• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
That's god**** awesome, even though I had little to no idea what the hell was going on the videos :laugh:

I'm looking into more of their songs, thanks!

I'll always be a Streetlight Manifesto guy though :p
lol some vids are amateur cr@p done by fans i guess.. but the music is what matters
All their songs are good except their last album, that is kinda rubbish, and I recommend you to search for the lyrics and translate them, the lyrics are great too!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I also agree with Superboom, Teto Kasane is awesome! Undoubtedly best back up singer in the world. (See Triple Baka xD)

lol some vids are amateur cr@p done by fans i guess.. but the music is what matters
All their songs are good except their last album, that is kinda rubbish, and I recommend you to search for the lyrics and translate them, the lyrics are great too!
I'll defs look up the lyrics, or learn Spanish, since everyone else around here seems to know it :laugh:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well honestly I find that Rick Roll has died out in popularity. That's all.

Anyway, how many of you guys would be interested or would join if I put in a proposal for a roleplaying subforum?

dandan

Smash Lord
i think people here need to support 64 section before supporting anything else, just my opinion though.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Is there even a petition group for our own section in Smash 64? 'Cuz I'd join that first, of course.

malva00

Smash Master
so who's going to watch the JAPANESE ONLINE TOURNAMENT STREAM?

Saturday, August 7th tourney starts 5am PST

USA's malva00 will be entering. Let's hope I don't go 1 and out.

I'm practicing my 8 frame Pikachu in the Japanese server right now

malva00

Smash Master
they will let you p2p every match NixxxoN

as a matter of fact the last few online Japanese tourneys have been won by ssb players in west africa

some people think they won because of delay but those west africans are really good

malva00

Smash Master
it's OVER Kikoushi's Kirby beats Kento's Ness in the finals

GGs

now it's going to be a 14 on 14 crew battle lol i'm in it

yeah that ended long time ago too I just woke up

I dunno which team won though lol but I bet SheerMadness missed out on Prince's yoshi taking people out of the crew battle with Yoshi

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
My first guess would be that Ness is much better in (J) than in other versions. (See Sima's matches, or any other good Japanese players. I'm sure Isai could refer to some.)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Ness has a better recovery, his u-tilt is weaker (and therefore better at juggles), and his u-air is more powerful. His smashes are stronger too iirc (check the come here first thread it has most of the differences)

The Star King

Smash Hero
So apparently I have the power to make people join a game by saying their usernames.

*Yesterday, in a conversation with th3kuzinator, I was about to say how MATTS! second tourney was weirdly quick compared to others*

<The Star King> Yeah, MATTS! second tourney
<The Star King> What I find weird is
* Joins: MATTS!
<The Star King> For some reason, for MATTS! second tourney
<The Star King> WHOA
<MATTS!> PWNED
<The Star King> WHOA
<MATTS!> OWNED
<The Star King> WHOA
<MATTS!> 100%
<The Star King> MATTS! RANDOMLY JOINS AS I SAY HIS NAME
<MATTS!> BETTER