• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
there's a word to describe a phrase like "you need a job to get experience and you need experience to get a job" or the fat ******* quote "i eat because i'm unhappy and i'm unhappy because i eat"

i don't remember it, can someone tell me what it is? gonna drive me nuts

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i used to make copies of the booklet so i could read the lyrics anywhere without having to take proper care of the thing
u got no chance

also good times singing 1234 1234 with peeps while barely knowing any english :sheep:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I'll be in VA beach from the 6th till the 12th or the 18th
VA beach is too far for me to travel to during the week. But if you do stay through that weekend maybe we could play. And **** going down there you come up here I'm the middle ground between you and shears.

star king start coming over again

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
k .

wtf old 10 char dodge doesn't work, or at least I can't edit it in. or at least not as cleanly as before. I can do "k ." but not "k."

Last edited:

Maliki

Smash Ace
I also just woke up from a nap. ( was not glorious )

Slept without a pillow because Kero took all the pillows in the house and refused to let me use one. Hoggin those bad boys.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
lol the resemblance is uncanny

Next week I'll be going up to Rhode Island for the 4th of July, taking 95 the whole way. If anyone is on the way and wants to play some console games I'm down to swing by. Or if anyone close to Boston wants to play next weekend, I'm more than willing to make the drive up there. Same applies for my drive back down.

@BeatMyLuigi let me **** you this weekend. It will be fun.
I could try to have a smashfest at my house on that saturday. Smokey lives in the cape so you guys could meet up in mass somewhere and carpool. Maybe fireblaster will come, and if that happens, maybe kero? There are 2-3 other locals in my town that are pretty decent now, and yunque is pretty strong now

Last edited by a moderator:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
There was 33 singles entrants and 16 teams, we ran pools and amateurs

I'm making the results thread now

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i'm watching gf right now with REAL on commentary

stef you should convince everyone to go to zenith and come too

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yeah definitely ill make a post in orur fb group

(im not going cause i got no $$$$$)

Shears

Smash Master
I could try to have a smashfest at my house on that saturday. Smokey lives in the cape so you guys could meet up in mass somewhere and carpool. Maybe fireblaster will come, and if that happens, maybe kero? There are 2-3 other locals in my town that are pretty decent now, and yunque is pretty strong now
Saturday I think my plans are to get $2 PBRs in Boston so a smash fest may be out of the question unless its during the day.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Umm...
dasfsdf.jpg
sefs.jpg

thanks solo
Why is it that you don't get any warnings but I get warnings for everything I ****ing do? Sangoku confirmed ***. Oh ****I forgot, I'm going to get a double post warning for this message even though it has nothing to do with the previous one...

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
@ clubbadubba clubbadubba ill bring a console and a KEYBOARD adapter

@ S Studstill you have a math background right? Here is a fun question from one of the courses I took when i was like 20, I generally will ask it in interview questions for math people:

If 0 < s < 1, construct an open set E in [ 0 , 1 ] which is dense in [ 0 , 1 ], such that m(E) = s
( m being the Lebesgue measure )
( to say A is dense in B means that the closure of A contains B)

Sangoku

Smash Master
1) Tell me which rule Kero's post broke and I'll infract accordingly.

2) If you find a post that breaks a rule, report it and don't post an answer.

3) I'm being nice by first merging your posts, then infracting for censor dodge, whereas I could have infracted both posts separately (for censor dodge and double post).

4) Really tempted to doubt your cognitive aptitudes. How is it SO hard to understand what double post mean? I've told you numerous times, in multiple threads and via PM. Other mods have explained you in several threads as well (including forum support), yet you STILL don't understand what that means? That is surreal and beyond my capacity to explain. So I don't know... I guess I'll keep infracting you for them and hopefully for you, you'll find the right balance between not posting too often and getting infractions in order not to get banned.

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
1) Tell me which rule Kero's post broke and I'll infract accordingly.

2) If you find a post that breaks a rule, report it and don't post an answer.

3) I'm being nice by first merging your posts, then infracting for censor dodge, whereas I could have infracted both posts separately (for censor dodge and double post).

4) Really tempted to doubt your cognitive aptitudes. How is it SO hard to understand what double post mean? I've told you numerous times, in multiple threads and via PM. Other mods have explained you in several threads as well (including forum support), yet you STILL don't understand what that means? That is surreal and beyond my capacity to explain. So I don't know... I guess I'll keep infracting you for them and hopefully for you, you'll find the right balance between not posting too often and getting infractions in order not to get banned.
Posting the same image over 10 times isn't spam? Maybe I could just bypass the 10 char limit with images instead...

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
remember that time komo ****ed the entire 64 section up and clubba had to text a$ and have him ban komo right before zenith 2013

Top Bottom