• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Vale

Smash Ace
aw man i missed the chance to make a bad joke
how dare people apologize!1
i'm going to do it anyway

@ Tom Bombadil Tom Bombadil

SmashCapps is willing to give you a front page article for your next Youtube video if it's of high quality. I'm not sure what "high quality" actually means but I'll find out soon.
it means "slightly better than whatever is sent in for review"

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Yeah both Pidge and Banana are gonna help out.

Also, this is kind of moot now because they'll be in the group able to write about whatever they please, but if stuff happens that you want covered, tell one of us! We'll get it done. Open dialogue fixes all our perceived problems. I'm interested to hear what's going on in 64, but it's a small community so it's hard to learn what's going on without any leads.

Thanks in advance. :D

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

Also, this is kind of moot now because they'll be in the group able to write about whatever they please, but if stuff happens that you want covered, tell one of us! We'll get it done. Open dialogue fixes all our perceived problems. I'm interested to hear what's going on in 64, but it's a small community so it's hard to learn what's going on without any leads.

Its such a small community it's practically non-existent. :troll:

In all seriousness, thanks for the help now

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings

YO DERRIT IM SORRY MY BULBASAUR

In all seriousness, we have some tournaments going on, if thats the type of info you're looking for.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
YO DERRIT IM SORRY MY BULBASAUR

In all seriousness, we have some tournaments going on, if thats the type of info you're looking for.
Random lil' 64 tournaments probably won't be on there.

Maybe the next big offline event or something?

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
I don't think all these little online tourneys are news by themselves. If someone writes an article on the resurgence of online tournaments including Studstill's weekend tournaments, Kahnu's Fat Kong tourney, and Koro's Samus on Zebes only tournament in aggregate, then there might be something worth mentioning.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I don't think all these little online tourneys are news by themselves. If someone writes an article on the resurgence of online tournaments including Studstill's weekend tournaments, Kahnu's Fat Kong tourney, and Koro's Samus on Zebes only tournament in aggregate, then there might be something worth mentioning.
tom bambadils videos are news for players who dont know where to start with 64

Sedda

Smash Champion
Im gonna sue kahnu for copyright infringement since I came up with the whole ld is neo thing.

Expect to be served papers by ur mom tomorrow

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
So there's finally gonna be a console tourney in my neck of the woods. I drove 20 hours for my first tourney and didn't pick up a single game. Then I rode the megabus for 24 hours to go to a Xanadu and sucked there too. But I think I'm finally starting to get alright at this game. And no offense to @caneut and enemy and what not but I'm gonna go to that tournament and I'm gonna get that cheddar.

I haven't played Cane yet but I know Daniel's no joke so I'm gonna need some high stakes practice online. p2p, 2-3 frames only please. I'm not wasting my time trying to figure out the meta of +5 frame delay. But still if Kahnu or Bling Blong or whoever wants to challenge me and expose me as a fraud now's your chance. I'm not saying I'm gonna beat everybody but no johns either, so now's your chance to give me the L and make me take it like a man.

I'm gonna be home on my computer mixing an album this whole next week so we can do it whenever y'all wanna, just give me a heads up of an hour or two in case I gotta finish something up.

y'alls favorite fraud
-AHP

Oops I meant to tag that ********** @ Kahnu Kahnu

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
@ Tom Bombadil Tom Bombadil

SmashCapps is willing to give you a front page article for your next Youtube video if it's of high quality. I'm not sure what "high quality" actually means but I'll find out soon.
Sounds great. I'm at the end of finals right now so I hope to get tons of work done when I'm off for spring break next week.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
ironically my name is Daniel aswell

also i already beat your ass athens i'm not gonna do it again and humiliate you

Last edited:

Jackeanka

Smash Rookie
I could hook you up with my friend that is a "self proclaimed master" at ssb64 lol.. would love too see him get shrecked. I live in sweden and have good internet access!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
@ BananaBolts BananaBolts looks like we already got 2 articles we can write :)

Shears

Smash Master
@ BananaBolts BananaBolts looks like we already got 2 articles we can write :)
An article on online tournaments and the online tournament series would be great. I consider it news because it's fairly new and just starting to really pick up and its great exposure and an easy way for new players to join the community. You're miom article was basically that but this is a second chance to introduce this to all of smashboards.

Top Bottom