• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

caneut

Smash Ace
gav you should really stop caring about who you are better/worse than. if you really want to know, just keep it to your self and keep playing :)

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
Gav dude I started another game between you and destiny to finish the best 2-3 cause you both won a match but all you wanted to do was argue instead of play him. You guys could of just played

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I don't mind too much, as long as you guys keep it within boundaries and don't go overboard at all, we should be good. If a mistake in moderation happens, address them [cordially] in a PM, you'll get positive results I bet you.

Anyone I would vouch for to be moderator around here I feel has given me an indication they wouldn't be interested, perhaps much in due to not showing interest while knowing they're the type we'd want.

Last edited:

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
I remember you saying that because of SDL, if you disconnected the USB device, you would have to restart the adapter in order for it to be recognized again? So this is not the case anymore?/quote]

yep

How will updating the software work? Will it be simply a matter of using SSH or are we going to need to reflash the adapter and then SSH?
uh reflash will probably happen cause im updating to the newest OS
then i would push
i actually have no internet at my house so lol

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
someday i will release the content of my personal messages with the mods
like just yesterday i said "shaya and [ some other player ] lick eachothers buttholes ] and the post was removed entirely and i got an infraction point
my response: "why cant you just press the lick button like everyone else instead of deleting it"

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
someday i will release the content of my personal messages with the mods
like just yesterday i said "shaya and [ some other player ] lick eachothers buttholes ] and the post was removed entirely and i got an infraction point
my response: "why cant you just press the lick button like everyone else instead of deleting it"

how to blackmail shaya 101

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
KORRA WTF

HUGE SPOILER ALERT FOR STAR KING. DO NOT CLICK

KORRASAMI CONFIRMED
What did you think about the episode.
I also think their romance needs a fly swatter :troll:

Lesbehonest though, best finale

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
What did you think about the episode.
I also think their romance needs a fly swatter :troll:

Lesbehonest though, best finale
I liked it a lot. Books 3 and 4 REALLY turned it around for me (and Korra ;^) ) even though Ive always thought Book 1 was solid.

Last edited:

Annex

Smash Ace
HEY GUYS...
Do any of you ever play any game modes in smash besides 1v1 and teams?

EXAMPLES: me and my buddies used to play a regicide game where it was 2v2 except one person on each team was the king and the game ended when either team's king was killed just once. The players who weren't kings could respawn and it was set to 7 minutes
we also played a similar one set to 7 minutes where each team had a VIP and the winning team was the one who's VIP got the most KOs

They were fun as **** and idk if anyone on here would want to play stuff like that or if you guys have come up with any other cool ways to play this game

protip: book 1 actually sucked ty

Last edited:

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I'm wondering if they're always going to climax the series with "The Avatar energy bends in a life or death moment then a giant beam shoots into the sky." I won't be mad if they do

caneut

Smash Ace
I'm wondering if they're always going to climax the series with "The Avatar energy bends in a life or death moment then a giant beam shoots into the sky." I won't be mad if they do
They fooled me at the end of atla with the deus ex machina ENERGY BENDING

They fooled me again at the end of korra1 when she could finally airbend and Amon just sat there with his head up his ass.

They did not fool me again... suddenly SPIRITS.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
They fooled me at the end of atla with the deus ex machina ENERGY BENDING

They fooled me again at the end of korra1 when she could finally airbend and Amon just sat there with his head up his ***.

They did not fool me again... suddenly SPIRITS.
Please quote where I said I NEVER watched Avatar.

I said they fooled me with atla and kb1, I stopped there.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
alright so whatever i found this guys deviantart
http://quas-quas.deviantart.com/
and then i made this out of it

i hope ya;ll like it

edit: gonna make a version where the white lines arent there
edit; trying to find effecient way to put yoshi in it

just gonna re-do the whole thing and give it a more 64 feel

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
(06:45:57AM) <GOD PLAYER :)> Rabies is not playing fair without Kirbi because that cheaters use it if I wanted estabien

Top Bottom