• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Candy corn is great all but what about those little gummy krabby patties those were like my favorite thing I got trick or treating.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm pretty sure both of them were datamined for this GP since they found costumes relating to Brio in the files.
Yeah. We know they’re coming. But a lot of racers have been found in that datamine and they didn’t all show up right away. I just think it’s foolish to expect both of them together

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I also hated those when I was a kid haha

As for candy corn, this article from a couple days ago reports on a poll that ranks candy corn at the top of the list of worst Halloween candy:
https://www.kxly.com/news/the-best-and-worst-types-of-halloween-candy/1126229714
Those are the same type of people who don't understand the intricacies of 5th Avenue bars and how they were the Reese's Bar decades before they even tried to make one. That's a top tier candy right there.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Candy corn m&ms are honestly the best. I should pick some up if they're being sold about now.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Do you guys still do costumes? I’ve decided I’ll probably get a costume and just walk around the mall or something.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do you guys still do costumes? I’ve decided I’ll probably get a costume and just walk around the mall or something.
i have a pink guy costume but purple because i have to make a PSA where i'm gonorrhea and i talk about how bad gonorrhea is

god i love college

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Those are the same type of people who don't understand the intricacies of 5th Avenue bars and how they were the Reese's Bar decades before they even tried to make one. That's a top tier candy right there.
Yes, well that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one: Candy corn isn't good.

To get that quote right I went back and watched the scene from Age of Ultron and it got me thinking, would Tony have been worthy in Endgame?

D

Deleted member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm going to ambush you all and change the subject at the same time!

(this took so damn long)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm going to ambush you all and change the subject at the same time!

(this took so damn long)
that didnt do anything but okay

i used to hate caramel until i discovered that caramel is actually really good

D

Deleted member

that didnt do anything but okay

i used to hate caramel until i discovered that caramel is actually really good
I was making a joke, obviously.

Also, while I'm not a fan of caramel, I respect your opinion on it.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I loved the **** out of root beer candies :yoshi:
The root beer barrels were my least favorite Halloween candy. Then again, I don't like root beer, so I guess that's expected.

bro what

fruit flavoried tootsie rolls are amazing
Never said they were bad. I just don't see many kids eat them. They always seem to end up at the bottom of the pile, untouched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom