• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
The sad part is I've gotten used to the zero pronunciation with everyone saying it and whatnot. And would probably say it myself when I don't think about it. This always happens to me D:

Olikus

Smash Champion
Aeo(something) responded to my forum support post! I saved the day once again. Splendid. So when sangoku leaves everyone is screaming for a new mood? Relaxed kids, this is chill. Lets livin the viva loca. Oli is fixing things.

Every mod is too stricht because they feel obligated to follow all the rules, in risk of losing their powers if they dont do. Just like ciaza said. Often they get nazi(dont kille me mic) over tiny rules that could just be swepped under the carpet.

In other news europe is getting theyr biggest smash get together later this month. Stay tuned for updates.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
at the next apex there should be a group photo of everyone banned at one point or another on smashboards

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've only ever been banned from anything by breaking things. Because they were breakable.

But you'd be hard pressed to find an active moderator who's been punished during their times in power :p
Actually that does remind me, I have been banned on smashboards kinda. Posted something NSFW in a private room and almost lost it all and got suspended from it for a week or three or something. Good times.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
It appears that you are using ad block :'(
This website is run by the community, for the community... and it needs advertisements in order to keep running.
Please disable your adblock on Smashboards, or become a premium member to hide all advertisements and this notice.
Alternatively, this ad may have just failed to load. Woops!
nope

Sedda

Smash Champion
i used to run adblock on smashboards but I don't see the point. It's not like I have to wait 30 seconds to post

Sedda

Smash Champion
you would literally be upset at the prospect of anyone being mod except for you and like stranded or something, but I want sangoku back

if you wouldnt want me to be a mod just because we've had some disagreements, then that's pretty pathetic, but hey whatever Karabro

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
idk why anyone would even want to be a mod

that would automatically make them an enemy of kero the great

and who wants that, right?

i'm the man

Sedda

Smash Champion
the race for perma ban. lets see who gets there first.

MALIKI VS KERO

my money is on maliki. he's the underdog. gotta root for the underdog

Shears

Smash Master
well

10chars

But really, I don't think we necessarily need a mod. There needs to be someone with mod privileges to prevent certain obscene posts and spamming, but no one that needs to be policing the boards with an iron fist.

What the heck @ Sedda Sedda ? You ruined my quintuple post by posting in between. This is why we need a mod, so someone can infract the inconsiderate people out there recklessly posting in between deliberate poly posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sedda

Smash Champion
thats pretty much what a mod is

the mod you're describing that we need: Sangoku

mod ruling with an iron fist: Hit...MIC

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
just letting everyone know, scrubstill went something like 13 for 66 on his upb's yesterday. it worked .19% of the time, and yet he still considers it to be a good option.

also: "I WILL EAT YOU WITH MY TEETH"

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
despite bangoku being my eternal rival, he was actually an awesome mod to me

yeah he would infract me for stupid ****, but he wouldn't ever give me permapoints bc he didn't think i deserved to ever be permabanned

i only have one permapoint (not given to me by bangoku) and should have like 5 or 6 by now

they start permabanning at 3 points

with any other mod i would have been gone a long time ago lol

rip bangoku

forever in out hearts <3

Sedda

Smash Champion
if i fly to apex can someone pick me up at the airport? nobody wants to drive from here apparently

The Star King

Smash Hero
I guess what I've heard about discrimination against asexuality being on par with discrimination against homosexuality is true :'(

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
there might be a similar situation happening as did last year at my house

if you fly to newark i can get you ezpz and you can stay at my place overnight then we leave for apex in the morning

this offer stands for 2-3 people (depending on how much luggage you ****s have)

OR if nobody takes me up on that offer or can't fly in thursday, then i can probably make a pit stop at newark and scoop someone en route to the venue

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
id be down for that. what time on thursday works for you?

and sunday (or monday?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom