• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
First reply like that reminds me of America and the second Christmas lol.

I think making multiple quotes looks a lot more formal but that's just me.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I like colors, gonna start doing it.

Also, good posts AA. Thought you were gonna have to back down for sure, but you got the better of us with your little womanly "words" and your fancy "logic."

Also, can we do something about page-stretching pictures? Like, hand out infractions or something until people fix it? It's sooooooooooooooooooo much more annoying than double-posting or anything like that.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Battlecow complimenting asianaussie?

Excuse me while I got wait for the universe to implode.

Battlecow

Play to Win
We'd be such bff's. It ain't even funny.

Don't worry, all my IRL friends like anime too. It's something you learn to ignore.

DMoogle

A$
Glenn Beck is followed by a lot of Americans. I'm happy you recognise he's an idiot though, my opinion of you went up a bit.
I know the U.S. has a reputation of being completely full of idiots, but it's not.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2Cf8V...html%3F/photos/uncategorized/evo_idiots_1.jpg

Yes, it's completely depressing that half of the U.S. are ignoramuses, but that still leaves half that aren't. Fortunately, it's mostly older folks that make up the brain-dead half, so wherever you find young people, you'll usually find intelligence. The Smash 64 community is in almost just the right age group (albeit sometimes a little on the young side).

I doubt there's one person in this Smash 64 community that can honestly say they agree with the trash that muppets like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, or Sarah Palin spew out.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Got irritated at A$'s post and then couldn't find a single sentiment that I disagreed with in it (he speaks the truth, regardless of the stoner know-it-all tone). FML.

DMoogle

A$
(he speaks the truth, regardless of the stoner know-it-all tone).
FWIW, I don't use any recreational drugs, including alcohol. I turn 22 next week, and I've never been drunk or high in my life (not that there's anything wrong with that). So, a stoner I am not.

As for the know-it-all tone... meh.

Pun intended.

Battlecow

Play to Win
The tone was what I was driving at. Not accusing you of being a pot head or anything.

That one just got my goat. You sounded- for a brief moment- Like some twentyish hipster, sitting back and ruefully informing someone of the overall stupidity of old people, Americans, and religious types, with the air of one who imparts historically verifiable but largely unknown information. There are one or two close acquaintances of mine whom I can imagine saying the same thing while smoking lucky strikes and absentmindedly completing an assignment for their independent study in postmodern literature at Evergreen University. The sentiments are articulated ad nauseam, and yet the ones doing the articulating still view themselves as some sort of rebellion against the norm.

Eh, it was ****ish of me to say anything. I'm tired.

Peek~

Smash Lord

You've been posting quite a bit

So much to say

This is fine

Push me down

I want

To know

Your all

Swallow, swallow....love

Close my mouth

Swallow, swallow....love

Into my mouth

Straight through

You will

Embrace my thoughts

DMoogle

A$
The tone was what I was driving at. Not accusing you of being a pot head or anything.

That one just got my goat. You sounded- for a brief moment- Like some twentyish hipster, sitting back and ruefully informing someone of the overall stupidity of old people, Americans, and religious types, with the air of one who imparts historically verifiable but largely unknown information. There are one or two close acquaintances of mine whom I can imagine saying the same thing while smoking lucky strikes and absentmindedly completing an assignment for their independent study in postmodern literature at Evergreen University. The sentiments are articulated ad nauseam, and yet the ones doing the articulating still view themselves as some sort of rebellion against the norm.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Ironically, the point I was trying to make was that not everyone is stupid. Considering it's usually the American loudmouth idiots who get all the press time (at least, it probably seems that way to the rest of the world), I feel like it's an important point to make to people who may think that just about everyone in the U.S. is LOLDUMB.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just got manhandled by peek.

He had gotten soo much better since I left.

That ness jab is by far the most unexpected **** machine I have ever encountered.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The Smash 64 community is in almost just the right age group (albeit sometimes a little on the young side).
:(

Just got manhandled by peek.

He had gotten soo much better since I left.

That ness jab is by far the most unexpected **** machine I have ever encountered.
Maybe you're a lot worse too, and you don't feel it. Like when Nintendude went to Europe, seriously Europeans-who-say-he's-not-good.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
FWIW, I don't use any recreational drugs, including alcohol. I turn 22 next week, and I've never been drunk or high in my life (not that there's anything wrong with that). So, a stoner I am not.]
Really really huge mistake, you should really think of trying to get drunk (or nearly) at least once, your a real weirdo if you dont do so :crazy: its just... too fun

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Getting drunk is one of life's great experiences. Also it's possible to play smash better while intoxicated. It worked for me! (Apparently)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Nar f*ck that, get drunk every Saturday night. And on events like St. Patricks day your bedsheets should be made of your own beer bottles.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
You can be a cool guy and never get drunk >_> thats not what i was saying. Also, wow it seems in USA you cannot drink under 21 y/o what a stupid law.

Top Bottom