• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
I'll just post this one thing from my studstill chat history

[6/5/2014 4:34:40 PM] Studstill: Because a C button is how everyone on the planet jumps, and stick jumps are used for technical reasons
If he said this in the beginning to everyone and left the subject alone, he would have made less enemies:

What I mean is, my points on priorities and combos are deeper [different] than how I might sum it up informally in conversation as " Dont exist"

Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
This is unacceptable. I don`t know how many of you met me from the video, this very post, or somewhere in between:
Maybe I am insane. I look back on my words from 4 months ago, and I see me!
Not this Studstill that has been made into a psychopathic, lying, stabbing, homophobic, anti-asexual, arrogant, mentally ill dude.

ME! A friendly guy who`s favorite thing ever is SSB64 and had just realized that people play online!
WHAT???!?!
AWESOME!
Not some crazy asshole, just a totally reasonable nice guy? Am I nuts? Is that not what those chats say?
That was him being 'nice' to me. This is 4 months later. Actually, I`m weirdly grateful for those logs; I think they show much more clearly the abuse that must have happened to cause me to go from that towards you to the video.
I don`t want advice. I never asked for it. I don`t see anything wrong with what got said up there.
I am friendly. And nice. Super-nice actually, not just IRL but online. FACT.
This is not an absolute. FACT. I am not super-nice or even nice all the time, is anyone? Is that healthy?
I don`t know what to say.
Please stop.
You are correct, I cannot block you on Skype in the groups, except by simply leaving the groups entirely.
Is that your goal? If so, I quit. You win. I`m tired of having the thing I LOVE more than anything in the world be used as a carrot to get me hit with the stick*.
I would have thought that over the months of pushing me until my temper broke that you were done after that, and this whole youtube publishing and SmashBoards hyping were just aftershocks. 400 views, countless posts, and at least one very very reasonable plea for this to end, and even an AIRBENDER LOVEFEST to downbump it.
Here and on Skype. This is what happens every time I post. For months. You cannot block others in groups.
You know what: No. No I am not going to go through Skype for a chat log.
Please Stop.

*I`m funny, too, even now when I`m being totally serious, I can`t help but write this footnote explaing to SK or one of you other sharp cats that I know that`s not how the carrot-stick thing works. :D Peace.

edit: This was in response to the caneut logs. Dearest Steve, I will stand by both those statements, including the 'deeper', although the "because C button is what everyone [new to the game/not good] uses" was taken out of the context I bracketed in just now. Seriously, what`s wrong with either of those?

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
Sorry cane, tldr

In case you haven't noticed, everyone here who's not talking about this "issue" is doing so on purpose, and we're trying really really hard.

We're talking about other stuff here.

If y'all wanna keep arguing, there's the irc chat, skype, fb, blah blah. No reason why you guys have to spread this nonsense to every possible outlet you have. It's redundant. Don't care.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
there are people who never ask for advice but heed it because they know it is foolish not to do so

and there are people who never ask for advice and take it as a personal attack instead of someone's genuine attempt to help

clubbadubba

Smash Master
do it. i will probably be in town on the weekend of the 18th with some free time. Less likely but also possible that i'm in town on the weekend of the 11th with even more free time. Be ready for me baby

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
this is not a drunk kero post

this is me coming at you guys totally straight rn saying

me and skyfire will absolutely ****ing demolish any one of you in pong

like if you think you're good you're probably like a 1/kero&sf AT BEST

christ we're good

k i'm done

btw i've been developing some techs in smash and man

i'm the chosen one

ok all jokes aside tho

wow i'm god

lolololololol

srsly tho

**** korra and **** you

cashbah

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I met a guy at the smash 4 tourney yesterday who used to play on kaillera all the time in like 2008

i added him to our chats!

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
so, I'm enjoying smash 4 so far, i am pretty good but there's obviously better people than me online, and i want to f***ing choke them and force them to play me in 64... this is normal right?

Annex

Smash Ace
just buy it from gamestop and play it for a week, then return it and if you liked it buy the digital version for $40
it's scuzzy, but so is gamestop
and ****, if you already have a 3ds why the **** not

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i accidentally bought fancy chocolate with grappa in it cause i cant read

saddest day, y u drunks gotta ruin everything with alcohol

Top Bottom