• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

B Link

Smash Lord
i live in ontario aka fake eastern canada - i grew up with bags its funny people think its like some new idea that just came out recently lol

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
the depths of hell allso know as my liveing room
omg i just grabd mugen a few days ago and it is great not as good as brawl but still being able to have deadpool and lobo versus ash willams and meta knight is awesome i can have anyone as long as i can find them :D! sorry for the hiatus from smashboards come on i know you missd meh XD jk anyway as for talkinga bout bags i hapeen to have bags of weed :D anyway ..... wow long intro for me lol

MattNF

Smash Lord
omg i just grabd mugen a few days ago and it is great not as good as brawl but still being able to have deadpool and lobo versus ash willams and meta knight is awesome i can have anyone as long as i can find them :D! sorry for the hiatus from smashboards come on i know you missd meh XD jk anyway as for talkinga bout bags i hapeen to have bags of weed :D anyway ..... wow long intro for me lol
The more you talk, the more I dislike you.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
learn to write properly -___-

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
ENGLiSH MOTHER****ER! DO YOU SPEAK iT?!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Why does everyone feed this guy?

ENGLiSH MOTHER****ER! DO YOU SPEAK iT?!
What?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
WOW! You smoke Weed! You're so cool! I wish I could be friends with cool stoners who can't even express themselves properly.

Here's the deal kid, I most likely smoke way more ganja than you, yet I manage to retain my ability to express myself coherently.

You're why children shouldnt smoke weed. You talk about weed like smoking it gives you bragging rights. Grow up child, stop giving one of the worlds greatest medicinal plants a bad name with your begging for social approval.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
WOW! You smoke Weed! You're so cool! I wish I could be friends with cool stoners who can't even express themselves properly.

Here's the deal kid, I most likely smoke way more ganja than you, yet I manage to retain my ability to express myself coherently.

You're why children shouldnt smoke weed. You talk about weed like smoking it gives you bragging rights. Grow up child, stop giving one of the worlds greatest medicinal plants a bad name with your begging for social approval.
I know this one chick at my school who fits this description so perfectly, it's not even funny.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
you know what your all ***** im tired of it i havent done a thing wrong and you still are agents me AND **** YOU GRAMMER FREAKS im done im serous this time **** you all dylan smoke 2 joints you where kool **** everyone else
Hmmmm

We are agents!! :cool:

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
listen everyone you realy think im some kind of person who just smokes weed for prowess? you really think that low of me wow thats sad becuse im not like that at all whenver i post something i do it out of comedy hopeing for a few fing luaghs jesus you really think im ever serous on here ( btw nice burn on me with the red foremen pic yes i can take a joke)

MattNF

Smash Lord
you know what your all ***** im tired of it i havent done a thing wrong and you still are agents me AND **** YOU GRAMMER FREAKS im done im serous this time **** you all dylan smoke 2 joints you where kool **** everyone else

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
im done im serous this time **** you all
listen everyone you realy think im some kind of person who just smokes weed for prowess? you really think that low of me wow thats sad becuse im not like that at all whenver i post something i do it out of comedy hopeing for a few fing luaghs jesus you really think im ever serous on here ( btw nice burn on me with the red foremen pic yes i can take a joke)
'nuff said

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
listen everyone you realy think im some kind of person who just smokes weed for prowess?
You come across as one of those ignorant, snotty immature kids that made me AVOID smoking weed in highschool and only begin when I was 18. Also, regardless of what you say... You're like 12 years old clearly.

If I was a grammar freak I'd point out that you misspelt grammar. Which I just did, but the fact of the matter is I don't really care about grammar if I can understand what you're saying. For example, I won't now or ever bi*** someone out for mispelling or misuing "your" or typing "u" instead of "you" It matters not to me.

You on the other hand just can't clearly express yourself. It has nothing to do with grammar and everything to do with sentence structure and internet whinning.

also, "smoke2joints you where cool **** everyone else" reminds me of the movie half-baked.

f*** you, f*** you, f*** you, f*** you, you're cool , and f*** you I'm out!!

1000000 invisible dollars says you're not leaving.

and IF you're a troll. Then I'm getting owned right now. But my troll senses are not tingling, I think that you're an actual personality, and that's sad.

Quit smoking weed before you turn into an invalid who can't remember his birthdate by the age of 15, god knows you're well on your way.

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
you know what dylan you have no idea who i am and weed doesnt make me any stupider listen to me if youd actuly observe my post i can take a joke you think im serous ? im never serous on here jesus and allso if you realyl think im some 12 year old you can bite me cuase im 14 and you seem to like to try to keep people down constantly instead of giveing some sort of positive review its allways some i told you so or im smarter then you remark so bite me dbz fanboy

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
you know what dylan you have no idea who i am and weed doesnt make me any stupider listen to me if youd actuly observe my post i can take a joke you think im serous ? im never serous on here jesus and allso if you realyl think im some 12 year old you can bite me cuase im 14 and you seem to like to try to keep people down constantly instead of giveing some sort of positive review its allways some i told you so or im smarter then you remark so bite me dbz fanboy
It's called "Uppercase". Use it next time

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I've known many people who were exactly like you are now. No one wanted to hang around with them (e.g. what you see here). As soon as they calmed down and stopped taking things personally, they were the nicest people you'd meet. I'm even friends with some.

Once you learn how to calm down and stop taking things personally and ranting over everything, everyone's negative comments towards you will turn positive. Believe me, I've seen it first hand.

Also, although some people here are jerks to you, most are trying to help you. Constructive criticism is pointing out a flaw, and suggesting a solution. Read over some of the past posts... you may notice you mis-read it at first. Sure the 'your grammar sucks' posts are straight out attacks, but other people have been trying to help.

I'm just trying to help...

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I actually laughed. Really. This kid is entertainment.

And what Blue Yoshi said is very worth reading.

Also, a couple pages back...

PULP FiCTION MOTHER****ER DO YOU KNOW IT?!
Well, yeah, but I like the YGOTAS version better.

I thought 'What' came after that, then something like 'SAY WHAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU'. Or so I remember.

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
im sorry if i made anyone angry ive been kinda on edge lately also sence im quiting smokeing cigarettes and truthfully people being negitive to me isnt really helping i didint mean to snap like that just kinda on edge like i said sorry everyone. im actuly a really nice person in real life but the thing is sence ive been on here one after another i just had people basicly tell me i suck ive had about 2 or 3 positive comments im calmd argh.. i shouldnt have startid smokeing in the first place lol.. anyway thank you blue yoshi that really helpd. i didint mean to snap at you dylan but your allways the one that makes me feel the worst lol

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
ah Im done being negative to you Ike. I got my laugh :

allso if you realyl think im some 12 year old you can bite me cuase im 14
so I guess ill just leave ya alone. Piece of advice being, stop smoking weed until you're mature enough to handle it like a man. Weed isn't good for kids, you're gonna mess up in school sooooo bad. I know from experience watching losers flunk out. Just trying to help man and I hope quitting cigarettes goes well for you, if you can quit cigs and smoke weed, do that. Im addicted to cigs so I understand and I support you in quitting.

Top Bottom