• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Annex

Smash Ace
My fun tier list

Orange Coat/Golden Boots Fox
Green Fox
Neutral Fox
Purple Fox
Yellow Yochi
White/Power Suit Link
Red DK
Red Link
White/Mexican/Classic Luigi
Light Blue Yochi
Green/OG Link
Gray/Old Man DK

then the rest because I don't care for any other colors or characters
Green DK isn't top
The list is ****

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Metal Mario is my Fav. Character and fun as hell to play as, his ledge grab reach is amazing, his short hops are very good, I love metal mario so much I posted a thread dedicated to him

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
word on the street says that break stopped playing SSB, and even *gasp* stopped tree consumption. Like his world became the bizarro world for a while

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
@ B breakthrough dude i havent played you a single time since i came back. where r u
I'm on skype every once in awhile. I still love the game and play on console whenever possible, but playing online just feels so bad even with only 2 frames of lag. Haven't been playing as much as I was, though. Hit me up if you see me on skype though.
word on the street says that break stopped playing SSB, and even *gasp* stopped tree consumption. Like his world became the bizarro world for a while
First part is false, second part is a half truth. I'm trying not to smoke as much because it just costs so much. Not bad to take some breaks.

Top Bottom