• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not gonna lie, at this point you're just trying to find reasons to not like Steve. Those two aren't connected.
N-No that one kind of needs explaining.

Use the windbox of Kaboom to draw people closer and hit the pressure plate, which ignites the TNT, using both the spell and the bomb to kill in one shot.
I posted about my dissatisfaction in a reply to suda51’s tweet about he Travis costume. And some of the replies kept calling me a he. Despite the fact that my twitter name is female and my handle is “KombatLeaguer”.

Went on a blocking spree after that. That tweet had 43 replies, but you know how many of them I can see now? 2.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Aw yeah it's all coming together
View attachment 288144
If I had a Steve model I would put him next to Little Mac to go along with the joke.. but can't find any models of Steve for whatever reason. Gonna have to wait a bit I guess.
I see you using my boi Pittoo. Is this an upcoming animation related to Steve or something? Because I can dig it.
I'll... I'll be in my... basement...

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Note to self. Dislike steve = get misgendered on Twitter.
I posted about my dissatisfaction in a reply to suda51’s tweet about he Travis costume. And some of the replies kept calling me a he. Despite the fact that my twitter name is female and my handle is “KombatLeaguer”.
Went on a blocking spree after that. That tweet had 43 replies, but you know how many of them I can see now? 2.
Don't use Twitter for opinions which a lot of us have said by now with how toxic it is.
Why do you think most of us don't use it? If I were you and still mad about something like Steve in Smash, I'd jump off the forums, go out for a walk and then make a games list or something. Try and see about finding ways to cast the net wider for games (or movies/TV shows).

At this rate Snake honestly, I think your just arguing for the sake of arguing, not to be rude. Three words:

Four More Spots. Done.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Again, the two aren't connected.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Don't use Twitter for opinions which a lot of us have said by now with how toxic it is.
I "window shop" on Twitter, meaning I have no actual account, but still browse anyway with an extension that hides the trending bar. It does a wonder of good for the mind.
Why do you think most of us don't use it? If I were you and still mad about something like Steve in Smash, I'd jump off the forums, go out for a walk and then make a games list or something. Try and see about finding ways to cast the net wider for games (or movies/TV shows).
Can confirm as one with Asperger's, this helps immensely.

D

Deleted member

I see you using my boi Pittoo. Is this an upcoming animation related to Steve or something? Because I can dig it.
I'll... I'll be in my... basement...
No I'm just ****ing around lol

Need to rig the models and do a bunch of other stuff anyway, and even then these are the first models I've imported that were actually working(tried using pokemon models a day ago and the models all looked corrupted) so I need to practice anyway.

The Steve thing is something I'm thinking about, for a very specific project that I don't want to talk about just yet because I don't want to commit to something I don't feel ready for.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I saw someone on reddit calling Steve "Crack-Man" when compared to Pac-Man.

I won't say much, beside that they have a point.

D

Deleted member

I don't think those two things are related tbh

D

Deleted member

Since it's a spooky month and Minecraft's coming to smash. I decide to change my profile pic to this abomination.

**** it feels so dirty not having Estelle or a Fate character as my profile pic.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so I just also read the myth I was asked to read (yeah I know, I'm fast af for this stuff).

Of course I will expand more on the summary I will send to the teacher, but the most simple summary is that It is one of those stories about Zeus going with a girl and Hera getting pissed about It.

Come to think of It, didn't osby osby specifically said he was studying this stuff too? Maybe whenever I need some help with any troublesome work I could ask him for any kind of help.

D

Deleted member

If I had a Steve model I would put him next to Little Mac to go along with the joke.. but can't find any models of Steve for whatever reason. Gonna have to wait a bit I guess.
Well, Steve is pretty simple to make, so if you can't find one and care to wait a bit I could whip something up?

Dutch Raikuna

I know it's October but I've realised I've never had a proper Steins Gate pfp on here (I think) so why not the change.

I "window shop" on Twitter, meaning I have no actual account, but still browse anyway with an extension that hides the trending bar. It does a wonder of good for the mind.

Can confirm as one with Asperger's, this helps immensely.
As someone with it as well it helps. Making lists is fun. And UBlock origin is your friend for every other website since a lot overwhelm me visually.

Since it's a spooky month and Minecraft's coming to smash. I decide to change my profile pic to this abomination.

**** it feels so dirty not having Estelle or a Fate character as my profile pic.
Most cursed thing I've seen all week and I see the stuff from Mamboo almost everyday.

What? Astolfo in a Halloween costume couldn't have done it?

D

Deleted member

Everyone is talking about Halloween and I'm just here thinking about what I could buy for my birthday and if there will be some free hours for my IRL friends so we can see Promare together that week.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
If you had told me 9 years ago that this was a real, unedited image from a Nintendo game, posted by Sakurai himself...

...well, I'd have a lot of questions.
What is this MetroidxMinecraft crossover game you speak of?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
If you had told me 9 years ago that this was a real, unedited image from a Nintendo game, posted by Sakurai himself...

As a big fan of Thaumcraft and a minor player of Metroid, I can say with certainty that this is not going to end well whatsoever.
Now that I think about it, I hope someone mods in the Ultimate roster into Minecraft because of this whole thing. That'd be something else entirely.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

9 years ago I'd be wondering why the **** Minecraft has half of the stuff present in that screenshot

Luig

Confused
I feel like a complete idiot by the way, when i first saw "Smash x Travis" My mind first jumped to Smash x Travis Scott.
Thank goodness when i heard the music my mind went into complete relief.

Dutch Raikuna

So with Travis out, I'm thinking of redoing some of my predictions now but I'm also really hungry right now so I'll jump off for a few hours.

Also Kurisu pfp definitely works for me so I'll stick to it for this week.

Nothing can survive Minecraft, including said mistake of mankind.

It's a risk, but it must be done for the greater good.
I see a fellow person of culture as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom