• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
it wasn't overly hard to find, i just figured out the song was about 3:15 long, then played the start of each miku song i had around that time frame

i tend to have phases of disliking certain kinds of music too, until i disocver an old classic that gets me back into it

I love you.... :awesome:
no worries =D

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
it wasn't overly hard to find, i just figured out the song was about 3:15 long, then played the start of each miku song i had around that time frame

i tend to have phases of disliking certain kinds of music too, until i disocver an old classic that gets me back into it

no worries =D
http://i.imgur.com/ZJ3De.jpg

^ I didn't feel like going through that.

why the sudden change

i mean, i don't exactly love vocaloid stuff myself, but i see no real reason to dislike it all of a sudden
I think I overlistened to miku and just want a total change from what I was listening to. Doesn't help that miku sounds the same 98% of the time.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i'm a brony

lol @ superboom, that's fair enough

i don't have any folders whatsoever, just every single mp3/wav in one folder called 'Music'

it is the definition of chaos

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Ooooooh Yeh. I just picked up a sweet brand new controller for 10$ mmmm. Doesn't beat boom's random 7$ genesis2 controller though cuz its gray. Flea markets best

:phone:

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Nice! I'm debating making the switch back to a regular controler. Too many accidental double jumps for me with HORI. I feel like my potential is only for forth best in Europe with the HORI

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Pretty sure that's not a universal trait of Horis

If it is then yeah Hori's suck and you are also king of the universe

The Star King

Smash Hero
Maybe :awesome:

MATTS! said:
I will write a story POST by POST. You May follow.

The Story is called. HELP.

Chapter 1:

Born again:

Hello, my name is Jason. I don't really have much to say about myself. I don't really know my exact birthday cause i was adopted. i was told it was 1975.. but I believe it was 1979. I was told that, but i have and old diary of my mothers that has a message in it that reads... "my little sweet baby - (can't read my month and day) 1979". Pretty weird how your adopted parents would make up a birthday for you. Anyways, I live in a house connected to other houses, which is not fun but i am use to it. You can't really make much nose, unless your in the basement, or the "dungeon" which is what dad calls it. I lived here for pretty much my whole life as i can remember. I have 1 other brother and I have no idea how old he is, i haven't seen him since my dad took him to the other side of the basement about 4 years ago. I have a mom and a dad. My mom makes me food everyday and sets it down by the stairs in the basement, but we can't eat it until dad lets us out of the cage to take a bite. Dad is very straight forward and it has to be what he says. As mother said, "Don't let dad find out." If dad found out, i would probably have to drink laundry soap, or do something i don't want to do. I haven't been to school in over 5 years, and forgot what it is like. The out side seems like it got louder, but I haven't seen the outside in over 5 years. I have a trash bag that I wear over my body, and it's really cold down here. I don't have nowhere to go to the bathroom so i just have to leave feces right here were i sleep. I started to develop red rashes everywhere on my body around a year ago, and they started bleeding. I wake up, get food 2 times a day, and dad lets me out, but I am chained up, so he can watch us eat food while he spits on me, and calls us names. Then I go back in the cage, and I got to wait until the next day. That's pretty much how things have been going to the past years. Well, i guess your wondering how i got out to write this about what happen. So let me tell you what brutal things lay ahead.

Chapter 2 coming soon.
Reminded me of this:

MATTS!

Smash Ace
So i woke up outside today, was freezing my *** off. I have no idea how i ended up outside. I was right beside a road.

I just ate some breakfast.

Time to go off to a secret place.

LOVE you all.

HUGS and KISSES.

One of the backstreet boys. <333

clubbadubba

Smash Master
come join king funks stream guys, we're having a grand old time

Edit so I don't double post:

Played some games on king funk's livestream on p2p at 4 frames, it was really fun. I've been avoiding online play because the delay and lag (which is usually mine) really get to me ever since apex. But today it was really fun, so I think I'll try to start playing online in my spare time again.

Top Bottom