• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

joY

Pot splitter
I really dislike peach's castle, if only for all those times i usmashed someone at like 10000% and they hit the bumper

I also don't think yoshi's is THAT bad, but maybe I just suck at camping
Holy **** I completely forgot about Yoshi's Island :surprised:

joY

Pot splitter

Battlecow

Play to Win
Umm... thanks?

yeah, it's definitely Kero, he talks about ness in those posts and his last name has a "Ker" in it.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure the facebook guy is Kero. Same speech patterns, same approach, same diction.
and the fact that he talks about apex, like kero

i almost feel sorry for the kid. gonna be one helluva shock if he actually believes half of what he's saying

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Oh, c'mon, aa, you gave him a way to weasel out

I knew the instruments he used were incorrect, but what matters was the point he was trying to get across

I wanted to see him at least attempt it

You're much more of a hindrance to the empire of the stars than battlecow and ballin, I swear
see, the reason I support battlecow over you is...

well, ill use an example

if you see a guy enjoying himself in kicking a harmless dog, do you help the dog, or the guy

exactly

apologies to whoever was implicated in the metaphor unwillingly

Battlecow

Play to Win
^^ I'm going to take that as a no-subtler-than-it-needs-to-be effort at placating SK's ego.

ANYWAYS, I just spent the day going more-or-less even with SK's ness and Peek's ness, and I'm gonna spend tomorrow getting whooped- or maybe not, who knows- by Firo's ness, so I think I'll be ready for Kero when he comes. Anyone trustworthy wanna hold the money for us if I can get him to do a paypal MM?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i supported you

so now i balance it out

star king's ego is sort of like the explosion of a planet an incalculable distance away: big, violent, untouchable and i don't give a damn about it

Battlecow

Play to Win
So just finished watching the kanto vids (no hype? Y'all are some crab-*** ******s). I really hope that jiggs is Ron, because if so- CALLED IT!

Also prince finally did well for himself- yippee!

Lack of Jousuke leads to sad, though.

Also, **** the Japanese way of doing tourneys. It sucks. (J) Kind of sucks as well, lol.

malva00

Smash Master
So just finished watching the kanto vids (no hype? Y'all are some crab-*** ******s). I really hope that jiggs is Ron, because if so- CALLED IT!

Also prince finally did well for himself- yippee!

Lack of Jousuke leads to sad, though.

Also, **** the Japanese way of doing tourneys. It sucks. (J) Kind of sucks as well, lol.
how come you're not in the MSN GROUP? add group875862@groupsim.com and answer Kirby

Battlecow

Play to Win
DISSENSION AMONG THE TACNIAN RANKS!

From my garbled spanglish MSN convos with Alvin:

""I tell you the truth Among Markatos and I played very well attack us .. we drive we do not run"
But Gerson is pure and pure corner house"

There is apparently substantial salt over the outcome of the Arequipan tournament.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yeah i just read these last few pages. i looked up isai's facebook, that guy was nott me.. weird though, we were pretty similar in calling isai outt. i gess i'll see him at apex.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'd pwn Kero and Diablo with Yoshi.

:)

EDIT: And Fox

EDIT: And probably several characters I don't even play

Infamous_Diablo

Banned via Warnings
yo kero... this guys comin at our heads. if your gunna be at apex i say we team up and train together. we both use ness and we both seem to have some high confidence levels with him

Battlecow

Play to Win
Get ahold of Acolyte. He came on the boards a week ago, played ness, was supremely confident in his ability to beat anyone, and almost agreed to a $500 Money match with me.

Then he ****ied out.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yo battlecoww, im pretty pumped to play you man. remember how i said i couldent down load project 64 on my laptop? ill try on my house compp and get back to you.. sorry im taking forever

Battlecow

Play to Win
It's OK

Want to make it a Money match? hopefully I can get paypal working

i'm playing firo (another great ness player lol) on console all day tomorrow, so not then

but tuesday or something

Battlecow

Play to Win
haha good choice. The fact that 3 ness players who think they're better than Isai showed up on the boards this week tipped you off, huh?

Infamous_Diablo

Banned via Warnings
the kid on facebook is me i am danny kerely. the only ness users are me and kero..... battlecow once i get my online set up ill be happy to play you man i wanna get some online experience to see how i hold up against everyone before apex. it soudns like me and keros stories are kinda similar

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i dont actually think im better than asai, how ignorantt could i be aha? dont get me wrong, i think i could beat him in a one on one. but to think im better than him at the whole game? im not a fool. isai would tear me apart if we played 12 vs. 12.

diablo, what about our stories is similar except the ness coincidence and the isai call out aha?

Infamous_Diablo

Banned via Warnings
the fact that we both are new to the online world at the same time. never knew about smashboards. the only training we have is on are consols at home. were both not respected yet in this community and i think if we work together we could rise to the top

Top Bottom