• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I take it you're a Transformers fan? Nice! I love Transformers but I didn't know if there were any other fans on here. I'd love to talk about it sometime if you're down.
Would be quite fun sometime in the future yeah!

D

Deleted member

Right now my YouTube feed is full of I Hate Everything reviews, RPG videogame OSTs, anime intro themes, Transformers intro themes and Persona 5 meme videos.

Beautiful.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
"Hiro has fallen, and can't get up!" I didn't think Dragon Quest would go there, but it did. I love the humor in these games.

And yes, I named the hero "Hiro", I couldn't stop myself.

D

Deleted member

Adachi from Persona 4 seems to be... Quite a character.

Not gonna spoil why to the people who haven't played Persona 4 (I heard it is a great game so I probably should not ruin the twists of the game for anyone who hasn't played It), but I now think I get why that Discord user I tend to talk with memes Adachi a lot.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Adachi from Persona 4 seems to be... Quite a character.

Not gonna spoil why to the people who haven't played Persona 4 (I heard it is a great game so I probably should not ruin the twists of the game for anyone who hasn't played It), but I now think I get why that Discord user I tend to talk with memes Adachi a lot.
Once I beat Persona 5. I want to go back to the older Persona games.

D

Deleted member

Once I beat Persona 5. I want to go back to the older Persona games.
I may do It too.

Hopefully I somehow manage to find a copy of P4 Golden somewhere in my island.

After learning more about Adachi I seriously have even more interest on trying the game.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
I may do It too.

Hopefully I somehow manage to find a copy of P4 Golden somewhere in my island.

After learning more about Adachi I seriously have even more interest on trying the game.
Im hoping that they will be remade for the PS4 or ported to the PSNow store.

D

Deleted member

Right. I'm looking forward to playing 4 more than the others.
I do wonder if we should play Persona 3 before fully jumping into P4.

I did hear that the last 3 main entries in the franchise may have some loose connections that connects the three stories or something like that.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace

I did hear that the last 3 main entries in the franchise may have some loose connections that connects the three stories or something like that.
Huh. The only thingI know about P3 is that you don't have fully control of the characters, which sucks.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

It's really just some minor cameos. But going from 3 to 5 is a good idea, since the gameplay gets more casual friendly which each entry.

Huh. The only thingI know about P3 is that you don't have fully control of the characters, which sucks.
Portable gives you an option to change that but of course that only works if you have a PSP.

D

Deleted member

It's really just some minor cameos. But going from 3 to 5 is a good idea, since the gameplay gets more casual friendly which each entry.

Portable gives you an option to change that but of course that only works if you have a PSP.
Then I think I will try to emulate P3 (since that game is 100% guaranteed to not be available anywhere in my island at this point) and play it while I keep doing my quest for P4 Golden.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I saw people talk about DBZA yesterday and I don't know if it was posted here but we got an update on it

https://www.patreon.com/posts/33758684

TLDR: At best, it's on an indefinite hiatus as the team's burned out on it after 11 years
I mean, I get it. But like. Their whole channel is founded on dbza, so yeah that's gonna be their main audience. Personally i'm just not interested in their other stuff.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the most amount of old Persona stuff I’ve gotten into has been the Persona 4 anime...almost done with it
I mean, I get it. But like. Their whole channel is founded on dbza, so yeah that's gonna be their main audience. Personally i'm just not interested in their other stuff.
I enjoy the DBZA side shorts and Kai abridged, with the only non Dragon Ball thing I enjoy is their FF7A.

D

Deleted member

Right now my YouTube feed is full of I Hate Everything reviews, RPG videogame OSTs, anime intro themes, Transformers intro themes and Persona 5 meme videos.

Beautiful.
Mine is just filled with Mario Maker 2 versus, Anime OST(because secret project am I right) and the occasional weird thing that if I told you what it was I would be looked at completely differently lol(also banned to kingdom come)

Snow day? More like

DISEASE DAY lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Today is a, "Ralsei doesn't get paid because the snow is so bad I can't get to work please god stop the pain".
I feel you, I just want to do a Draft dammit but my mom may not be able to take me because it’s ****ing snowing and she has an appointment at 4(which is when it starts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom