if i were to get one myself. next time i meet him i'll ask for you though, iirc they were only about $10 - $15.

M!nt

Smash Champion
next time i meet him i'll ask for you though, iirc they were only about $10 - $15.
That would be nice, all the websites people recommend to me sell for 25-30 a T-shirt. 10-15 sounds amazing :D
I'm a brony, and have converted 3 of my friends as well. More on the way...

Although you might be trolling

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im tsukishima, not aizen

but it's possible they're one and the same

maybe im aizen but i suppressed myself into thinking im not aizen

i bet nobody understands this post

The Star King

Smash Hero
Why would you do that
Game is not too bad/overrated in difficulty. It's mostly memorization with very few parts that are actually technically challenging (though the frame delay was screwing me up at parts I should be able to do consistently). Touhou games on Lunatic seem worse to me. I'm just wondering why the hell there was a delay.

Haven't tried I Wanna Be The Fangame, though...

MLP is like LoL and Skyrim in that way too many people are trying to reel me in @_@

Peek~

Smash Lord
Game is not too bad/overrated in difficulty. It's mostly memorization with very few parts that are actually technically challenging (though the frame delay was screwing me up at parts I should be able to do consistently). Touhou games on Lunatic seem worse to me. I'm just wondering why the hell there was a delay.

Haven't tried I Wanna Be The Fangame, though...

MLP is like LoL and Skyrim in that way too many people are trying to reel me in @_@
You should ignore everyone else, GET MAME, and play some Bullet-Hell games with yur boi Peek. I can host p2p.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Metal slug in the only good MAME game, besides i guess Simpsons and TMNT arcade, but I wouldn't play them online.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Oh THATS what mame games are! I used to play the simpsons game all the time when I had to go to my sisters gymnastics place as a kid. That game was fun (and a giant waste of my moms quarters).

Glöwworm

Smash Lord

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
done with finals = home = no lag = moar smash...

brb attempting to beat bcow's flexed arm hang time. :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
done with finals = home = no lag = moar smash...

brb attempting to beat bcow's flexed arm hang time. :)
Speaking of which, it's turning out to be a hassle to find a simple pull-up bar because the school gyms are always being used. Might have to use one outside of school.

Zell~D

Smash Cadet
i can do flexed arm hangs with ease (not really it burns like ****) the last time i did that was last Saturday with my coach timing me with 1 minute and 47 seconds. Working on getting over 2.30

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
...does anybody know anything, ANYTHING at all about Linear Systems Theory?

Pretty sure our professor gave us a physically impossible system.

B Link

Smash Lord
Curse my professor for providing lecture notes online that are overly descriptive (literally a sea of text) on purpose so that no one has any clue what's important for the test. Ugh.

Top Bottom