• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I used to love Will Smith's (the famous Youtuber) Fresh Prince show from the 90s. That ******* dance he does while screaming slays me every time lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, the trick or treaters are coming. Speaking of which, in my last two years of trick of treating, in each of those two years, I had gotten over 200 pieces of candy, over 240 pieces to be exact! What do you all think of that?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, the trick or treaters are coming. Speaking of which, in my last two years of trick of treating, in each of those two years, I had gotten over 200 pieces of candy, over 240 pieces to be exact! What do you all think of that?
Your dentist must love you.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
But he’s technically in the game.....technically speaking. Minus Burning Knuckle and Power Wave and more of the spell and random variant of Terry...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hot take. Hot and ready take. Real spicy take. Jalapeño take. Keep some milk on standby, you’re gonna need it for this take.

The only part of Sw/SH that looks bad is the wild area. And that does suck, it’s the big open world area it should arguably look the best (those trees are problematic) But everything else looks just fine and folks are overblowing it.

Come at me H8rs.

D

Deleted member

Hot take. Hot and ready take. Real spicy take. Jalapeño take. Keep some milk on standby, you’re gonna need it for this take.

The only part of Sw/SH that looks bad is the wild area. And that does suck, it’s the big open world area it should arguably look the best (those trees are problematic) But everything else looks just fine and folks are overblowing it.

Come at me H8rs.
I am fine with that take my dear friend!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyway, Terry’ll come when he comes. Patience, my children.

I wonder if any KoF or Fatal Fury games are still in arcades. I’m going to one soon, it’d be a good opportunity to get a little dose of Bogard.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Another day another Terry that I'll never see.

Come at me H8rs.
"You know that thing that we hyped up to big the big new thing that sets SwSh apart from the older games? It's not good, please buy our game anyway."

A lot of confidence in the game lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
Another day another Terry that I'll never see.

"You know that thing that we hyped up to big the big new thing that sets SwSh apart from the older games? It's not good, please buy our game anyway."

A lot of confidence in the game lol
“This thing looks bad. Therefore it is bad. There is no possibility of it having any redeeming qualities to it at all, its not the best to look at, therefore it’s terrible. I don’t even need to play it, or read reviews. It’s trash garbage poopy bad bad.”

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Come at me H8rs.
Sword and Shield look...fine?

...Fine?!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom