• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
Just so everyone knows, the garage collapsed a few days ago, but that's not the reason why apex was moved

The fire alarm went off and when the cops checked out the venue, they had to shut it down partly because of the garage (which damaged part of the 64/brawl room), but mostly because of the small amount of outlets for electronics and other regulations. The manager of the hotel has been arrested

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I'm going to apex today but 64 isn't starting... Uhg.. Any one doing friendlies there? I don't wanna be bored so people being there would help greatly

Sedda

Smash Champion
I'm going to apex today but 64 isn't starting... Uhg.. Any one doing friendlies there? I don't wanna be bored so people being there would help greatly
Yeah sure. We also play in room 816/817 at night. There's like 30 people there at a time

Synesthesia

Smash Cadet
i know man, I've been checking for the last couple hours... still nothing up?!? lol
Somebody needs to get on this ****.. its for the good of the 64 community.. :(

Last edited:

M4TT

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the heads up ive been trying to get any information whatsoever on 64

nassart972

Smash Rookie
Looking to start a game in Dallas Tx.

yeah I think something will hapopen

or maybe not if no one shows.

I will play as pikachu..

We might do prizes or something.

64 version is still the best one.

somthing good

At least 5 guys I know.

Still play this game..

Alright Im going to post an event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sedda

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I'm at the airport and I want to ask a favor.

I was able to stay until top 16 during tacos vs banze. Could someone tell me the time for the twitch vod when it's over so I can resume without spoilers and tag me or pm?

Ty

Maliki

Smash Ace
Yo apex was mad fun might have to pick up that controller once again. Man I love this game it's way to fun.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
People were sleeping on Wizzrobe after last Apex and Zenith?

Lol?

He's almost to the point where you can't even counter pick him. Beat Killer, Mariguas kirby, and could have gone either way with tacos Kirby.

caneut

Smash Ace
People were sleeping on Wizzrobe after last Apex and Zenith?

Lol?

He's almost to the point where you can't even counter pick him. Beat Killer, Mariguas kirby, and could have gone either way with tacos Kirby.
Took a game off booms FALCON.

kirbyfan66

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kirbyfan66
Remember last year when everyone was stunned that two Yoshi's got Top 8? Now three Yoshi's made it to Top 8. Funny stuff.

I can only really speak for Apex, but is Yoshi more common than Mario?

Sedda

Smash Champion
@The Star King

I'm disappointed that you didn't use NEARJACK Samus after you lost game 2 to Kero's Kirby =(

The only reason I used samus while you were watching me play breakthrough was to try to get you to think about samus a bit more. I was so excited when I saw you using Samus while warming up before your set vs Kero, but oh well.
Inception attempt failed.

u pwnd dat pika tho

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Props to the FL alts. Perfect disguise for yours truly. If only I could have gone.

Ironically Zedz and Wilde always kick me after 1-2 games when I alt on them on kaillera.

Karajan alted too? Welcome to the darkside dude.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
is there any way to watch the top 8 replay yet? i was on my flight so i wasn't able to watch most of it. now i can't find it

Top Bottom