• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

malva00

Smash Master
new APEX dream:

I was on some random sidewalk in NYC waiting for BOOM to arrive at the airport. I was lying on the ground with two laptops and an open book. The cars driving by were really close. Then it started to rain, so I got up to look for the subway. Walked through this weird neighborhood with tunnels, and some lady came out from around a corner. I thought she was trouble so I turned around to head the other way, but a guy was already behind me. He looked at me and said, "That one."

END OF DREAM

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
I do but it never seems to record anything, at first I was like did I click the record button before I started emulating ? Though I'm pretty sure I did

Then after trying to record another match I made sure to click the record button before starting and still nothing records. :<

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I do but it never seems to record anything, at first I was like did I click the record button before I started emulating ? Though I'm pretty sure I did

Then after trying to record another match I made sure to click the record button before starting and still nothing records. :<
that sucks :(

record it live

M!nt

Smash Champion
the record system isn't really good anyway just get camstudio or fraps

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
alternatively you can get xsplit, which is also free, and use the "record to local pc" or whatever it's called under broadcast without streaming/causing potential lag

you could still have it for twitch streaming whenever you want as well

MattNF

Smash Lord
smashfest at my house in orlando tomorrow

shade and koro are already here, tank and eikelmann come tomorrow

The Star King

Smash Hero
YAWN. Why the **** has nobody been on it's Winter Break on a weekend, get online you post-only chumps. I'm tired of you scrubs talking about Smash all day but only coming into contact with actual ****ing video game only 3 and a half times a year. It's no mystery how I've been pooping on the community's proverbial chest before I was even in high school... maybe if the Smashboarders up in the hizzouse stopped couch-potating and got some experience they wouldn't have been outclassed by whipper-snappers who barely knew their times tables.

Shout-outs for KP/Sheer/the great MATTS!/other people for showing me up and actually playing the game

I mean, I DID get to play Sensei who I've been interested in for a while, so that's good. But that's just one person. And meh anyways because I think he was rusty or something. He abandoned lonely little ol' me and now I'm bored again. Speaking of which, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: Sensei. You can run kid, but you can't hide.

aa you are fortunate indeed. Fortunate that I haven't been around to steal the lead for number of Social Thread posts. Thank your lucky stars kid, and no I am not referring to the anime "Lucky Star" you goddamn weeaboo
MY GOD. This again. It's THE WEEK before Apex on a Saturday and STILL nobody is on. I guess you all want to remain free as ****. I don't care if I'm a keyboard fake smasher and terrible on console... considering how you guys are apparently SO AFRAID of ever touching the game, I would dominate you scrubs even with my Hori mini pad. HELL I WOULD DOMINATE WITH MY DDR PAD. Thank your lucky stars I am 9 and a half years old and not going to Apex, and no I am not referring to the anime "Lucky Star" you goddamn weaaboos.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Zip it Noob King.

You're not on the entire school year and then you whine on breaks when you occasionally can't find a good match. What a noob.

Plus like you said, you'd get pwned at Apex without your keyboard. :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Shut it SheerBadness. I'm not on break anymore, because Fairfax County is evil and winter vacation lasts only one and a half weeks. I am serious. So this is just a normal weekend.

And wat, that is literally the exact opposite of what I just said what are you smoking. No wonder nobody can follow your bizarre train of thought whenever you attempt to argue about stuff

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I don't care if I'm a keyboard fake smasher and terrible on console...
You're the one who typed it bud. I just agreed with you.

You and Near should just go off somewhere and whine about things together. It would be a perfect match.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sheer did you not read what comes RIGHT AFTER THAT. My god. You are beyond words my friend

Mint you are wrong I am on more than you

The Star King

Smash Hero
I never see you. We might just go on at different times.

On weekdays I only ever go on at night because I sleep during the day (wut)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yup I read it. I saw and understood your tone.

You typed it, I agreed with it. And now you're raging at me. Mission accomplished.

Mint is on wayyyy more than you.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sheer this is why everyone agrees you are incapable of debating

You can't understand what you read apparently

Battlecow

Play to Win
I played a lot of ggs with nintendude and that new guy hipstur yesterday. Kaillera ain't dead

I like this game more than ever these days. I randomly find myself cracking huge smiles during matches. WTF is wrong with me?

:phone:

M!nt

Smash Champion
Yeah I guess we just get on at different times.

I've only seen you like 3-4 times ever since I started lol

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I understood exactly what you were saying.

Why do you think I put the smiley? Wow.

You crack me up Noob King, you get so emo on here.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I played a lot of ggs with nintendude and that new guy hipstur yesterday. Kaillera ain't dead

I like this game more than ever these days. I randomly find myself cracking huge smiles during matches. WTF is wrong with me?

:phone:
I'm definitely not saying kaillera is dead... I'm just bored and trying to get people online. Or at least start a Social thread conversation which I succeeded in I guess

I think we can all agree that this game is dabomb.com

Yeah I guess we just get on at different times.

I've only seen you like 3-4 times ever since I started lol
Definitely more... I used to see you like every day like a year and a half ago.

I understood exactly what you were saying.

Why do you think I put the smiley? Wow.

You crack me up Noob King, you get so emo on here.
Like usual you can't admit your mistake *sigh* you have a problem

also, "emo"? lol if you think my OP was serious (or the post I quoted)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I don't care if I'm a keyboard fake smasher and terrible on console...
SK are you really too dense to understand that I acknowledged your sarcastic statement, and agreed with it, adding to the smiley to hint that I was ****ing with you?

You immediately raged at me afterward. I win.

And I'm the one with reading comprehension issues lol?

TANK64

Smash Lord
Lmao SK is just too much lately...

Edit: So Smashfest in a few hours at MattNF's. /hype.

I'll try to get vids and STUFF...

Stay tuned...

clubbadubba

Smash Master
everyone knows the week before apex is console week. Gotta get used to real smash, playing online would mess you up.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Get basic soldering skills and a handful of supplies and start modding

I would wana help you with a parts list for making an OC'd console but I would think you're just trolling as is the standard for NF, can't tell if serious ever

Top Bottom