• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
@Shaya

Serious question: Can we vote on a new moderator for the 64 forums?

I realize that you don't really like coming here and it's not fair to you to have to put up with a community in which you aren't actively involved. I think that it's about time for us to get a mod that can be here often and is already familiar with the community's members. It would cut down on your work load and the administrators wouldn't feel the need to frequent the 64 forums.
why would anyone voluntarily moderate this place

Shears

Smash Master
So I was out in Raleigh, NC last night with my brother wearing a couple thousand dollar suits at the bar drinking.

On the dance floor I see this smoking hot milf.

I go up to her and start talking and buy her a couple drinks.

She tells me she is 49 and old enough to be my mother, I tell her my mom is 54 so she's not even close.

We move over to the dance floor and start grinding.

I go in for the kill move and we start making out.

Then out of nowhere her son walks up, pulls me away and says "what the **** are you doing?"

So I'm all like, "I ****ed your mom"

@ KeroKeroppi KeroKeroppi

Sedda

Smash Champion
She tells me she is 49 and old enough to be my mother, I tell her my mom is 54 so she's not even close.
lmao

real talk let me know if you're ever in NC again. Gotta make sure my mother is as far away from you as possible if you're here.

and just for the record, i was hanging out with my mother yesterday so no worries

Shears

Smash Master
I'll let you know, I was in town for my cousins wedding.

Oh and my brother lives in Raleigh so your mom is never safe, and since he is my genetic copy I'll have effectively ****ed your mom.

Shears

Smash Master
No I didn't have my gopro. And I didn't actually **** her because her son is a cockblock. Like wtf? Doesn't he want another brother or sister? I did at least make out with her and felt her up.

Shears

Smash Master
The whole family was there, sons daughters, sister (who my brother tried banging). I never asked why they were there because I didn't care but I guess they had a family function going on that night.

Vale

Smash Ace
when board game night gets stale, the family heads out to bars for a great bonding experience

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
not to mention i'll be doing friday night's tourney on kaillera. so play in kahnu's and then mine for a chance to win a $5 amazon gift card

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
to the east coast ****:

MERRY CHRSTMAS FGTTTTTSSS!!!!!

to all you west coast herbs:

lol get with the program you ****** are living in the past

who even cares about west coast anyway

yeah cali has nice weather but other than that **** that entire state

and washington and oregon too man **** them

OK WHO EVEN LIVES IN OREGON LOL WHAT???

you guys suck at smash

anyway

to all you people who live in between the east coast and west coast:

you rednecks probably don't even have the technology to read this post so i don't even know what i'm doing

whatever **** you guys

to the small area of florida that's still technically ec cause it's florida but isn't in this time zone:

who the **** even likes you anyway like we should just nuke that whole part of the state bc **** you

to everybody who lives outside the usa:

you guys can all die the united states is the best country in the world

that is all

**** you

-kero the great

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
when i was in oneonta kero went on a 45min rant about how much he hates black people

it made me uncomfortable and i think he should be banned again

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
jesus christ

rob when i told you to make a drunk swf post that is not what i had in mind

god dammit now i feel like i have to do this..

I KNOW I PROBABLY DON'T HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT FOR THE RECORD I DO NOT HATE BLACK PEOPLE

I REPEAT I DO NOT HATE BLACK PEOPLE

OR ANY RACE/RELIGION/SEXUALITY/WHATEVER FOR THAT MATTER

ROB IS JUST A LYING PRICK

TY

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Kero I know your "views" may not seem like "racism" to you, but personally I found your race related rants pretty disgusting. Like damn, it came out of nowhere too. I regret not calling you out on it and standing up against that kind of bigotry but I was pretty shocked at the time.

Shears

Smash Master
That wasn't a MILF my son.. that was a Thot. Raleigh is full of them.
What is a Thot? And Baltimore needs more of them.

Also I didn't include this in the story right away since I thought it took away from the quote but kero said it instead emphasized it so I'll append it, after saying "I ****ed your mom" the dude immediately punched me in the face.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
What is a Thot? And Baltimore needs more of them.

Also I didn't include this in the story right away since I thought it took away from the quote but kero said it instead emphasized it so I'll append it, after saying "I ****ed your mom" the dude immediately punched me in the face.
Thot = That Ho Over There

basically, a ****

Last edited:

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
jesus christ

rob when i told you to make a drunk swf post that is not what i had in mind

god dammit now i feel like i have to do this..

I KNOW I PROBABLY DON'T HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT FOR THE RECORD I DO NOT HATE BLACK PEOPLE

I REPEAT I DO NOT HATE BLACK PEOPLE

OR ANY RACE/RELIGION/SEXUALITY/WHATEVER FOR THAT MATTER

ROB IS JUST A LYING PRICK

TY
That is complete B.S
I clearly remember Kero calling me a n****r at Zenith. :/

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Kero I want you to know that your stupid line breaks allow me to only read the first 4 lines of your posts until I give up

Top Bottom