• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

In other news, first look for that animated Scooby-Doo movie dropped and from aesthetics alone it looks great apart from Freddy’s shrunken face and lack of an assssscot.
OH MY GOSH

SHAGGY HAS A DRAWING OF THE BLUE FALCON

I ALREADY LOVE IT

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
In other news, first look for that animated Scooby-Doo movie dropped and from aesthetics alone it looks great apart from Freddy’s shrunken face and lack of an assssscot.
Is the movie really just called "Scoob"?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
-snip-
Fred looks like he's from High School Musical, I won't lie. I know it's kind of a cliche thing to say, but man he really does.

Either way, I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic for this movie. I'm hoping it turns out good, but I can't be sure.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Fred looks like he's from High School Musical, I won't lie. I know it's kind of a cliche thing to say, but man he really does.

Either way, I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic for this movie. I'm hoping it turns out good, but I can't be sure.
Funny you should say thst considering who’s supposed to be voicing him in this film...

D

Deleted member

Yeh.

They better put some respec on my boi's name.
In fact, those college fam people are actually FGC fam.

They've been sitting on a corner just playing Smash, Tekken 7, or Under Night.

One of them probably mains Vatista so when he heard that charge inputs are now a thing in Smash he immediately jumped the train and said "OMG Vatista for Smash".

D

Deleted member

I was wondering about your side.

I'm leaning to the fact that this leak has doubts and drawbacks. And I fear that if the two groups didn't get them, and we get a female character, the first they will do is demand for my blood.
I feel that while there's a chance the leak can be true, Im mostly believing it's fake for the sole reason of the apparent inaction from Nintendo.

It's leaking involvement from Bethesda which is big news and how they have reacted to other leaks its something that's quite suspicious. Plus the people who probably had access to it is quite limited and pretty much a ticket to being blacklisted, the further that DLC is the less people would have access to it.

But also people haven't been able to recreate it, which is the major point for. Unless we learn the magic trick behind it, is not something that can be buried easily.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It looks like it would be a slow fighter, and they're screwed over competitively.
Speed does not equal competitive viability.

King Dedede is in the bottom 10 in terms of run speed.
Mewtwo is in the top 10 in terms of run speed.

Guess which one has the better results overall: Dedede.

D

Deleted member

I feel that while there's a chance the leak can be true, Im mostly believing it's fake for the sole reason of the apparent inaction from Nintendo.

It's leaking involvement from Bethesda which is big news and how they have reacted to other leaks its something that's quite suspicious. Plus the people who probably had access to it is quite limited and pretty much a ticket to being blacklisted, the further that DLC is the less people would have access to it.

But also people haven't been able to recreate it, which is the major point for. Unless we learn the magic trick behind it, is not something that can be buried easily.
Definitely. Either they have the magic to do it, or they're legit.

Lack of action from Nintendo seemed pretty suspicious to be honest.

I think a new starter Pokemon would be an easy choice over a D-list spinoff character.
I never played Super Mario RPG, so I have zero attachment to the character.

D

Deleted member

I really don't care too much about what we're discussing atm: so it's time to play a game!

CHANGING THE SUBJECT!

What's a never-going to happen character you would want in smash?(for example: Goku)

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
I really don't care too much about what we're discussing atm: so it's time to play a game!

CHANGING THE SUBJECT!

What's a never-going to happen character you would want in smash?(for example: Goku)
....Batman because I love the Arkham series

D

Deleted member

CHANGING THE SUBJECT!

Morrigan.

If I had my pockets full, Saber from Fate.

If I want to lose money, Hatsune Miku.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Don’t forget other Hanna Barbara characters are also suppose to be in this and the villain is **** dastardly

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Speed does not equal competitive viability.

King Dedede is in the bottom 10 in terms of run speed.
Mewtwo is in the top 10 in terms of run speed.

Guess which one has the better results overall: Dedede.
I'm not talking about movement speed, but rather
how the drum doesn't look very portable. How are they supposed to handle it without leaving Rillaboom vulnerable?

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If we do get a SwSh Pokemon in Smash, and I doubt we're getting one this year, I'd prefer none of the starters be chosen.

Has less to do with their designs and more with me thinking starters are the blandest, safest additions you could go with.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If we do get a SwSh Pokemon in Smash, and I doubt we're getting one this year, I'd prefer none of the starters be chosen.

Has less to do with their designs and more with me thinking starters are the blandest, safest additions you could go with.
So Alcremie joins the battle right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ehhhh, I don't disagree, but consider the pokemon we have, going with the safe option is pretty much Gamefreak's speciality.

D

Deleted member

Besides why choose a starter when you could go for Grimmsnarl?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
So Alcremie joins the battle right?
Sadly, Alcremie was eaten by this oh-so-much-better-for-Smash Pokemon.

1572576085014.gif

But seriously, Gen 8 has a few good choices. However, aside from Obstagoon and Sirfetch'd, they're all part of leaks, so I can't go as in-depth with why they'd be good choices as I'd like to.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I was looking back at the terry presentation to hear the details closely and when I got to the song collection portion I realized that it doesn't support the false doujin leak i can talk about why it doesn't if you want me to

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Sadly, Alcremie was eaten by this oh-so-much-better-for-Smash Pokemon.

View attachment 245713

But seriously, Gen 8 has a few good choices. However, aside from Obstagoon and Sirfetch'd, they're all part of leaks, so I can't go as in-depth with why they'd be good choices as I'd like to.
Where'd you get that gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom