• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kamala Khan's casting is the one thing for these MCU shows I NEED to know
I saw people talking about Sunshine earlier.

Only 3D Mario I haven't finished yet. Don't get me wrong, I own a copy and I've played it, it's just...I never finished it, for some reason.

Honestly? As much as 3D All-Stars is awesome...I'm more hyped for 3D World + Bowser's Fury.
3D World and Bowser's Furry is gonna be hype as hell

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Never thought I'd be posting again anytime soon, but let's just say there was a 'rise' in my mood thanks to a certain direct, and curious to see if there's fellow hunters who are also excited.

:ultpit:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Man we got the whole squad of veterans coming back :secretkpop:
Eh, I just use Discord now-a-days, despite me having a super old computer (will try to get a new one before the end of the year). I wanted to look around to see how things have been, see if I remember some old friends. I don't know anything that happened here in the past few months though. But again, I thank that Direct last week for making me curious, wondering who else is feeling upbeat about it.

With that in mind, it's time to rise up, hunters, for 2021 will be our year!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hey, Pyra Pyra .

I wasn't around when you frequented this place but I've definitely heard about you. Great taste btw.

Never thought I'd be posting again anytime soon, but let's just say there was a 'rise' in my mood thanks to a certain direct, and curious to see if there's fellow hunters who are also excited.

I'm freaking stoked for Rise.

Been with the series since Tri and Generations Ultimate is one of my most played games on Switch with almost 300 hours since launch, so I'm super excited to finally have a mainline title for the console that isn't a port.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I had way too much trouble trying to beat the final boss battle of Megaman zero 2.

But according to everyone on the internet this is apparently one of the easiest fights in Megaman history

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey, Pyra Pyra .

I wasn't around when you frequented this place but I've definitely heard about you. Great taste btw.
I’m like 99% percent sure I was around and active when.. uh... Pyra was around(and also that one incident last May) but I dunno... I can’t really recall anything from that time :drshrug:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm freaking stoked for Rise.

Been with the series since Tri and Generations Ultimate is one of my most played games on Switch with almost 300 hours since launch, so I'm super excited to finally have a mainline title for the console that isn't a port.

I started with 4U on the 3ds, picked up Gen, GenU, and finally Stories. I personally have more than 600 hours on GenU alone, and it'll only 'rise' up a bit here and there as my MonHun spirit is excited. Anyways, it's about time the Switch finally got a new MonHun coming their way... two of em in fact! It's lighting up the hunter in me again, and the best part is that it's only like 6 months away. Much better than waiting like 2 years or so... Looking at you, GenU for the West.

I hope my precious Dual Blades will be as stylish as ever, along with some angelic-like outfits that I can enjoy. Yep... I have been a fashion hunter on and off as well, and that's part of the fun.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I won't play unless we're talking by voice.

Text is too easy to fake as an Imposter.

And I wanna hear you guys yell at each other.
Oh absolutely. It's twenty times better in a VC. Add me on Discord and we can arrange a time.

I dunno if I have time but I’m down for a game
You can also add me if ya wish!

D

Deleted member

I won't play unless we're talking by voice.
If we use the Discord server it should work. Nobody uses it anyway so it should be fine. But if you insist I have a personal server we can use. Jank mic setup here I come!

You can also add me if ya wish!
I can’t seem to find your username so here’s mine: Bakugan2556#5288

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd have to run both Discord and Among Us on my phone, so it wouldn't work anyways.
Actually it would, I just tested it. If you’re in a voice channel and open another app the voice channel will still recieve your input and output what everyone else is saying. Would be a bit jank but it does work.

D

Deleted member

Honestly if we can somehow get the magic number of 10 people to play Among Us I would be down for sure. My little brother and my mom have soccer practice so they’ll be gone for awhile lol

D

Deleted member

Man, it would be so weird to hear your guys' voice. I mean, I already heard Guh's, but only from his skits.
My voice is... well.. idk how to describe it really. It’s not like a bad voice.. but it’s not great either. I already do a bunch of small skits/videos anyway so I’ve been working on improving it these past few weeks. It’s way harder than I thought it would be lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My voice is... well.. idk how to describe it really. It’s not like a bad voice.. but it’s not great either.
I sound like a depressed fat *******. And am. So yeah.

Anyways, I'm gonna go curse the main page real quick

Edit: and done. I'm fairly certain Strong Badam is gonna lock me up for this, but sometimes, you have to post cursed to find bless. Or some ****.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Man we got the whole squad of veterans coming back :secretkpop:

Took me a second to get it, and I hate it :snakefire:
View attachment 286382
Y'all remember this guy?
I love me some Geno.
insert Amity blush running gif cause SB being a ***** to me and my images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom