• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I thought everyone found Daisy annoying. Twitter CLEARLY likes Daisy...
I don't find Daisy annoying. She's yellow tomboy Peach. If that isn't enough reason to like her then idk what to tell you.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hey look, official art I've never seen before. Thanks Ovaltine Ovaltine

Of course my boi catches my eye :yoshi:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Btw if you're looking for a good album that might be a bit different from more typical mainstream stuff, may I suggest Clipping's There Existed An Addiction to Blood?

This is my favorite song off it.

Shroob

Sup?
I still can't believe some jack ass brought a bomb to my sister's high school today.

We're in the middle of nowhere, you don't expect that to happen in small towns.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I still can't believe some jack *** brought a bomb to my sister's high school today.

I think I can assume as much, but nobody was harmed, right?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If I don’t get King Boo and Witchy Rosalina in this tour, I am going to be disappointed. Moreso if I go without King Boo than without Rosalina.

I didn’t get Musician Mario and Pauline in the first tour, and I only got Mario (Hakama) in this one, so I’m not feeling too confident. I should’ve saved my rubies.

Last edited:

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
I still can't believe some jack *** brought a bomb to my sister's high school today.

I was under the impression things like this happen more often in country-ish areas in regards to school. Maybe I'm wrong but it feels that remote places get this treatment.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
4chan is jumping on Kos Mos to end the pass for some reason. I’d be down with that. We don’t have a android like character and our only robot really is rob who plays nothing like a robot.

So the move set could be pretty cool.

Shroob

Sup?
4chan is jumping on Kos Mos to end the pass for some reason. I’d be down with that. We don’t have a android like character and our only robot really is rob who plays nothing like a robot.

So the move set could be pretty cool.
Paging Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura

According to them, on a comment they left on their own profile

"Soooo a Jeuxvideo “wishlist” seems to possibly be insider info instead? Names Hero as “Erdrick” as some insiders did, mentions Banjo AND Terry (long before September) and the last one... KOS-MOS??

My last predicted character would come true if that guy was an insider and KOS-MOS would be dope... pls"

I'm VERY skeptical, considering we already saw how easy it was to fake Jeuxvideo leaks to the point we had to have the staff of the site come here to tell us how dumb we were.

Shroob

Sup?
The big red flag to me is:

>Jeuxvideo

We already went through a whole ordeal with them and how easy it was to fake leaks there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Define how a robot should play and how ROB specifically doesn't fit that
The laser and arms I can give you as a rob main, but the gyromite is obviously not fitting that. The jet fuel works too.

but that scratches the surface barely, kos mos would be an Android basically, quick movements most likely, robots have all kinds of other tactics as they’ve just been so overused in media.

there’s blaster, rockets, physical kicks or punches, different type of weapons sort of like Megaman., etc. it’s less that rob plays like a robot more that there’s so much more potential.
The big red flag to me is:

>Jeuxvideo

We already went through a whole ordeal with them and how easy it was to fake leaks there.
This might be part of why, but it mostly seems to be general speculation and many thinking that as a crossover character she would be likely for Namco, could make up for no Rex, Sakurai lives xeno games, and would be disappointing in their eyes and follow other patterns. Which I wouldn’t agree with the last part but yeah people definitely would be upset, but get over it quickly because more dlc is coming anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom