• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

We're on the very last day of September y'all. Entering the month of Halloween tomorrow.

That, Gemini Man, My Hero Academia Season 4 and MediEvil remake, Crawl and Stuber (Which I'll wait until Christmas due to budgeting) coming out on disc. Much look forward too.
out of that list, I've literally only heard of My Hero Academia

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Also the fact barely anyone is online.

Guess it's Question Time then!
What's you favorite non-gaming Hobby?
-I sometimes watch YouTube for the Surreal Memes.
-And doing pretend game ideas on my Windows 7 on Mircosoft Word.
-Listening to Dragonforce.
-Going outside.
-Watching stuff on T.V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also the fact barely anyone is online.

Guess it's Question Time then!
What's you favorite non-gaming Hobby?
Working out
Weapon practice
****posting
Listening to music
Youtube videos
Journaling

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey can someone send a screencap of how my avi looks? Cause it seems to be nearly blank on my end
To add to this, here is what Bolder telling you what your avatar looks like on his end looks like on my end.

Screenshot_20190930-094544~2.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To add to this, here is what Bolder telling you what your avatar looks like on his end looks like on my end.
To flex my gamer powers as a desktop overlord, here is Opossum's screenshot of Bolder's screenshot of Gwen's post in my perspective from a zoomed-out angle because wow that's a big picture.

untitled.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To flex my gamer powers as a desktop overlord, here is Opossum's screenshot of Bolder's screenshot of Gwen's post in my perspective from a zoomed-out angle because wow that's a big picture.

Holy **** is my orange that saturated to anyone else?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Just to wrap a nice little bow on this, here is what the whole chain looks like on my iPhone 8, awkwardly zoomed out so I can fit it all on-screen, yet also uncropped to prevent any accidental alterations, and so you can see everything I am seeing.

9B117581-6248-4C96-8334-95831628262C.png

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Besides Pokemon and Halloween obviously anything else you guys look forward to in October?
October is my favourite month, I get to watch spooky movies and TV specials all month, Spirit Halloween is open, the summer's heat is finally fading away, the leaves are changing colour, it's just an excellent month.

As for what I'm specifically excited for:
-Halloween obviously
-Luigi's Mansion 3
-My purple and orange Joycons on Friday
-Spider-Man: Far From Home comes out on Bluray tomorrow
-my friend from out of town is visiting for Thanksgiving (Canadian Thanksgiving is in October)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nina and Brio finally being added to Crash Nitro-Fueled.
Why is everyone so convinced those two will come in the same grand prix? Going off of how the others have worked, they're each going to be in they're own Prix and they're gonna come with nothing characters like Rilla Roo and Passadena O'Possum.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A Brain Age game is coming to Swich which includes Dr. Mario's Virus Buster mode and yet I'm still waiting for a true Dr. Mario game on the console.

:glare: Why is it so hard to ask for one?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Why is everyone so convinced those two will come in the same grand prix? Going off of how the others have worked, they're each going to be in they're own Prix and they're gonna come with nothing characters like Rilla Roo and Passadena O'Possum.
I'm pretty sure both of them were datamined for this GP since they found costumes relating to Brio in the files.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Besides Pokemon and Halloween obviously anything else you guys look forward to in October?
  • My birthday
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 at the end of the month
  • Going to this dog show in a couple of weeks (not going to buy any, but I just really like dogs)
  • Maybe some more stuff I've forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom