• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
AHEM:
let me see if this rings a bell:
Nintendo is an arrogant piece of **** that needs to be taken down a notch. They think that they can just slap Mario or Zelda on something and it'll make billions
(paraphrased a bit, but that's the gist.)
How would repeating that opinion insult me?

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Cloud, Joker, and the Villager(s) are about to have a war if P5R releases in March.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I did some more thinking on that GO rumor and honestly I kinda of believe it.

Go has launched the biggest mobile reach before world tour, makes more money each month then the last, launched an entire new spin off franchise, inspired the entire Pokémon anime to be themed more around it then the actual mainline games coming out, and is only two years away from adding sword and shield mobs.

We just go 30 or so Unova Pokémon, and all that’s left from shinoh are legendary Pokémon that will be for field research.

The rest of Gen 5 will be out by summer I’d bet. We have gotten about two gens a year,, and with the smaller Pokémon count sun and moon and XY should be easy to add.

By 2021 it will be shining remakes with gen 9 maybe next next year if not two years after. Not to mention a potential third version of sword and shield around then.

That leaves go with nothing to add past 2021 to maybe 2023.

So GO getting its own Pokédex makes a lot of sense. It helps tie fans over and you can bet your poke dollars that the game would see thousands out in the street again to catch new Pokémon like launch

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’d say, “Roast me!”, but my entire life is a roast.

Part of me wants to set up a Smash arena, but I still have plenty of ranking up to do in Gears...then I have to play Dragon Quest, which will probably take up until Luigi’s Mansion comes out...

Big yike for my backlog.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
praline praline damn, its ****ing hard for me to even justify taking Erik out of my party
And you don’t have to! That’s what’s so great about the game. You can make your party however you feel!

ooooh my lawd. You said it was comfy tho right? so was it worth the 200 plus shipping in your opinion? Id imagine it has more hand space.
It is bigger than it looks. I put it by the switch so you can get a decent comparison. It’s nit really worth 200$ mind... would have preferred to lay half that, but it is what it is.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh hey.

So you probably thought Net Neutrality was dead in the water, and everyone moved on from it, right?

Well, no. As it turns out, the Supreme Court ruled that States can write their own NN rules.

So like, if you live in the United States, and would like NN, contact your rep. A senator. Anyone of higher power.

Because this may be the way we get NN back.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's really hard to be positive about all the Sword and Shield news when a lot of your favorite Pokémon are still in limbo. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom