• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo but seriously

someone should do some kind of ruleset revision

I'm all for axing the BR but still

Hyrule sux ****

You can unprank yourself by changing your user color. Like smash debater.
Otherwise, the only way to get rid of the prank color is to wait it out until it expires at a certain date.

Like, maybe in two months.
I can't seem to find where in the user CP it allows you to adjust user color

Also I don't think this one expires; I've had it for like more than a year now.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yo but seriously

someone should do some kind of ruleset revision

I'm all for axing the BR but still

Hyrule sux ****
Maybe you should put some effort into writing a revised anti-Hyrule ruleset. Sounds like a good idea.

Also I don't think this one expires; I've had it for like more than a year now.
It's supposed to expire but it doesn't automatically, an admin has to remove it or something. You can ask.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yea, pretty sure I stacked pranks on Battlecow back in the day when he was already pranked sooo maybe you're pranked for centuries idk.

Don't hate me. I've had a lot of victims if it makes you feel better.

Also, what skin do you have? You really can't find the user cp?
Change to Revolution and it's at the top, or just click on your avatar at the top, and change back when you're done.

EDIT: I'm looking at the group memberships and I'm not seeing the other ones lol. Maybe you have to have another option to change that (like premium, or BR, or something idk). Cause when I was premium there were a bunch of options. So check it out and see if you can click/unclick on debater to remove the pink idk.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I've always seen Battlecow in pink. It would be weird seeing him in a different color. Its like Michael Jackson being black again or SuperBoom shaving his head.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I actually think Battlecow looks better in yellow, which is weird because I usually don't like the boring yellow color. I think I just like change.

kys

Smash Ace
Just got done watching King of Kong, and WOW, is that Billy Mitchell guy a douchebag. Anyone else see it? I can't stand that guy. That movie is embarrassing to gamers. I've never been to a tournament or anything like that but I really hope the majority of dudes that go to those are not like that.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
this might be the most random question ever, but has anyone played halo anniversary? do a lot of people play it online?

i couldn't find any discussion of it on the mlg forums, though maybe i was looking in the wrong place. i'm just thinking that i would have been all over halo 1 on xbox live if it had come out back in 2005, so i'd like to give it a shot if it's really the same gameplay as halo 1

kys

Smash Ace
billy mitchell lol, i remember watching that and thinking he was a total ****wad (he's the one w/o a son, right)
Uhh, so do Australians always identify people based on their children? I suppose they never showed a son, so sure. But that could also describe nearly everyone else in the movie, so I DUNNO.

But he was rocking the most ridiculous hair ever, along with every patriotic tie known to mankind. "Do you know what my initials are? Can you figure it out? USA." lol

this might be the most random question ever, but has anyone played halo anniversary? do a lot of people play it online?

i couldn't find any discussion of it on the mlg forums, though maybe i was looking in the wrong place. i'm just thinking that i would have been all over halo 1 on xbox live if it had come out back in 2005, so i'd like to give it a shot if it's really the same gameplay as halo 1
I play halo 1 (custom edition) online all the time. It's great. Especially if you know Spanish. The anniversary edition uses a different engine than the 1st so it will play differently. That's all I know. Once I found out they were using the Reach engine I immediately disregarded it.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yea, Billy Mitchell is a punk ***** OBVIOUSLY. What a douchebag.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone in the 64 section has seen King of Kong (see: btt thread).

I've always seen Battlecow in pink. It would be weird seeing him in a different color. Its like Michael Jackson being black again or SuperBoom shaving his head.
Yea, that's like TANK shaving his head--oh shiii

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Uhh, so do Australians always identify people based on their children? I suppose they never showed a son, so sure. But that could also describe nearly everyone else in the movie, so I DUNNO.
it's been god knows how long since i watched that documentary (about a day after it last came up in this very thread, actually)

i remember one of the guys playing the game and his very-young son coming into the room to watch, that's all

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
[glow]That is.......weird.

But yeah, puberty is now striking people at ages 7-14. Idk how, idk why. It just happens.[/glow]

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
sadly, asianaussie isn't the worst he used. a couple of years ago he used to sign into the server as:

<[({-asianaussie-})]>

#wishiwasjoking

Top Bottom