• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ballin4life

Smash Hero
It's like people who think the "I took the road less traveled by" poem is about following your dreams even if it takes you down an unusual path (spoiler: that's not what the poem is about). It just rustles me when someone alludes to a work of art in a way that shows that one doesn't understand the work at all.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Kahnu I love your posts and avatarfagness. It just works baby

hey any of you loosers remember what that old list that was put here
it said who were the best with what characters
looked like this

Samus
jopooper
isaypoop
robpoopseverywhere
poopiz

Donkey Kong
Isai
Poopynose
Poop
Poopies

Last edited:

Maliki

Smash Ace
Yoooooo
What's up everyone

So check this out I forgot my password and username to this website. Just remembered it so I'm back!

Lol sup
Clubba you ready to get dunked on at apex
Yoo it's been forever

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
so I heard Isai ( @ malva00 malva00 ) isn't going to be at Apex 2015 :( that really sucks, I wanted to play friendlies with him, I'd probably be too shy to play him lol
I actually learned Z-Cancelling because of him when I watched his Link videos for Apex 2012, me and my brother couldn't understand how he was moving so fast, and how link didn't pick up his sword after a D-Air, me and my bro just went in vs mode to learn which button stops lag, we then soon turned off items also.
Thanks Isai :)

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
AS for my 420th MLG post,
As hype as it already is

I would like to thank my xxxnoscopingbuddiesxxx

this is just for ****s n giggles m8

but look closer m8

u feelin skeptic huh?

well think again m80eys

loading the illuminati train

WAKE UP AMERICA

now

ok bye guys see you l8er for the 666th post

Last edited by a moderator:

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Apparently there's going to be a snowstorm this week that is going to really mess up traveling.

I am fearful that this might delay/cancel my flights and worried that Apex might get messed up.

So, I thought I'd mention it here so we can discuss traveling options/keep each other updated/etc.

Hopefully it dissipates by the time we all have to travel to NJ, but in case it causes big problems, feel free to use this thread for relevant information.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

I'm guessing you're from the Northeast StarKing. You guys might be able to handle it fine, but it might really mess up flights, and I'm not sure how to work around that if it happens to me.

Last edited:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
i thought it was for this weekend

edit: looks like it is for early week mondy/tuesday, so hopefully things get cleaned up by thursday.

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm not from the Northeast. I got encouraged to post such things by a certain banned Smashboards member, haha

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
“Time passes, people move. Like a river’s flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water’s surface reflects growth..." -Sheik, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
“Time passes, people move. Like a river’s flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection. The clear water’s surface reflects growth..." -Sheik, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
That's my favorite Zelda quote. :')

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Guys I'm completely new to tournaments and have no clue who I'm fighting or where I will be fighting, or what the ideal time it should be to arrive? It would be great if some one could answer these, oh and will people help me and guide me In the tournament to help me get around?
I'm really nervous about making a bad mistake and getting disqualified for being late or something.

Oh and also, does anyone have a game shark 3.2? Mine is bricked and I heard if you put the working 3.2 on the bottom, bricked 3.2 on the top and mario 64 at the very top it'll fix it

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Guys I'm completely new to tournaments and have no clue who I'm fighting or where I will be fighting, or what the ideal time it should be to arrive? It would be great if some one could answer these, oh and will people help me and guide me In the tournament to help me get around?
I'm really nervous about making a bad mistake and getting disqualified for being late or something.
You could just view my thread and figure it out

Capos

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys think are the odds of a thursday morning flight into newark getting canceled?
Low. It's supposed to stop today, and now it looks like the blizzard is stopping in new England and we're only getting a couple inches.

Top Bottom