• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
seems it was 24 and a movie
No you're wrong. Stop lying. 21 Episode show, it was a really fantastic ending.

oh yeah, i downloaded a lot of first episodes yesterday but didn't watch any.

Andross and I watched the fujioshi-**** Free time slot competitor 19th Century Tokugawa Shogunate Electric Guitar Rock 'n Roll Show. Could've been amazing, just needed a rock battle in the first episode. Won't be watching it, didn't knowwww beforehand :{

I'll get around to other things. Is glassblowing your fetish AA?

Last edited:

mixa

Banned via Warnings
headphones are a godsend

hoooly **** how people love to make noise

drone is best

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
attention users of smashboards

i can safely say that i have never been so bored in my entire life

do i

a) train for zenith

b) play piano

c) watch a movie

d) take a nap

pls help

ps

tourney > frendlies

Vale

Smash Ace
"Hey guys, let's make things explode to demonstrate our responsible use of freedom!"

The Star King

Smash Hero
clubba had to be that guy, so sad. but I guess Battlecow needs a replacement

Fireworks are perfect. Shows 'murica's love of gunpowder (as well as using stuff created by the Chinese)

Last edited:

Sangoku

Smash Master
Skype fails to work 2 times out of 3 forcing me to reboot my computer everytime (can't even kill the process). Does it only happen to me? Would there be an alternative program you guys would use rather than the skype groups?

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
no, i've been meaning to watch it though

if you want something darker and more emotional and cerebral, watch Stone, with ed norton, milla jovovich and robert de niro. another great one

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Skype fails to work 2 times out of 3 forcing me to reboot my computer everytime (can't even kill the process). Does it only happen to me? Would there be an alternative program you guys would use rather than the skype groups?
If the problem keeps happening, download Skype on your phone/tablet/iPod, it's an easy alternative

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Skype messed up my paint format Excel function the first time I used it.

Not sure of the context of your second question, so assuming it's more of a general one, I successfully used the program RaidCall a while back.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
so this crappy kb ness "A" on kaillera must have been watching wizzy and m2k videos or something

just jumps around and utilts/uairs

after beating him a few times i go to pick kirby so i can just sit there and utilt and not approach to see how he enjoys it

drops and leaves

sigh

why are people so strange

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
so this crappy kb ness "A" on kaillera must have been watching wizzy and m2k videos or something

just jumps around and utilts/uairs

after beating him a few times i go to pick kirby so i can just sit there and utilt and not approach to see how he enjoys it

drops and leaves

sigh

why are people so strange
You are better off mirror matching them and doing the same thing

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
Cooking With Cobr
Appetizer Edition

i had this out in cali and it was ****ing DELICIOUS. my friend's grandma made it, called it Rotel. Rotel is a kind of sauce that's just diced tomatoes and chilis, but apparently, is not sold anywhere out here in jersey - at least nowhere i could find. so i had to make it myself when i got home, and put a spicier spin on it.

ingredients

1 Bag of Nachos (Santitas, Herrs Nachos, w/e)
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 Jar Small Green Chili Peppers (if you use them often buy the one as big as my hand)
2 Jalapeno Peppers with juice (optional)
1 Can Tomato Sauce (chunky; or you can dice fresh tomatoes... i mixed both)
1 Package Velveeta Cheese
Cayenne Pepper
Garlic Powder
Black Pepper
Paprika
Tabasco sauce/Tabasco salt (optional)

preparation

Ground turkey to smaller chunks if you so choose. Place in saucepan. Spray nonstick, or lightly coat with oil. Cook through (make sure not to overcook...shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes on medium heat)

Pour tomato sauce (or place tomatoes in blender and blend) in a large bowl.

Dice chili peppers into small bits (i cut mine longways four times so it sorta opens up, then dice perpendicular) and dump into the tomato sauce. You can choose to add the jalapenos and the juice from them now if you'd like, but it can get hot, so beware.

Add cayenne, black pepper, garlic powder, tabasco, and paprika, or other spices as you see fit.

Remove cheese from package and place in bowl with sauce mixture. Put in microwave for a few minutes, stirring until it's all gooped together and the cheese has melted with the tomato sauce.

Add turkey to bowl. Mix more, add more cheese, get it nice and chunked out.

You want to aim for a good proportion of sauce:turkey; that is, you don't want turkey covered in sauce, you want sauce riddled with turkey.

Serve hot with giant ****ing bag of nachos. Still tasty when cold.

Sedda

Smash Champion
he quit ssb64 and now got a cat? maybe you should talk to him. sounds like he's having an identity crisis

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Hey gang

Doesn't look like I can make Zenith. Going on a road trip to California during that time.

My resolve failed me and I haven't been playing much ness. I need to bench him for awhile, work up a lot more tech skill, and learn how to apply that tech to spacing. Ness is tough, but I still think his metagame can be developed far past where it is now.

I've mostly been playing yoshi. There's a lot of footage of really high level yoshi play from apex that has opened my eyes to how diverse yoshi's arsenal of mind games is, and how potent his punish game is. I'll probably be a ness/yoshi main in final form.

Gonna try to make more tourneys in the fall. NJ squad is in shambles since Sensei moved and megavolt stopped playing.

Maliki

Smash Ace
Hey gang

Doesn't look like I can make Zenith. Going on a road trip to California during that time.

My resolve failed me and I haven't been playing much ness. I need to bench him for awhile, work up a lot more tech skill, and learn how to apply that tech to spacing. Ness is tough, but I still think his metagame can be developed far past where it is now.

I've mostly been playing yoshi. There's a lot of footage of really high level yoshi play from apex that has opened my eyes to how diverse yoshi's arsenal of mind games is, and how potent his punish game is. I'll probably be a ness/yoshi main in final form.

Gonna try to make more tourneys in the fall. NJ squad is in shambles since Sensei moved and megavolt stopped playing.
The wack is back!!!

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone, just looking for a place to advertise my combo video channel :3, made of a total of 39 combo videos mostly containing falcon combos (some videos contain multiple combos).

I have made a channel of beginner friendly combos and more challenging combos.
The combos included in my channel are combos that I think are hard enough to perform, and are interesting, cool, and unique.

Please help me gain more views, and like and subscribe to my channel to enjoy more upcoming combos

Hikari198's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hikirai198/videos

Here is my smashboards thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/new-channel-for-falcon-fox-videos-beginner-friendly.348932/

Keep updated!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
Hey gang

RIP ness mains

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
RIP ness mains
I suppose I could keep playing ness until I'm so frustrated I quit altogether. Devoted mains seem to be more susceptible to this.

I think you have a lot to gain for taking a break from Samus, too. Maybe you would even start being nice to people.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
aren't you quitting after next apex?

How could you hold loyalty to a cartoon character as a higher ideal than loyalty to a community?

Top Bottom