• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Shears

Smash Master
Warning Received
It's a reply to you saying @ AthensHorseParty AthensHorseParty would only be cool for doing drugs in the 50s. The thread is locked so I can't actually reply. Also the psychedelic period was the 60s and 70s which is when acid was not only cool but encouraged by the government until they dropped the ban hammer.

Btw, it's still cool

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
It's a reply to you saying @ AthensHorseParty AthensHorseParty would only be cool for doing drugs in the 50s. The thread is locked so I can't actually reply. Also the psychedelic period was the 60s and 70s which is when acid was not only cool but encouraged by the government until they dropped the ban hammer.

Btw, it's still cool

DRUGS R BAD GUYS

'cept weed

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Oh okay they moved my thread into this thread, that didn't confuse the **** out of me right now. Anybody who wanna play this week just PM me. Unfortunately I gotta get up at 5:30 tomorrow so no fighting tonight.

@ Kahnu Kahnu weed is the one I do the most anyway. Plus I don't think they make me "cool". This is the life I've chosen and I wouldn't wish it on anyone else.

You do disappoint me, though. What could be better than beating me while I'm not drinking liquor and playing in server lag on the second day I ever successfully got online to work? I wouldn't be able to "john" at all as the kids are saying these days. Also not telling me it was you so I wouldn't find out if you had happened to lose is pretty classy. To each his own I guess. Though it does remind me of the time I beat Andre 3000 in a rap battle. I mean he had just unknowingly hit a sherm stick and had his jaw wired shut at the time, plus he didn't know we were in a rap battle and most of his verse was just him mumbling about wanting me to leave him alone. But that was totally different. Andre 300 isn't a battle rapper.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
Oh okay they moved my thread into this thread, that didn't confuse the **** out of me right now. Anybody who wanna play this week just PM me. Unfortunately I gotta get up at 5:30 tomorrow so no fighting tonight.

@ Kahnu Kahnu weed is the one I do the most anyway. Plus I don't think they make me "cool". This is the life I've chosen and I wouldn't wish it on anyone else.

You do disappoint me, though. What could be better than beating me while I'm not drinking liquor and playing in server lag on the second day I ever successfully got online to work? I wouldn't be able to "john" at all as the kids are saying these days. Also not telling me it was you so I wouldn't find out if you had happened to lose is pretty classy. To each his own I guess. Though it does remind me of the time I beat Andre 3000 in a rap battle. I mean he had just unknowingly hit a sherm stick and had his jaw wired shut at the time, plus he didn't know we were in a rap battle and most of his verse was just him mumbling about wanting me to leave him alone. But that was totally different. Andre 300 isn't a battle rapper.
lol lets go whenever i'll beat your ass any time any day, whether your drinking, smoking weed, doing acid, all the same to me

your ass is gonna get kicked one way or another

Last edited:

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
@ Umbra Umbra if you do your streamy thingy you think we can still get it down to 2 frames? It'd be sweet if we could get a little Kalliera Salty Suite action going on. I could try getting on the skype call too.

Studstill

Smash Ace
Note the thread title.

No drug discussion.
Excuse me? No one was discussing drugs.
If you are going to publicly warn someone, please quote the rule they are violating so that we can all abide.
Secondly, perhaps it`s time for a revisit of your forum rules, you are aware that people use drugs and this site is on the internet; a global network that extends beyond the grasp of American War on Drugs laws and culture.
Not trying to start a war, seriously.
End of point.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Secondly, perhaps it`s time for a revisit of your forum rules, you are aware that people use drugs and this site is on the internet; a global network that extends beyond the grasp of American War on Drugs laws and culture.
Not trying to start a war, seriously.
End of point.
It's got nothing to do with a 'war on drugs' an everything to do with keeping the site as family friendly as possible. Drugs are legal in some places, along with alcohol and sex, but like those, there's an age requirement for their legal use. And as you noted, this site is on the internet, a global network. And as such, there's a wide range of ages at which each becomes legal (and in the case of drugs, a number that don't have those legal at all.) As such it's simply easier to restrict the discussion of those (This site is about Smash Brothers anyway, not those topics) So as such we simply restrict discussion about those to keep the site appropriate for as many people as possible.

Also, the company that owns the site doesn't want it, so there's that too.

Derek Bancarz

Smash Cadet
Hello, I don't post much, and if your reading my post thanks for reading my post.
So I'm ok sometimes at ssb, once every now and then i can beat a level 3 CPU ness.

So I know im not isai or boom or some guy that runs train on people. But if I were to stream would anyone watch? Would anyone play?
Thanks for reading my post,
Your post writer,
Derek the rat

Madao

Hello, I don't post much, and if your reading my post thanks for reading my post.
So I'm ok sometimes at ssb, once every now and then i can beat a level 3 CPU ness.

So I know im not isai or boom or some guy that runs train on people. But if I were to stream would anyone watch? Would anyone play?
Your post writer,
Derek the rat
Hello. I am sure people would be willing to play with you or watch your stream. Let us know when it happens.

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman

Your post writer,
Derek the rat
Just do it. Get it on the smash calendar in the sticky and people will play/watch.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

Your post writer,
Derek the rat
lol wtf level 3 ness
hop on my stream nerd

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
It's got nothing to do with a 'war on drugs' an everything to do with keeping the site as family friendly as possible. Drugs are legal in some places, along with alcohol and sex, but like those, there's an age requirement for their legal use. And as you noted, this site is on the internet, a global network. And as such, there's a wide range of ages at which each becomes legal (and in the case of drugs, a number that don't have those legal at all.) As such it's simply easier to restrict the discussion of those (This site is about Smash Brothers anyway, not those topics) So as such we simply restrict discussion about those to keep the site appropriate for as many people as possible.

Also, the company that owns the site doesn't want it, so there's that too.
Your new avatar kinda scares me lol can you go back to Pheonix Wright XD

Olikus

Smash Champion
So Kahnu has started to send me messages. I think he might be in love with me. Any tips on how to say im not interested without hurting his feelings?

Kahnu Banned (6 Points)

we out hea the two DK mains my ***** the **** you mean ***** DK is best K ***** **** out my house ****** little ***** *** ***** *** ****** *** ***** *** ***** **** ***** ***** ***** mother****er little ****ing
  1. knob ****ing lookin *** little perry the platypous ***** *** ***** *** *****

**** you mean DK

hows bout the D- Okay.

wnat this to b u?

no u dont mother ****er

u want this

thought so ***** *** *****
    frrl do ***** *** ***** what about them dongs doe?
    u never post any dongs doe bruh?
    **** out my house *****

2. F'ayy lmao **** you guys
    Kahnu, Wednesday at 2:41 AM Report
    Like Reply

3. Olikus Smash Champion

lmfao wtf
    Olikus, Wednesday at 12:32 PM Edit Report

4. Kahnu Banned (6 Points)

****ing ******

F'ayy lmao **** you guys
    Kahnu, Wednesday at 12:42 PM Report
    Like Reply

5. Kahnu Banned (6 Points)

AYY LMAO IM BANNED

F'ayy lmao **** you guys
    Kahnu, Yesterday at 10:16 PM Report
    Like Reply

6. Kahnu Banned (6 Points)

tell the whole smash land to not throw a party yet ima be unbanned at like 8 hours lml

F'ayy lmao **** you guys
    Kahnu, Yesterday at 10:17 PM Report
    Like Reply

7. Kahnu Banned (6 Points)

DK, *** on yor face, KONG​

Last edited:

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
Wait Kahnu is banned now? How are we gonna set up are match now? I never see that dude on IRC or smashladder which is weird since he posts here like 400 times a day.

Ya as long as we get 2 frames normally. Ill be able to stream and get the same amount of frames.
What times are you normally free for smashin and streamin? Do you know about Kahnu? I'm totally open all week so now's the time to set this up.

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
I enjoyed the full frontal Donkey.
I remade character battles, @ KoRoBeNiKi KoRoBeNiKi hit me up if you want to transition. I`ll make a new doubles tourney as well.
Madao advise on Kahnu? You talk to him on Skype? I`d rather not remake that doubles one if he can still run it, but I`m not sure its worht people time to invest if it will fall apart.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
AYY LMAOOOOOOO

IM BACK NERDS

YOU CANT GET RID OF THIS

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY
NO MATTER THE EFFORT

I WILL B BACK NERDZ

in all seriousness, Pro Tip To ALL:

Never post outside of 64 boards

NEVER

Top Bottom