• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Did the changes to online arenas address any of the main complaints? iirc the main thing I heard people complaining about was being kicked out of their place in the queue any time they switched character or made any other changes

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Edited: Decided to remove it because I didn't realize it had swears and inappropriate content in it.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Welp, I’ve embarrassed myself yet again lmao. It’s all I seem to do these days.

Then just ignore it?
You’re coming in here making a big deal saying it doesn’t count when you could have just not said anything and none of us would have even know.
You my friend are completely right. I didn’t have to say anything, I simply thought it’d be fair. And now I’ve denied myself a victory. It makes sense though. I am my own kryptonite, nothing is more effective at destroying me than myself. if anything was gonna **** this up for me, it was gonna be me.

D

Deleted member

You my friend are completely right. I didn’t have to say anything, I simply thought it’d be fair. And now I’ve denied myself a victory. It makes sense though. I am my own kryptonite, nothing is more effective at destroying me than myself. if anything was gonna **** this up for me, it was gonna be me.
I'm going to say the L-word!

WEED EATER

D

Deleted member

We all make silly stuff from time to time my dear Noipoi.

But if I can say something from my personal experience, is that people are willing to forgive those who have the brightest hearts. And you my friend, are one of those who have it.

Don’t take this as a deep defeat, but rather a new lesson to take in mind for the future.

In order to learn how to get up, we first need to fall.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
He straight up body shamed her.
Alright now, to be fair... Mai flaunts herself a lot. Bayonetta is in the game despite literally getting nude in the source material. The key difference is that Bayo portrays herself in a camp fashion and we never get to see her do what she does outside of killing blows. Meanwhile, lots of attention is brought to how Mai presents herself at the end of a fight. The fact Sakurai included Blue Mary who is similarly attractive suggests it's more to do with body language than just body. Makes sense? This means a character like Morrigan still has an OK shot at being in Smash since the "worst" thing about her is that she gets hot over fighting.
Phos_Shrug.jpg

Noipoi

Howdy!
And now, because I accidentally lost the bet, I will accept my punishment with grace and dignity. And delete my account without a fuss.

l8tr

D

Deleted member

Looks like that Banquet of Nature tmsong isnt on youtube yet. I dont think any of terrys songs are up yet, might take a while
K then.

Mostly asking in case I can’t buy Terry yet due to a lack of money and cooperation with my parents.

Hopefully I don’t have to wait too long to have Terry in my hands.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So assuming all either of them are in and gets announced at the VGA? Who do you think it'll be?

Heihachi or Doom Slayer? Leaning towards the latter. Heihachi I feel if he gets in will be post-Pass if anything.

D

Deleted member

Tbf, I lost my bet with you due to the cheating so you don't have to wait a week.

D

Deleted member

>No Heihachi mii costume in the fighting game centric costume pack
hmm.... Very interesting maybe this means something?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
So Terry.

He's cool. Pretty fun to play as. Still not as unique as I would've hoped, but he does seem to follow his games which is nice. The attention to detail in his stage was also great.

Overall, I'm indifferent. I don't hate him, but he's far from being the highlight of this pass for me.

D

Deleted member

presentation would've been good if terry was actually in instead of getting hit by a truck going 20 mph over the speed limit at age 27

not right of sakurai to lead us on like that

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

Hey man, stay strong. You were barely spoiled and we're 9 days away. Keep up the streak, I know you can.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I like how dumping on the amount of Final Fantasy content has became a meme in the Smash community.

Just keep in mind that Square's other franchise in Smash has quadruple the amount of content then their main frontrunner.

D

Deleted member

I like how dumping on the amount of Final Fantasy content has became a meme in the Smash community.

Just keep in mind that Square's other franchise in Smash has quadruple the amount of content then their main frontrunner.
I would instead joke about the comments such as “Who is Samus?” or “Smash is for all ages so we couldn’t include this character”.

Really makes you think about a certain someone :)

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Terry is awesome! Also, Buster Wolf is easily in the running for most satisfying move to land in the game alongside Falcon Punch, Warlock Punch and KO Punch.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi yeah man, don’t delete your account.

I literally don’t have any other source of contact with you besides the cursed Pokédex Twitter account.

And you are the kind of person who I would to stay in contact as much as possible with.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That was not part of the bet

At all
I decided it off-screen, so to speak. All I do here is make myself look stupid honestly lol

Wait. WHAT! You can’t delete your account! You gotta be joking! I don’t remember you betting that! We can’t loose you!
You’ve been doing just fine without me, you’ll be just fine without me. I know you will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom