• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Oh, I thought you did not play on kaillera.
I just started playing a few days ago, but I don't play under my name all the time. I'm usually on at night on the weekends. I had no school today so I was on under some disguised name. I spoof my ping but when my phone rings its like god lag so I don't get to play online often. My house phone doesn't ring that often, but most of the time I'm not in the mood to ***** with the guy that goes.

"GTFO AND FIX YO LAG"

I keep telling my dad to fix that ****

blaze3927

Smash Ace
N64 controller on a pic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_C8aPI8m8
A user over at benheck has built a n64 controller, on a chip.
What does this mean?
the range of diy controllers just zoomed up a zlot, if i get my hands on one/use his code i will be putting it in a xbox/360/ps2 controller pretty quick.
it just became a lot more practical to make a smash64 console compatible keyboard (for all the fake smashers)
and more.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I just started playing a few days ago, but I don't play under my name all the time. I'm usually on at night on the weekends. I had no school today so I was on under some disguised name. I spoof my ping but when my phone rings its like god lag so I don't get to play online often. My house phone doesn't ring that often, but most of the time I'm not in the mood to ***** with the guy that goes.

"GTFO AND FIX YO LAG"

I keep telling my dad to fix that ****
If you have dsl and it lags when the phone rings its because you dont have filters on the phones or you have bad filters.

DMoogle

A$
I pulled off a true (at least I think so) z2d using Link vs. Luigi the other day. :)

EDIT: I threw down a bomb on Luigi on the top of the Hyrule tent, fastfall u-aired (landed on top of tent), b-air (both hits), b-air (both hits), up-B. Easy enough, but it's easy to think that you won't make it back.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
If you have dsl and it lags when the phone rings its because you dont have filters on the phones or you have bad filters.
I figured it had to something with my filters. If I can my popz to fix this problem I'll be highly active on kaillera. :)

BTW don't you guys hate it the pausing ***s on kaillera. The ones that pause every second you combo or hit them. I can see if your phone was ringing or something, but 30 times a game is ridiculous. :glare:

Peek~

Smash Lord
I figured it had to something with my filters. If I can my popz to fix this problem I'll be highly active on kaillera. :)

BTW don't you guys hate it the pausing ***s on kaillera. The ones that pause every second you combo or hit them. I can see if your phone was ringing or something, but 30 times a game is ridiculous. :glare:
Yes

2 cats from V kept doing that when I played them

I was like **** son y yu gotta pawes

The Star King

Smash Hero
In my quest to rule over this world from the throne of heaven (which I was forced to stop rambling about because you people stopped responding to me :()

HAMMERHEART is the only obstacle I fear.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I can do it like 50% of the time on a good day, and other days I can't do it at all.

Frame perfect things are so fickle.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
It's pretty doable in training mode...especially with a controller.

In normal matches I can't even pull off normal SHDL 100% (or even like 50%) of the time on keyboard.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I haven't practiced it all but from what I hear it's pretty hard to do.

Also Morrison is God of Rumble matches.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
So, in less than three weeks of school, we've had four snow days and three delays/early closings!

And, like, four feet of snow on the ground. >:(

DMoogle

A$
This is ridiculous. I'm in the mountains, so I should be getting lots of snow days (LIKE THE REST OF THIS STATE), but we've only had one delay and one early closing.

Sigh... we better get more snow.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Some of you have had 2 days of snow and I haven't get my payment in like 35 days, I'm going on strike...
No more working till I get my money.

killa k

Smash Ace
All the snow and slush here makes outside look so nasty ;_; (though NYC ain't exactly the cleanest place on earth).

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
SHDL on 64 is too easy to me imo I can do anytime I want to off and online. Maybe because I play melee fox alot. Really speeded up my hand coordination. idk...

I just find it easy, though I only play mostly B and C tier characters on 64.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
We're getting a lot of freezing icy rain sleet **** today. I liked the snow, but this is just nasty. I'm also wading through like three inches of liquid slush whenever I want to go anywhere.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
reg shdl is cake for me on kb, like 95%

running shdl is difficult for both controller and kb me thinks. 2-3 frames of leeway? Something like that.

Top Bottom