• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Damn I want to change my profile pic to something else but I don't know what. It's hard to think that I can stick with for a good while.

D

Deleted member

Damn I want to change my profile pic to something else but I don't know what. It's hard to think that I can stick with for a good while.
I have plans to change my pfp to a 3 Houses/Dragon Quest fan art that will be made by someone at a DQ Discord server soon.

The art would be Eight as part of the Golden Deers and I would ask the artist for permission to use it as a pfp.

So far they have done Solo, Luminary and Erdrick:

Dutch Raikuna

I have plans to change my pfp to a 3 Houses/Dragon Quest fan art that will be made by someone at a DQ Discord server soon.

The art would be Eight as part of the Golden Deers and I would ask the artist for permission to use it as a pfp.

So far they have done Solo, Luminary and Erdrick:

See the thing for me is generally I use screenshots from my favourite video games or anime shots so it's hard to decide and I haven't done any good in game photography in a while.
So I'm right just uhhhh on it.
That artwork looks good by the way from the artist.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
What if instead of Mario and Sonic at the Olympics it was Nintendo and SEGA!?!

Or why don’t they try to rope in a bunch of companies. The Olympics have more then just two countries. And I’m sure lots of companies would be dtf. Capcom, Namco, Square, Activision, Maybe even Microsoft.
Ok, here's my idea for this:
You take a handful of companies, say 6 or 7, and pair characters with events that most match their personality or abilities (maybe making an exception for mascots, allowing them to be playable in multiple events).
Here's a brief example using Nintendo (I also might use Summer and Winter events):
Mario - high jump
Luigi - long jump
Yoshi - shot put
Donkey Kong - wrestling
Peach - gymnastics
Link - archery
Marth - fencing
Team Starfox - bobsleigh
Inklings - skateboard
Toon Link - sailing
Waluigi - tennis
Captain Falcon - cycling
Little Mac - boxing
Kirby - trampoline

Etc..

Dutch Raikuna

Yeah so after deciding I'll think I'll go with this shot from The Last Guardian as my profile pic for now. The games need more love.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ok, here's my idea for this:
You take a handful of companies, say 6 or 7, and pair characters with events that most match their personality or abilities (maybe making an exception for mascots, allowing them to be playable in multiple events).
Here's a brief example using Nintendo (I also might use Summer and Winter events):
Mario - high jump
Luigi - long jump
Yoshi - shot put
Donkey Kong - wrestling
Peach - gymnastics
Link - archery
Marth - fencing
Team Starfox - bobsleigh
Inklings - skateboard
Toon Link - sailing
Waluigi - tennis
Captain Falcon - cycling
Little Mac - boxing
Kirby - trampoline

Etc..
One thing that annoyed me about M&S 2020 was how Yoshi wasn't particularly good at javelin. JAVELIN!!! If it means he could sacrifice his speed in dash events to be good at javelin, I'd take it :yoshi:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Was bored so I randomly thought of the most ridiculous thing to be a Smash newcomer.

My answer:
BA91C8B1-B4CC-4936-97D1-BEB44978F6FC.png
Probably ineligible, but man would this be hilarious to see!

D

Deleted member

Was bored so I randomly thought of the most ridiculous thing to be a Smash newcomer.

My answer:
Probably ineligible, but man would this be hilarious to see!
It will have a lack of grab due to their ghostly nature.

They will also be the fastest character in the game when you crawl backwards.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone know anything about Lockstin? He’s said some things across his videos and twitter that, while harmless on their own, have some..... frightening..... implications. And I want to know if its actually there or I’m just projecting. Has he ever said anything explicit that would deem him a.... non-ally to the LGBTQ community?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Does anyone know anything about Lockstin? He’s said some things across his videos and twitter that, while harmless on their own, have some..... frightening..... implications. And I want to know if its actually there or I’m just projecting. Has he ever said anything explicit that would deem him a.... non-ally to the LGBTQ community?
No idea, I've watched like 4 videos from him but I don't recall anything bad. Obviously though I don't read his twitter either so I could be missing something. He seemed alright, really over the top with theories though.

Shroob

Sup?
You're probably better off asking this on an actual social media platform where you're more likely to get people who watch said videos tbh.

I've seen like, 5, and nothing's stood out to me, granted I also wasn't explicitly looking for that.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
brianulimatetemplate.png
I finally got a DLC template done. I might add more Spirits, considering how much space is left in general, but eh. I don't have the Primaries completely mapped out, but some do enhance as is. There's probably 7 or 8 total(6 of those are from enhancements).

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
ɹǝǝp ǝɥʇ ɹǝǝɟ

Yes I'm doing this upside-down thing again.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Looks like Doomguy and other requested characters are not happy about Fire Emblem getting yet another rep for the 8th time.
375.jpg

This is a reference to the woman yelling at confused cat meme.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Imma 'bout ready to write a ****ty creepypasta about my upstairs neighbors.

The noises they make at this time of night are anything but natural sounding.... seriously, sounded like something with a dozen or so legs just click-clacked its way across a hard surface.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Idon Idon , ZephyrZ ZephyrZ Your avatars are great, but we need a Byleth-Edel to complete the Byleth trio...and maybe a Sothis-Byleth for the mascot.

D

Deleted member

I’m just gonna stick with my favorite clan symbol for now, Genesis, aka Oracle Think Tank 2, Corporation boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom