• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
im not trying to start an arguement but i've had a religious or spiritual experience before

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know.

Back in the Himalayas, man, I had to cut open my hiking partners and huddle inside for warmth.

I'd like to forget those days, but the memories remain forever etched inside me. (them too)

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Yea sleep paralysis is some pretty scary ****. . I once went to sleep and after a while all of sudden I try to wake up and I can't move my body. My whole body starts vibrating and it feels like something is pulling itself out of you. What makes it more scary is that you hear these scary *** noises that are REALLY LOUD. Some people hear voices, wind, TV static sound, music, and etc. It usually happens when I'm alone or if the thought of sleep paralysis comes to my mind. I astral projected before but it wasn't for a long time. It was dark and I was floating over my bed looking at myself lol. I just went back in my body. Another time there was this loud static and no one was around me or with me. I was aware of being awake and everything, but for some reason I got up shaking my head back and forth seeing these wild looking colors. I thought I was possessed or something. But the more it happens. The more I get use to it. I didn't stay out my body to long to know what the **** I was at or wth was around me. I ain't ****ing with that astral **** no more. Especially if I was fully aware on what was going on. I even asked my grandmother to watch over me while I sleeping cuz I thought I was bugging out. The only person in my family that had a OBE was my older brother. He woke up and looked out the window and the sky was purple and orange. He turned around and saw his body. He was scared ****less, but before it all happened he was paralyzed like me. I'm not trying to convince you guys it real or anything. Its just something I wanted to share.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDo_nO3VTsM

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, I know.

Back in the Himalayas, man, I had to cut open my hiking partners and huddle inside for warmth.

I'd like to forget those days, but the memories remain forever etched inside me. (them too)
I thought you were gonna take that in an entirely different direction.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
wat exactly is astral projection
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=astral+projection&l=1

Also Korrupshen, I've never had it that bad ... I don't hear noises or anything I just find myself unable to move for a few seconds. Usually happens when I am really tired and trying to go to sleep or when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I think it means that you are in REM sleep, because the body is paralyzed in REM sleep so that you don't act out your dreams. When you are really tired it is possible to go directly into REM sleep, so it makes sense with my experience.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
wat exactly is astral projection
Pulling the soul out of the body. That's connected to this thing called a silver cord. They say when you die, the silver cord thats connected to the body and spirit is broken. When that's broken. Your dead. That's why when people die they see light. When you astral project you see light.You know bleach the anime right. If I'm not mistaken on the 3rd episode it shows it. The silver cord connected to the body, but in the anime its like a chain. I also read somewhere that when you die it feels like something is being pulled from the body. When you astral project it feels like something is being pulled from the body. I guess that explains the spirit chain or the silver cord being broken. I dunno how it works thats what I heard. However, I warn u not to play with astral projection. That's where demons and evil spirits roam around they say.

http://cherokeebillie.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/astral-projection.jpg

@ballin its been happening since I was 15. I don't know what's making me hear the noises. I hear wind frequently, but when I hear static I seem to stay in the paralysis state longer. This only started happening to me when my brother told me a story of something that happened to him and now its happening to me. Yet mines is worst and happens frequently. I gotta get that Ouija board out my house like seriously. That ain't no toy and I have no idea why my moms bought that.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=astral+projection&l=1

Also Korrupshen, I've never had it that bad ... I don't hear noises or anything I just find myself unable to move for a few seconds. Usually happens when I am really tired and trying to go to sleep or when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I think it means that you are in REM sleep, because the body is paralyzed in REM sleep so that you don't act out your dreams. When you are really tired it is possible to go directly into REM sleep, so it makes sense with my experience.
cool story bro, you may want to check this out http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how to not be a douchebag

MattNF

Smash Lord
astral projection? what is this

next we're going to be talking about creationism, homeopathy, and astrology

Froski

Boss of Bosses
ive actually been through some **** where it actually felt like i was being choked in my sleep and it was hard to snap out of it and it only happens if im at home alone at night

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
After getting into brawl and playing it for a while I am starting to get a little board of how shallow it is at times.

Also Metakinght, what the hell! At least I can combo Pikachu 64.

malva00

Smash Master
back from my fun trip

here's the youtube comment for the day

"I know this was posted two years ago but, was this seriously considered amazing? I mean I play this game whenever I'm very bored with my little cousin and I showed him how to play since we were young but whenever we start fighting we're a lot faster than these guys and I use fox while he uses Mario. Heck I never even knew this game was competitive! I do have to hand it to the luigi player though, those three consecutive back throws were brilliant :D"

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Grammar nazism in general amuses me.

Seeing 1/2 of Nova's posts get edited out by mods due to content amuses me even more.

I wanted to see what he said to me before the edits :c

LOL at malva's comment. Apparently, malva isn't even that good. What were we thinking?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Grammar nazism in general amuses me.

Seeing 1/2 of Nova's posts get edited out by mods due to content amuses me even more.

I wanted to see what he said to me before the edits :c

LOL at malva's comment. Apparently, malva isn't even that good. What were we thinking?
What amuses me is that you now have some sort of weird personal vendetta against me for no reason and you try to troll me every chance you get throughout this forum.

ballin4life

Smash Hero

The Star King

Smash Hero
There is no demand for weaponry (tanks/bombs/etc) amongst the general public. Those weapons don't help anyone besides the government.
Ha! It seems you remain ignorant of my methods.

Here's one member of the "general public" who DOES find use in his weapons, the most reliable and predictable being humanity. You humans are all alike, believing yourselves to be an important member of society, when you're all really a tool to those of higher authority. However, no man has held dominion over all others - no man has sat upon the throne of heaven - until now. The world shall fall within my hands.

Don't say I didn't warn you, ballin4life. You shall rue this day for the rest of your insignificant life.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey guys, I got one!

here

Oh, and if you think your takeover will be that easy, Star King, you're sadly mistaken. We've been watching you for a long time. Oh, such a very long time.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh, and if you think your takeover will be that easy, Star King, you're sadly mistaken. We've been watching you for a long time. Oh, such a very long time.
Observing an individual only shows what's on the surface - it fails to reveal his inner thoughts. Because of this, the surveillance of somebody can be taken advantage of, if the person is aware he's being watched.

Also, I wonder if you fools realize how easy it is to feed your enemies false information if the person being watched isn't the puppet master of the play, and will take any action the true leader desires. A similar set-up can be used to exercise control the human race. Better to let somebody else take the fame and blame of the leadership game, and determine the course of humanity yourself from the shadows. The world may not even realize it's being controlled, if this principle of manipulation is applied to multiple people - the people perceived to be world leaders. No rebellion can occur if there appears to be no central power to overthrow.

Top Bottom