• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I've already seen some of Intelleon :yoshi:
Oh yeah. I just checked and there's definitely some interesting ones.

These starters are probably gonna be the most popular and prolific in that scene compared to previous gens

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

AKECHI IS ACTUALLY EATING PANCAKES, HOLY ****

Atlus acknowledges the meme!

Oh, and I need this theme brought over to the U.S. store now.

Last edited:

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else shocked that Gen 5 Pokemon actually got Galar forms? I thought for sure Gens 1-3 would be the only ones getting them. Actually now that I think about it, we haven't seen a Gen 4 Pokemon with a new form yet.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
came to some revelations earlier
The unidentified harbor pokemon is that punk electric purple pokemon with no identified name rn
the penguin wizard from that picture leak I'm almost 100% confident is hatterene

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyone else shocked that Gen 5 Pokemon actually got Galar forms? I thought for sure Gens 1-3 would be the only ones getting them.
tfw the gen 5 mon are now pretty much legacymon, up to the point that they're getting new forms alongside some of the much older mons
oldsnake.gif

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyone else shocked that Gen 5 Pokemon actually got Galar forms? I thought for sure Gens 1-3 would be the only ones getting them. Actually now that I think about it, we haven't seen a Gen 4 Pokemon with a new form yet.
Tbh, after Gen 5 getting skipped out for Megas up until Audino, and only Audino, yes

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So to take the conversation away from Pokemon for a bit, is there a character you outright forget is even in Smash?

Because not too long ago, I forgot thay Banjo and K. Rool were in, because I almost hear no buzz about them anymore. Some people flat out forgot about Lucario being in the game, so uh... how about you guys

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For those who want a look at the Guilty Gear 2020 stuff. Here it is.

It's Chipp and Potemkin. I imagine many of the characters from Xrd will be making it back, but we know of at least one newer character anyhow.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
So to take the conversation away from Pokemon for a bit, is there a character you outright forget is even in Smash?

Because not too long ago, I forgot thay Banjo and K. Rool were in, because I almost hear no buzz about them anymore. Some people flat out forgot about Lucario being in the game, so uh... how about you guys
Well if asked to name characters I think I can name pretty much all of them with enough time. At worst, I'd forget a third party but I think for the most part I also got those down.

D

Deleted member

I forget about Sonic constantly, maybe just because he's been here for so long that he doesn't really feel special anymore. Also Dark Pit but that's probably an answer you're gonna get from 90% of people you ask this question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Isabelle. Probably due to the fact that there was like little to no fanfare with her reveal, as well as people seeming to prefer villager at the end of the day

also, wolf

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I'm a geek so I know every character in the roster by heart.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Isabelle

probably due to the fact that there was like little to no fanfare with her reveal, as well as people seeming to prefer villager at the end of the day

also, wolf, cuz the fanfare for him returning quickly died down after the novelty kinda wore off
I don't think I'll ever be able to forget Wolf if I wanted to since a solid half of the people I fight in elite are Wolf players

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'd probably have to write it down to keep track with how many characters we have now.

Or like organize them by series in my head and then list all within those series'

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I figured since I’ve been talking **** all day, I should put my money where my mouth is and do my own design for Grookey 3.
9CDF2E0D-A191-44CC-975E-A4DE339EFDC2.jpeg

I call her, Gorocka. After a name from one fake text leak a while back. I don’t necessarily think it’s objectively better then what GameFreak did. Or that I’m better then GameFreak or whatever. All I know is I like this design better, it’s more in line with 1 and 2, it’s what I was picturing for the character for many months now, and I just wanted to put on paper.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I mean, the starters have to be androgynous in design to have more general appeal. That's just called marketability.

But I do like the thought of a punk drummer gorilla.

Maybe Toxel's evo can be the rockstar best friend who shreds a good bass or guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom