• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey, if anyone has some sturdier tools in Animal Crossing, can somebody sell them to me? Since I'm player two in my island, I can't get the recipes.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Enjoy Steven Universe, my friends. You guys saying it's the final episode or something.

Not really my type of show but I'll leave you guys to it. Decided to revisit the opening hours of Xenoblade 1 instead of what I was thinking of doing.

Hope yous enjoy every minute of it. I'll post later on.

*Raises my glass of Coke*
Speaking of the opening hours of Xenoblade, Shulk better have learned how to eat that damn sandwich in the definitive edition.

My man was legit chewing on air in the original.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn:
the diamonds actually redeemed themselves

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If the ARMS character doesn't have Helix as a costume or something, then it was factually a waste of time and nobody should buy the pass. :bobomb:

D

Deleted member

The funny thing is that in Season 2 they literally changed everything from the animation artstyle to the intro as a whole.

So instead of a cheesy and dated lyrical song we got an epic orchestra alongside some animated recreations of famous Fantastic Four covers:

D

Deleted member

Ah, how I remember that intro from the 90s. Man, I do love the 90s. It isn't so cringeworthy to me, though.
Honestly, even as a Fantastic Four fan I admit the Season 1 of the 90s cartoon has dated too much.

Season 2 however, that thing still holds up really well due to the animation and voice acting boost.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Honestly, even as a Fantastic Four fan I admit the Season 1 of the 90s cartoon has dated too much.

Season 2 however, that thing still holds up really well due to the animation and voice acting boost.
Yeah, I must admit, the second season WAS better, but I will always remember the first intro as well as the second one.

D

Deleted member

Everyone at Spain when the Coronavirus shutdown is over and we are allowed to go out of home again.

20200328_000420.jpg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
TFW you can't say goodbye to Steven Universe yet because you still can't watch the series finale.

Tonight, l'll hear the story, I hope that I'll like how it ends.

Noipoi

Howdy!
TFW you can't say goodbye to Steven Universe yet because you still can't watch the series finale.

You’re gonna love the scene where Steven fused with Sans to stop Hank Hill from getting the infinity stones.

Oh wait, spoilers.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Oh I swear I’ve seen this gif somewhere. This is really giving me nostalgia for some reason. Can you tell me where it’s from? I think I might know.

D

Deleted member

Well, Season 2 of 90s Fantastic Four was quite decent for the time... But It isn't my favourite Fantastic Four animated series.

Nah, that title has to go to Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes

It was brought to us by the same people behind Code Lyoko, and It has to be my favourite adaptation of the team out of all the ones ever made alongside Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Alliance 3.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Well, I stopped by to see Steven Universe's last hurrah not too long ago, and I gotta say...

STOP.

STOP RELATING TO ME ON AN EMOTIONAL LEVEL DAMMIT! STOP MAKING ME FEEL THINGS.
STOP BRINGING ME VALUABLE LESSONS THAT GIVE ME INSIGHT INTO THE IMPORTANCE OF SELF-ESTEEM ALONGSIDE EMPATHY FOR OTHERS! I'm not supposed to feel emotions... *sniff*

...It's been fun, Stevie-boy. Thanks for bein' one gem of a show.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They absolutely nailed the Steven Universe Finale! Such a beautiful ending, to an amazing show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom