• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

cheeseball341

Smash Journeyman
I had the best pizza yesterday from Eagle Boys.

IT was so good i tipped the establishment. I told them to reinvest it in the company so they can continue making the best pizza in Australia as they have since they began.

suck 12 ****s ciaza

malva00

Smash Master
guess I'll make IsaiSSB with another email >_>

nvm I can't because that was my Justin.tv username, and somehow it got related with twitch.tv. then i deleted the justin.tv account for some strange reason and now i can't use the name anymore <_<

TANK64

Smash Lord
u wot m8

8m8s
a dress form is something you use to drape and help design and fit dresses and other garments with.

Like these:

Unless you just meant "wut" as in "wtf." Then I should probably tell you I make clothes and STUFF. Which I though everyone knew... hmm guess I need to stop assuming everyone knows everything about me lol.

Oh yea, gotta get that one pic for Chann.

malva00

Smash Master
just had a dream that felt SO REAL

I ran to ballin's house (pwned some old guy who was running too by passing him). Took around 5-10 minutes and when I got there, ballin stepped outside and calmly explained to me that people need to call him before coming over. He started his calm rant with the word "see." Two guys from Central Florida were already there and came over without calling him first lol. Thanks a lot Central Florida guys. Made ballin calmly rant at me for no reason.

I think I'll stop here before ...

Battlecow

Play to Win
I've had dreams about ballin's house

It is a place of wonder and mystery, a place where the veil between earth and the other is passing thin

clubbadubba

Smash Master
you know what? I think sheer is afraid of flying

Oh and happy new year all! Have fun and be safe. If you go drunk driving and kill yourself you'll never know who won Apex 2013

malva00

Smash Master
anyways those Central Florida guys didn't have any names in my dream. I didn't recognize them at all, so they WERE probably Tank and Eikelmann.

M!nt

Smash Champion
wow all those offers too, time to start looking at the snack foods I eat

Top Bottom