• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
This thread has reached 69 pages (with the max amount of posts per page)

Lol at noobs who don't have max posts per page...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
so, since we are talking about favorite games, what are yours, I mean of Genre's?

My personal favorite game of all time (OF ALL TIME) is Super Metroid

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Chrono Trigger is too good for being a 16 bit game. Although it got so difficult and long for me, im not a big RPG fan
The overall best IMO is Zelda A Link to the Past but its not RPG

kys

Smash Ace
Chrono Trigger is where it's at. I can remember going all the way through 3 New Game +s in one 24 hour period back in the glory days of no responsibility. Square-Enix can die for sending the cease and desist letter to Crimson Echoes.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Halo is a pretty good RPG.

*Peek's coolface*

I'm hoping Metroid other M will be my most favorite game of all time seeing as I loved Super Metroid and Ninja Gaiden 2.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Loved Day of the Tentacle and Fate of Atlantis. Last Crusade was a bit iffy (might have just been my hatred of the controls).

Point and click adventure games are amazing.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I thought it would be best if I posted this in the social thread.

NO MORE CENSOR DODGING! Anyone who does this will either get a warning or an infraction, depending on how severe it is... and how much it is used etc.

Last warning to everyone.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
does anyone plan on going to apex? i want there to be a smash 64 tournament. and people need to show interest
as long as there is smash64, i'm going. nintendude said he was planning on going. Apparently isai is might go and firo also said he might go since he lives close.

MattNF

Smash Lord
+1

Can't check video ratings unless I rate, and even then I can't get an average. Lame.
The new system is great. They have to genuinely rate it on what they think instead of just 5 starring it because everyone else did.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
its not like the new rating system is so good, more like the old one was a failure. all good/great videos (millions of them) had all between 4,5 and 5 star ratings which was dumb.
Also the whole new youtube seems like getting "lighter" eveyrytime, but yay they finally improved the cruppy player.

DMoogle

A$
The new system is great. They have to genuinely rate it on what they think instead of just 5 starring it because everyone else did.
What's the point? I want to know if a video is worth watching before I watch it, not after.

Before, I knew that a 5 star video is generally worth watching, 4.5 star sometimes, anything less pretty much never.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I don't think ratings and video quality were very correlated. Half the videos had a 4 or 5 star rating, and if the video is unpopular then one person coming on and giving it a 1 will bring it way down.

DMoogle

A$
It still reflects in the numbers. People rate highly more than they rate lowly. A 4 star video is a bad video the vast majority of the time, a 4.5 star tends to be bad, but isn't always, 5 star is almost always good.

MattNF

Smash Lord
What's the point? I want to know if a video is worth watching before I watch it, not after.

Before, I knew that a 5 star video is generally worth watching, 4.5 star sometimes, anything less pretty much never.
You watch videos based on what they're rated?

I guess you like watching Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber videos all the time, considering those (and other ******** pop-culture videos) were consistently the top-rated videos on old Youtube.

DMoogle

A$
You watch videos based on what they're rated?

I guess you like watching Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber videos all the time, considering those (and other ******** pop-culture videos) were consistently the top-rated videos on old Youtube.
I watch videos based on a combination of what they are rated and if the content interests me.

Don't be ********.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Watching videos using the general rankings isnt a good idea tho. For example, most views: Oh I gotta watch the most viewed it must be good (and the views keep increasing) No wonder that dumb "evolution of dance" video got that many views

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Hey 64 Smashers. How many of you remember Emularena Grounds? I've been playing SSB64 online for a long time. Years before Emularena Grounds collapsed. I haven't really played much at all since then. Now it's Galaxy64, huh? My tag is M15t3R E and I'm going to start getting back into it. I'm getting sick of boring brawl tournaments and losing to MetaKnights so I'm gonna get back into 64 online and **** as I once did with my Pikachu, who many in Emularena considered to be quite amazing.
Get at me.

Frogles

Smash Ace
Hey 64 Smashers. How many of you remember Emularena Grounds? I've been playing SSB64 online for a long time. Years before Emularena Grounds collapsed. I haven't really played much at all since then. Now it's Galaxy64, huh? My tag is M15t3R E and I'm going to start getting back into it. I'm getting sick of boring brawl tournaments and losing to MetaKnights so I'm gonna get back into 64 online and **** as I once did with my Pikachu, who many in Emularena considered to be quite amazing.
Get at me.
ur a butt and i dont remember you

and ill beat your pika with ness

Top Bottom