• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

caneut

Smash Ace
So there was a swede who said he was the best in the world. No big deal, many kids think that, and swedes arent really famous for being smart. But wait its more. So the swede said I give 1000 SEK(around 200 dollars I guess) to whoever beat him in a best of 5 set. And im like yooo easy money.

So Im browsing for bus tickets to sweden, and then I see an update on the facebook page where he invites people to come and fight him. Matces are played on sector Z. items one. GG Sweden lmfao. I'll never take a swede seriously again.
sounds like easy money. items are so ez

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Warning Received

edit: madao if you move another one of my threads to the social i swear on my life i will burn your house down and **** your dog

1/bangoku

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
edit: madao if you move another one of my threads to the social i swear on my life i will burn your house down and **** your dog

1/bangoku
Don't make ****ty threads, you know what restrictions you're dealing with.

Kahnu, there's this big hole that's been left now that Kero is back, would you like to fill it?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Don't make ****ty threads, you know what restrictions you're dealing with.

Kahnu, there's this big hole that's been left now that Kero is back, would you like to fill it?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes /clap.jpg threaten to ban me while i've done nothing wrong

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm a loving and generous hole digger.
It's a very fun place to dig in, you are free to furnish it to your likings. I believe the wifi signal is acceptable too.

But in short, not really a threat, more like a not-so-subtle "stop being so trash".

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I'm a loving and generous hole digger.
It's a very fun place to dig in, you are free to furnish it to your likings. I believe the wifi signal is acceptable too.

But in short, not really a threat, more like a not-so-subtle "stop being so trash".
its pretty ironic for trash to call somebody trash LOL

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Ayyy why can't we all be cool, eh?

Stop being so confrontational towards one another, please. You may think you're "calling someone out on their ****" but in reality you're just making this place worse. When something is actually worth talking bad about, you'll know.

Last edited:

Olikus

Smash Champion
Ayyy why can't we all be cool, eh?

Stop being so confrontational towards one another, please. You may think you're "calling someone out on their ****" but in reality you're just making this place worse. When something is actually worth talking bad about, you'll know.
listen to mother theresa here guys

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
i was about to make a furry joke about red ryu but then im like nahh son

anyways lol this is the best page on social thread

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
shaya are you coming to bam and if you are bring my ****ing green pea
i have not made any plans thus far. I don't even know the date of when it is off hand.
My last melbourne major kinda put me off ever wanting to go to a melbourne major again. It's no longer about Australian smash, it's about exhibition matches with top international players we've shipped over; great experience and all but what do I get out of it when I want to actually compete? Very little. Especially when I spent my time abroad playing with and against them already. "Hooray" for Australian finals being best of 3s pre-loser's quarters and who's there is all based on who Melbourne TOs seed to their liking (another thing that has rubbed me wrong from previous Melbourne majors, the bias is reaaaaaal).

I'd probably be more interested in going down just to participate in a state crew battle rather than enter. That actually means something.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Is Smash64 there going to have gamecube controller mods?

I know that's like, sacrilege... but I really can't do n64 controllers consistently. I'll blame my fate but n64 controllers are bipolar when it comes to my use of them.

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Is Smash64 there going to have gamecube controller mods?

I know that's like, sacrilege... but I really can't do n64 controllers consistently. I'll blame my fate but n64 controllers are bipolar when it comes to my use of them.
I have tried to use a USB gamecube controller. It sucks for 64, honestly. The closest to gc controller that is actually good is the whori

Top Bottom