• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm feeling a headache coming up, gonna take it easy for now and leave for a bit, bye.

Wtf is American Dragon Jake Long?
Some teenage dude called Jake Long who could transform into a dragon. Same with his grandpa, don't remember much of it, though.

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Hah I see we're talking about cartoons huh?

Let's see, my favorites were Billy & Mandy, Fosters Home, Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Tom & Jerry; So yeah I guess y'all could say I've kinda grew up with the early to mid 2000s quite fondly.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I don’t think I’ve seen a single episode of this show in all my years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gI_w-kpCoQ

It aired a couple of months after ADJL's debut in 2005 but on CN. It's like the same thing.
  • Asian-American teenager with the initials J.L, posses superpowers and battle supernatural evil
  • The annoying younger sibling of opposite gender with similar powers
  • Elderly grandparent as a mentor figure
  • Sidekick ancient talking dog of the same breed no less.
Exact same ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hah I see we're talking about cartoons huh?

Let's see, my favorites were Billy & Mandy, Fosters Home, Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Tom & Jerry; So yeah I guess y'all could say I've kinda grew up with the early to mid 2000s quite fondly.
This imo was my favorite when I was little:

1568395371748.jpeg

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Old cartoons huh? It did me a big sad when Chowder ended so early. That show was my jam for the three years it aired. I was also a major scooby doo and spongebob fan for the longest time. I caught some of the early 2000s disney cartoons briefly too.
There may be a new mode coming with Terry based on datamine:
More modes yesss.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Ngl Ring Fit Adventure looks good, but I'm pretty sure I'd get too exhausted playing it
And also Ring Fit Trainor for Smash. Because why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I haven't seen much of Terry, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Still, even a few people very familiar with SNK are saying he's one of the blandest choices you could go with, and that doesn't really give me much confidence in him.

This could very well change once once I see his full moveset, but for now, he's my least favorite character from this pass.

D

Deleted member

But we’ve literally only seen 15 secs of gameplay.

Why judge so soon?
So? We can make opinions, just that they will most likely change later.

From what I've seen so far, he's just way too similar to Ryu and Ken for me to get really into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom