• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

caneut

Smash Ace
**** it....
no rebuttal? guess you lost :colorful::colorful::colorful:

btw ur :GCU::GCB: is pretty ****ing stupid

Honestly stud and gav, if you REALLY hated us, you would just ignore us. We obviously find some sick satisfaction seeing you guys get angry.

Now think about this, what if you guys IGNORED US, did not respond. We wouldn't get that sick satisfaction right?

I literally have nothing else to do besides troll you stud and gav. If you both ignored me and gave me no entertainment, I would literally have NOTHING TO DO and might consider killing myself.

Last edited:

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
I'm so glad I decided to start reading this forum again. Once again I can watch self-unaware children call out others for being children and watch kids who use racial slurs in their usernames call out others for using racial slurs. Why would any real human being choose to engage here? It's like all of you are actively trying to make this place as inhospitable for new members as possible.

@ Shaya Shaya please close this thread, close this forum and permaban everyone who has ever posted in it.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
no rebuttal? guess you lost :colorful::colorful::colorful:

btw ur :GCU::GCB: is pretty ****ing stupid

Honestly stud and gav, if you REALLY hated us, you would just ignore us. We obviously find some sick satisfaction seeing you guys get angry.

Now think about this, what if you guys IGNORED US, did not respond. We wouldn't get that sick satisfaction right?

I literally have nothing else to do besides troll you stud and gav. If you both ignored me and gave me no entertainment, I would literally have NOTHING TO DO and might consider killing myself.
red b button? thought you werent a fan of fake smash cane

Studstill

Smash Ace
Well, good to know I give you a reason to live. Up to you, although psychologists would probably recommend just being a nicer person, perhaps that won`t drive everyone away from you.

Studstill

Smash Ace
I'm so glad I decided to start reading this forum again. Once again I can watch self-unaware children call out others for being children and watch kids who use racial slurs in their usernames call out others for using racial slurs. Why would any real human being choose to engage here? It's like all of you are actively trying to make this place as inhospitable for new members as possible.

@ Shaya Shaya please close this thread, close this forum and permaban everyone who has ever posted in it.
Repost for truth.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
Oh no, some emo kid I have barely even talked to is gonna be mean to me, ******.
im pretty sure i said i dont care for bullying.

what i said is that im not going to try to get others to stop acting like an asshole to you anymore. you're welcome for all the help i tried to give you regardless of you knowing or not about it.

im not emo. im just sorry that you have to act this way.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace

Honestly you came at the worst time DX

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
lol everyone who just posted in the last 3 pages is a butthurt loozr

except karanjan
he literally didn't do anything wrong and it sparked 3 pages of butthurtness
calm the **** down
get some anal cream to rub on your asshole

except u caenut joo sawk

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
lol everyone who just posted in the last 3 pages is a butthurt loozr

except karanjan
he literally didn't do anything wrong and it sparked 3 pages of butthurtness
calm the **** down
get some anal cream to rub on your *******

except u caenut joo sawk
atleast im not a butthut loozr.

Morin0

Smash Lord
What was the point of deleting my post? <_<

If it was Karajan's quote, then you could have edited that part out and kept "r.i.p. herbert von karajan"

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What was the point of deleting my post? <_<

If it was Karajan's quote, then you could have edited that part out and kept "r.i.p. herbert von karajan"
Sure, done~ (both things).
I didn't particular like this little clean up. Borderline stuff, but my "someone please think of the 13 year old children" lens pushed it (all the phallic things). Bleh, may have made more sense to keep it around.

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Assuming that isn`t a permanent Karajan ban and more of the wrist slapping variety:
That appears to be a 64 pikachu under @ Shaya Shaya `s name and in light of his/her recent behavior I`d nominate him/her for 64 section mod.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
aero is a cool dude. Mic's alright, he's a bit of my hero, but doesn't get as much time as he would like so he could build a BASE.

1385820251573.gif

Assuming that isn`t a permanent Karajan ban and more of the wrist slapping variety:
That appears to be a 64 pikachu under @ Shaya Shaya `s name and in light of his/her recent behavior I`d nominate him/her for 64 section mod.
Don't need to nominate me for anything (I'm China and you're Hong Kong, giggity). And I probably am not mentally capable of dwelling here 5ever.
I'd have to start playing the game again, and then I'd have to buy an adapter for a GC controller for my computer, because **** going back to keyboard I want to up tilt people. But then with the power of a GC adapter on my computer, I may as well play Project M/Melee online with other assholes as well, because, may as well. Wait, I can use it as a controller for everything else too, LIKE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS (poor example probably)? OH MY GOD
*suddenly my life drains away due to addictive personality*

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
i am happy with mic mic is a good mod
i am also very content with karajans banning

b417

Madao

So am I the only one besides Shaya and Kahnu who thinks Aerodome and Mic are good people? They've done a great job improving Smashboards!

LOL @ the e-bullies getting banned! Good ridance. I thank whoever was responsible for that! This place needs a cleansing.
ty based mod.
aeuro pls just go
and u 2 mic***
CENSOR BYPASS. MODS you know what to do!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
there are

so

many people on my block list

reading threads doesn't even make sense now

can't believe I'm complaining about this issue

but ****

edit: sorry mods,

I meant ****, not ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
there are

so

but fuuuck

edit: sorry mods,

I meant ****, not fuuuck

Mic ban him now!
caenut deserves infraction!1

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
For some reason I thought *** wasn't censored.

Maybe I hang around too many people who smoke cigarettes over the age of 40, because that's the only word I hear all ****ing day.
"Be back in 5 minutes, going out for a ***"

****ing, *** gets.

there are

so

Holy frack you over edited my already edit of your censor dodge. FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR out.

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
So the pikachu is more of a suggestion than an actively maintained main...interesting.
As far as I know the *** for cigarette thing is generally British slang.

caneut

Smash Ace
id like to point out i did not mean to censor dodge the word ***, it's just common internet practice too call someone a new*** (self censored the cigarette word) or an old***, I was simply using the same meme, and it somehow dodged.

ty.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
id like to point out i did not mean to censor dodge the word ***, it's just common internet practice too call someone a new*** (self censored the cigarette word) or an old***, I was simply using the same meme, and it somehow dodged.

ty.

LIAR LIAR PANTS FOR LIAR

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
@ Shears Shears Modern physicists tend to dislike De Broglie-Bohm because it violates some very, very well supported tenets of physics, namely locality and Lorentz-invariance. The theory provides no evidence to support this violation, and doesn't even allow the possibility of such evidence.

It is more complex than the standard model and also unverifiable. Scientists tend to lean towards the opposite of these things.

However, It isn't hard to see how it would appeal to those who make their careers out of programming determinisitc automata ;)

--
that said, it's not clear to me why anyone would attempt to disprove determinism. it's impossbile for exactly the same reasons it is impossible to disprove the existence of god.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So the pikachu is more of a suggestion than an actively maintained main...interesting.
As far as I know the *** for cigarette thing is generally British slang.
I played Smash64 religiously from 2001/2 up until 2008/09. My excitement for when Kaillera came out was crazy, as I was playing 2D arcade emulated fighters with it thinking "needs to be available with GBA and n64 NOWWWWW". I don't entirely recall how, but the loops one had to jump through before project 64k came out to make it work was lol-worthy.
My best was Pikachu, although my only tournament success/victory (50-odd folks) relied on Jigglywiggly. The scene was pretty quiet/dying at around that stage and I was much more invested/interested in a physical community.

Yeah, puffing away at **** all day those British ******s.
(Australia sure does align with the mother land a bit)

Last edited:

Morin0

Smash Lord

ty.
Common practice on the Internet? Don't you mean on 4chan instead?

old*** and new*** (or appending *** to any word) sound stupid and makes me cringe whenever I see them used. Except when Komo says society***. Then it's funny to me.

Last edited:

Olikus

Smash Champion
Guys pls calm down. Ill soon start crying of how patethic some of you are. Take it in ****ing private ****ing mosquitos.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i miss the days when all we did was talk about determinism and anime

even sports-and-steroids was slightly more interesting than watching epeen waggling and mindless hate on literally everyone

i cant believe it was someone other than kero who ruined the socal thrad

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
So what just happened, Karajan is banned again. Mic came back (and got 15 posts in a row of hitlarity.)

Also, hello viewers (Aerodome,) Welcome back. I honestly don't mind your moderation, srsly.

Also, to people who don't like others, you know you can block them and prevent yourself from seeing their posts. To people who seem to have problems with a whole lotta posts, why do you still go on this forum?

Top Bottom