• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
there wouldn't have really been any situations which these cubes wouldn't overlap each other vertically/horizontally after they do in the Z-axis.
In 64 moves do go in the Z axis and it does effect gameplay, for example DK can "spot dodge" behind fox's lazer

Also, dont ****ing lock threads you brawl ****

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
what is wxw?

i've played shopper/golf/rope race with boomfan (he's ******** good at rope race), but i still think my favorite is just classic ffa. i don't know how to do the bazooka glitch and i'm not fast enough to parachute my ropes.

kys

Smash Ace
wxw is wall to wall shopper. Some of the maps have colored areas that you have to touch before you can attack.

Parachuting ropes is easy, you just have to select it while you're roping. The bazooka glitch is super easy too, some guy showed it to me the other day and I got it first try. You have to be 1 pixel above the ground. Once you see it and do it once you'll be able to recognize it everytime.

Keyboard smashers would pwn at Worms.

Classic FFA is good stuff, except I've been targeted when the players see my American flag. It's kinda funny but it gets annoying after a bit.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
In 64 moves do go in the Z axis and it does effect gameplay, for example DK can "spot dodge" behind fox's lazer

Also, dont ****ing lock threads you brawl ****
That thread was ass and you know it was ass. Interesting at DK getting through fox laser~

would be cool to talk about it if ****ing brawl mods werent in here locking legitimate threads again
That thread was not legitimate at all and I did the OP a favour by actually posting something constructive. Something I don't tend to trust the 64 section with (prove me ****ing wrong)~

I'm not a brawl mod btw. You must not have the best of memory, we've been over this.

i bet they're just following me in here trying to make sure i don't do anything stupid
And here I thought you were the one stalking me.

Last edited:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
That thread was not legitimate at all and I did the OP a favour by actually posting something constructive. Something I don't tend to trust the 64 section with (prove me ****ing wrong)~
give me back my ****ing mameshiba

gil is a **** waifu

i cant work out what the better sekrit anime will be next season, ****** or ******

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I miss Rich. We were supposed to take over the world with a pineapple router.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I hear Worms talk. Worms is amazing. Let's play sometimes.
I like classic FFA and Holy War.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
officially a member of the "had no ****ing idea your shield turns silver when it gets hit" club lolololol

you crazy ******** are so observant

i never would have noticed that **** ^_^

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
mario party 3 results, details might be wrong cuz whiskey

1st: KnitePhox (6 stars, stole some, general host hax and pristine joystick)
2nd: Shears (4 stars, got first two of the game, 99% of 3v1s were not in his favor)
3rd: Cobr (3 stars, some were stolen, was targeted constantly for swag)
4th: Snowman (played a lot and did well)
Last: Sedda (1 star, sympathy star at end for happening, threw up the most double donuts)

bowser studstilled out when i won 10k coins on his roulette

MPIQ sucks

Sedda

Smash Champion
Ive only played mario party 1 and 2 like shears, so next time you're gonna get REKT

also sk needs to stop being a baby and play

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
lmao

10yoshis

yo **** that. half of your stars were given to you randomly. not fair

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
mario party 2? let me know when this is because i definitely need to come in there and destroy you all in some of those minigames.

Top Bottom